It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Covid-19 Epidemic will End After Most Have Been Infected - Reinfections are Very Rare.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Shouldn't the nursing homes be responsible for the majority of the deaths that happened during the pandemic?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Well damn I guess over 600,000 people dead isn't enough for you people.

The CDC reports that 564,000 of the 600,000 (94%) were knocking on deaths door, due to having 3 or more existing medical conditions. Covid-19 opened the door and brought them in.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Now we can think that very smart people are trying to do the right thing, or they want to kill us all... That second option is kind of bleak and not one I want to spend the rest of my life thinking is true.

That is my hope one day as well
FTR I hope I am completely wrong and that nothing bad will happen to anyone who has been vxd from it as well.

a reply to: Xtrozero

The vaccinated are being set up for a life-time of boosters, now that it's been revealed the vaccines yield maximum immunity for only 6 months.

Thread on subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tremendous ongoing $$$ revenues for pharmaceuticals and medical providers, along with opportunities for government and corporations to control our day-to-day freedoms.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Unsettling findings. These still-experimental vaccines only cause a 6 month immune-system response against Covid-19.

Guess what is needed ASAP by the earliest vaccine recipients?

A BOOSTER shot: www.yalemedicine.org...

Probably no different than you needing to catch covid again to boost your naturally acquired antibodies.

They're still studying how long those last too. In some, naturally acquired antibodies hang around in bone marrow, maybe forever, maybe for a year or so. They don't know. In others, they decrease after a few months.

So either way everyone's going to need a booster, however you acquired your antibodies.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I am not going to be the guinea pig to find out.

At what point would you take it?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The CDC reports that 564,000 of the 600,000 (94%) were knocking on deaths door, due to having 3 or more existing medical conditions. Covid-19 opened the door and brought them in.

Yeah, i don't believe this is being interpreted correctly.

And even if it is? Stealing precious years, months, or even weeks from them is okay?

Dude, life is a pre-existing condition.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Unsettling findings. These still-experimental vaccines only cause a 6 month immune-system response against Covid-19.

Guess what is needed ASAP by the earliest vaccine recipients?

A BOOSTER shot: www.yalemedicine.org...

Probably no different than you needing to catch covid again to boost your naturally acquired antibodies.

They're still studying how long those last too. In some, naturally acquired antibodies hang around in bone marrow, maybe forever, maybe for a year or so. They don't know. In others, they decrease after a few months.

So either way everyone's going to need a booster, however you acquired your antibodies.

I'd rather Catch Covid-19 again at some point in the future, and let those natural antibodies do their job for another cycle.

I'm wary of vaccines developed in record-breaking time. Vaccines that the FDA is hesitant to put on their list of "approved" drugs, due to them not being in existence long enough to ascertain long-term complications. Too many unknowns with the vaccines.

But we know that Covid-19 is no more serious than the flu in Americans with few high-risk factors present.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

And even if it is? Stealing precious years, months, or even weeks from them is okay?

No...it's not OK. But don't reduce my access to society, or freedom, because 30% of Americans don't want to be vaccinated. According to the CDC, they are a threat only to each other at this moment. And they understand this.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The "epidemic" won't end until the mutations do, and there will always be a risk of mutations as long as there are vulnerable bodies.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Update August 5, 2021

YET ANOTHER study verifies that Natural Immunity from Covid-19 recovery LASTS LONGER than vaccine-induced immunity, and protects against infection by Covid-19 "variants" better than vaccines.

Summary of Study: thefederalist.com...

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

As the months pass, we're learning more about what WILL, and what WILL NOT, bring the Covid-19 Epidemic to an end in the United States of America.

What Will Not End our Epidemic:

1.) MASKS- July 2020 CDC study found 83% of those hospitalized with Covid-19 wore masks most or all of the time per CDC guidelines. Dr. Fauci's department said even N-95 masks don't stop H1N1 viruses.

2.) VACCINES- The current crop of USA Vaccines "slow the spread", but that merely prolongs the Epidemic.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

What Will End our Epidemic:

Enough Individuals contracting Covid-19 - Less than 1% of those who have contracted and recovered from Covid-19 will catch Covid-19 again, in any form, according to the CDC.

GARCIA-NAVARRO: Can you just give me a sort of percentage? Do we know sort of what percentage of people have become reinfected?

ADALJA: It's likely less than 1%, depending upon the numbers that you look at. It's not a very common thing - at least - and it will get higher as we get further out. But right now, it's probably less than 1%.

But usually, when you have one of these reinfections, it's not something that is very severe, because the immunity that you do have, protects you from serious illness, hospitalization and death.
Source (Aug 1st 2021): www.npr.org...

As individuals in the USA contract and recover from Covid-19, the number of new infections will decrease to below the threshold for Covid-19 being an Epidemic in America. The disease will transition into being "Endemic", like the Flu and Pneumonia are.

How America's Covid-19 Epidemic will end: www.dallasnews.com...

In typical arrogance, human "authorities" believe NATURAL immunity is not as good as MANMADE vaccines. (Vaccinated passports, instead of Antibody passports). And, MANMADE masks stop tiny little viruses.

The Covid-19 Epidemic will end in America, but SCIENCE says it won't be due to Masks, or the current crop of Vaccines.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Sounds great, except it's theoretical, they didn't study how the immune system responds to Delta. I already sourced a study that did, and found the mechanism involved in evading the immune response of vaccinated individuals also evadedes the immune response of previously infected individuals.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

There is no FDA hesitation, in fact the FDA is expediting their approval.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It is a measurement for others to evaluate their own risk, right? 90% that died were extreme risk due to age and/or preexisting conditions. I'll randomly pick what carewemust is talking about.

Other Medications: - Invega Trenza 546mg Q3months - Lithium 300mg BID - Oxybutynin 5mg QID - lipitor 20mg QHS - cogentin 2mg BID - Norvasc 5mg QD - Dyazide Capsule 37.5-25 MG (Triamterene-HCTZ) QD
Current Illness: - covid-19
Preexisting Conditions: - SCHIZOPHRENIA, UNSPECIFIED - ANEMIA, UNSPECIFIED - OVERWEIGHT - OVERACTIVE BLADDER - ATHEROSCLEROTIC HEART DISEASE OF NATIVE CORONARY ARTERY WITHOUT ANGINA PECTORIS - HYPOTHYROIDISM DUE TO MEDICAMENTS AND OTHER EXOGENOUS SUBSTANCES - NICOTINE DEPENDENCE, UNSPECIFIED, UNCOMPLICATED - CHRONIC VIRAL HEPATITIS C - UNSPECIFIED AGE-RELATED CATARACT - ESSENTIAL (PRIMARY) HYPERTENSION - CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE, UNSPECIFIED - UNSPECIFIED CONVULSIONS - INHALANT ABUSE, UNCOMPLICATED - OTHER SEIZURES

I could pick 100,000s more that look rather similar. Hopefully the vaccine helps others in the same situation to have a longer life, but for most the vaccine isn't a must do event even if our fascist Goverment says so. Calling Trump fascist seems so weak now compared to people who really want to infringe on people's rights and liberties.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No...it's not OK. But don't reduce my access to society, or freedom, because 30% of Americans don't want to be vaccinated. According to the CDC, they are a threat only to each other at this moment. And they understand this.[/quot

Society reducing access for the unvaxxed is one of the consequences of freedom too, no? Whether we agree with it or not.

If I walk down a city street swinging my machete, my access is going to be reduced PDQ.

Who is a threat only to each other? The unvaccinated are are threat only to anyone else who is unvaccinated? Like kids and the immunocompromised?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Children, teens, adults... the more that contract Covid-19, the faster we get to the point where it becomes an "endemic" disease, like the flu, pneumonia, and H1N1.

And the faster our Satan-controlled media and weak-minded citizens properly react to this minimally lethal virus.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Children, teens, adults... the more that contract Covid-19, the faster we get to the point where it becomes an "endemic" disease, like the flu, pneumonia, and H1N1.

No matter how many die in the process. Mkay.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No matter how many die in the process. Mkay.

At this point, the number of deaths are acceptable.

According to the 7-day moving average at: www.worldometers.info...

104,900 Americans are being infected daily. (Better than 99% of them will have long-lasting Covid-19 immunity.)

486 Americans are dying daily from Covid-19 (7,700 Americans die daily from all causes.)

486 per day to "defeat the virus" as Medical people and Joe Biden phrase it, are acceptable losses, IMO.

All wars have casualties. Ultimately, it's up to the American people to decide if 486 deaths for every 105,000 gaining natural immunity, is worth it.

And, don't forget, the CDC Director admitted 13 months ago to Congress that there is a "revenue motivation" associated with Covid-19 hospital and death declarations. (Due to the huge Covid-19 "recovery" bills passed) Some are faked for cash.

edit on 8/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Remember the overly-used "SLOW THE SPREAD" mantra from 2020?

It was an intentional tool to drag out the Pandemic.

Longer Pandemic = More Money for states, medical people, certain institutions + More Election Cheating Opportunities.

And it worked, because most Americans didn't do their own research, even though all they had to do was visit AboveTopSecret.com, for TRUTH(s).

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I believe that over 20+% that died from covid were people with false positive for covid and were put in covid wards in hospitals where they got covid and died from it.
If this is true because there were many false positives that died needlessly because of the tests that were used. That is a crime.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

This will not end as long as people keep getting these fake vaccines. All they do is let people get infected, suffer from a somewhat lesser degree of symptoms in some cases, while incubating new strains resistant to the so-called vaccines. This is a sick and twisted way of directing the evolution of the virus. These fake vaccines can be designed to limit certain aspects of virus development while encouraging others. In this way the virus can "emerge" seemingly on its own among the general population which makes it look like a natural evolution when in reality it is strictly controlled.

This is the main reason we will not even be told what is in these so-called vaccines for at least 50 years. Seriously, doesn't it seem strange that the construct of these fake vaccines is going to be kept secret for so long? And why add on the prohibition of civil action against the makers of these fake vaccines? That alone should be a red flag for anyone paying attention. That wasn't just some arbitrary addition. Imagine a conversation where someone said, "Hey, we have to keep the ingredients of these vaccines from the general population for at least 50 years. Most of them will be dead by then so it won't matter any more. Oh, and lets make sure they cant sue for damages in the mean time either."

Can you honestly envision a scenario where that conversation was anything but some nefarious scheme to poison the population and protect the greedy bastards doing it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join