It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Covid-19 Epidemic will End After Most Have Been Infected - Reinfections are Very Rare.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Wednesday, August 4, 2021

As the months pass, we're learning more about what WILL, and what WILL NOT, bring the Covid-19 Epidemic to an end in the United States of America.

What Will Not End our Epidemic:

1.) MASKS- July 2020 CDC study found 83% of those hospitalized with Covid-19 wore masks most or all of the time per CDC guidelines. Dr. Fauci's department said even N-95 masks don't stop H1N1 viruses.

2.) VACCINES- The current crop of USA Vaccines "slow the spread", but that merely prolongs the Epidemic.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

What Will End our Epidemic:

Enough Individuals contracting Covid-19 - Less than 1% of those who have contracted and recovered from Covid-19 will catch Covid-19 again, in any form, according to the CDC.

GARCIA-NAVARRO: Can you just give me a sort of percentage? Do we know sort of what percentage of people have become reinfected?

ADALJA: It's likely less than 1%, depending upon the numbers that you look at. It's not a very common thing - at least - and it will get higher as we get further out. But right now, it's probably less than 1%.

But usually, when you have one of these reinfections, it's not something that is very severe, because the immunity that you do have, protects you from serious illness, hospitalization and death.
Source (Aug 1st 2021): www.npr.org...

As individuals in the USA contract and recover from Covid-19, the number of new infections will decrease to below the threshold for Covid-19 being an Epidemic in America. The disease will transition into being "Endemic", like the Flu and Pneumonia are.

How America's Covid-19 Epidemic will end: www.dallasnews.com...

In typical arrogance, human "authorities" believe NATURAL immunity is not as good as MANMADE vaccines. (Vaccinated passports, instead of Antibody passports). And, MANMADE masks stop tiny little viruses.

The Covid-19 Epidemic will end in America, but SCIENCE says it won't be due to Masks, or the current crop of Vaccines.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/4/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It will never end because it's not a vaccine. They can't isolate the virus. All we have ever seen are cartoon images of a virus which is not the actual virus. I know this is depressing but we are stuck with it for a long time. It will weaken to the point of the annual flu but we are absolutely stuck with it.

Until they figure out how to isolate it we are perpetually screwed.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It will never end because it's not a vaccine. They can't isolate the virus. All we have ever seen are cartoon images of a virus which is not the actual virus. I know this is depressing but we are stuck with it for a long time. It will weaken to the point of the annual flu but we are absolutely stuck with it.

Until they figure out how to isolate it we are perpetually screwed.

So in your mind, natural immunity isn't good enough, and you think the only real solution is a better vaccine? Are you high?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

That's why I said Covid-19 will transition into another "endemic" threat, like the Flu, Cold, Pneumonia, etc..

Even after the H1N1-Swine epidemic was declared "defeated" by the Obama administration, the virus continued infecting and killing. Approximately 63,000 Americans have died since H1N1 was labeled as "defeated".

Source: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You can't put COVID-19 and Flu in the same bag because COVID-19 is a bioweapon, politically manipulated, and with unprecedented capacity of mutation.

So don't expect from COVID-19 to follow that pattern.

I believe the virus crisis is not just a pandemic. It's more like a holy war and inquisition combined.

It will end with the rising of the first generations from infected/vaccinated parents.

We won't be here.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's why I said Covid-19 will transition into another "endemic" threat, like the Flu, Cold, Pneumonia, etc..

Even after the H1N1-Swine epidemic was declared "defeated" by the Obama administration, the virus continued infecting and killing. Approximately 63,000 Americans have died since H1N1 was labeled as "defeated".

Source: www.cdc.gov...

And that was a failed attempt. They learned from their mistakes.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Vaccination and past covid infection both can result in infection with the Delta variant.
From your source which you apparently trust.

GARCIA-NAVARRO: OK, here is the latest science. Research indicates that the new delta variant is much more infectious and can break through to some vaccinated people. We should stress it is still rare.

So both previous infection and vaccination yield rare breakthrough infections per your source.

Sera from convalescent patients collected up to 12 months post symptoms were 4 fold less potent against variant Delta, relative to variant Alpha (B.1.1.7). Sera from individuals having received one dose of Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines barely inhibited variant Delta. Administration of two doses generated a neutralizing response in 95% of individuals, with titers 3 to 5 fold lower against Delta than Alpha. Thus, variant Delta spread is associated with an escape to antibodies targeting non-RBD and RBD Spike epitopes.

www.nature.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Quite simply a lie, the virus has been isolated, in the same manner every other virus was isolated.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Vaccination and past covid infection both can result in infection with the Delta variant.
From your source which you apparently trust.

GARCIA-NAVARRO: OK, here is the latest science. Research indicates that the new delta variant is much more infectious and can break through to some vaccinated people. We should stress it is still rare.

So both previous infection and vaccination yield rare breakthrough infections per your source.

Sera from convalescent patients collected up to 12 months post symptoms were 4 fold less potent against variant Delta, relative to variant Alpha (B.1.1.7). Sera from individuals having received one dose of Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines barely inhibited variant Delta. Administration of two doses generated a neutralizing response in 95% of individuals, with titers 3 to 5 fold lower against Delta than Alpha. Thus, variant Delta spread is associated with an escape to antibodies targeting non-RBD and RBD Spike epitopes.

www.nature.com...

We should stress it is still rare

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm glad that the same thinking didn't apply to polio and smallpox or we'd still be dealing with them. Get a damn vaccine.

edit on 4-8-2021 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Markas far as we know polio and smallpox weren’t made in a lab for political purposes.

Also, I’m sure those vaccines went through strict safety measures and and weren’t produced in record time.

I will not but thanks anyways.

edit on 4-8-2021 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It will never end because it was planned. It is a political operation, and it will never end.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I know a couple of people who had covid, got vaccinated and now have covid again. I think there may be some data starting to show that the shot might reset any previous immunities. Cold and flu season is going to be fun this fall if the immunity reset is more broad than just covid, like people dying from what last year would have been a common cold. It might be why they are so he'll bent on immediate vaccination of everyone. There's enough people saying no to the vax that it will be pretty obvious. I think we'll just stay unvacced here and see what happens.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Politics has proven itself innefective. Its popular opinion.

Science proves itself through trial and error.

I wouldnt trust poltical advice over medical advice.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah because polio is exactly the same as a headache and the sniffles.

F off

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Salander

Politics has proven itself innefective. Its popular opinion.

Science proves itself through trial and error.

I wouldnt trust poltical advice over medical advice.

The problem is when all medical professionals have gone batshi# crazy PC.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Not to mention, the vaccinations everyone is getting is a vaccine aimed at the first strain, not any strain after that.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Vaccine side effects are very rare. But still no where near as rare as reinfections.
So why would anyone take the shot after getting the vid?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
You can't put COVID-19 and Flu in the same bag because COVID-19 is a bioweapon, politically manipulated, and with unprecedented capacity of mutation.

So don't expect from COVID-19 to follow that pattern.

I believe the virus crisis is not just a pandemic. It's more like a holy war and inquisition combined.

It will end with the rising of the first generations from infected/vaccinated parents.

We won't be here.

It is being portrayed as dangerous by the media. But in reality, fewer than 500 of the daily 7,700 U.S. deaths are related to Covid-19. (The peak was Jan 12th 2021 @ 4,450 Covid deaths)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The greatest long-term peace-of-mind comes with recovering from Covid-19. There is no need to take these potentially dangerous non-approved vaccine drugs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join