It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILD has obtained an internal document restrictions for both but also heavy on unvaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The Bible explains a lot, but since the removal of God from the public, the people don't realize how blind they've grown to the reality of all of this. The words were written long ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it's about population control, per se, but it's definitely a huge divider that the corrupt politicians and media have piled on top of the racial and political division.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: visitedbythem

How about you prove, or at least propose the mechanism by which the "jab", as you call it, which only spurs the body to do what it would normally do when faced with a new viral threat, will be able to "sicken and eventually kill" those who have been vaccinated? And how will this fantasy "remedy" actually work?

Or, here's an easier challenge for you:

How about you postulate a possible timeline for this doom. How long have we got, "Doctor"? What will be the first signs that the vaccinated have been fatally dosed?

What is it about living in constant fear and paranoia that you find so attractive?

What part of "I have a theory", which was the very first thing stated by that poster, did you not understand?

As for your last sentence, well, that's just top notch hypocrisy on your part. Have you had the "jab"? You sound a little aggressive.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

no it was a prophecy that was already fulfilled by the nazis, that verse tells you to read a later verse to find the name of the beast, it clearly states by Jesus that judas is who hes talking about because he was a traitor, judas is the beast and the mark of judas is the star of david that Nazis forced Jews to wear to make them easy to identify. sorry but its not a valid prophecy anymore once nazi germany was defeated.

judas was named after juda which Judaism gets its namm and the land of judah or israel so mark of juda is the star of david. so yeah...
edit on 4-8-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I've seen at least a dozen things predicted to be the mark of the beast now.

It never is.

a reply to: ColeYounger

One can say that, but we've never seen anything like this. It's not just confined to one country or one type of people, it's widespread across the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yeah but I still don't think it's the mark of the beast.

They spoiled it by claiming everything from ID cards to 5g towers and bar codes.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

bringing in the Bible is just as stupid and wrong.

Wrong? have you taken at a look what the NYC mayor is saying and had said? "If you want to be part of our society get vaccinated or you cant become part of our society"

This is exactly what the bible has being warning about. Ridiculous enough some had being suggesting that the mark was supposed about a person and the person having the mark of the beast which is wrong.

In Caddo Parish, Louisiana, it was announced yesterday that if a teacher has to be quarantined and is unvaccinated, (s)he won't be paid, but if (s)he has been vaccinated, it will be a paid quarantine.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Yeah but I still don't think it's the mark of the beast.

They spoiled it by claiming everything from ID cards to 5g towers and bar codes.

Yeah I would have normally agreed with you because those other times have been confined issues. I can think of several different times in history somebody would think it, yet somewhere else times would be great. I can't think of anywhere like that at this current time which is why the mark of beast makes a lot of sense. I understand why you wouldn't think it, but being worldwide makes it different this time, in my personal opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

no it was a prophecy that was already fulfilled by the nazis, that verse tells you to read a later verse to find the name of the beast, it clearly states by Jesus that judas is who hes talking about because he was a traitor, judas is the beast and the mark of judas is the star of david that Nazis forced Jews to wear to make them easy to identify. sorry but its not a valid prophecy anymore once nazi germany was defeated.

judas was named after juda which Judaism gets its namm and the land of judah or israel so mark of juda is the star of david. so yeah...

Nazi Germany wasn't a worldwide event. It was an event confined to one group of people.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I did not think the whole number of the beast thing is in any way real anyways.

But if it was I don't think this would be it.

For a start there's about a dozen different vaccines.

It would have to be one vaccine for everyone for it to be tnotb

<< 1   >>

join