It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How things have changed in 2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
“Vaccine” has replaced “Trump” in the media’s attempt Ito keep us divided.

Our President is mentally unfit to be a sitting US President, but nobody is doing anything about it.

Everything the left campaigned for in November is dust in the wind with nothing accomplished. This happens every four years but they always get a free pass.

Global billionaires are in a full on rocket measuring contest into outer space. The money they spent on rockets could have solved hunger and homelessness. Not that I don’t enjoy the pursuit of science in space….but what good is it to the millions starving everyday?

Covid went away, but now it’s back and worse than every. I looked at a map of the states with the highest number of new cases per capita and I swear it was highest in conservative states. Coincidence?? Or not?

The US women’s soccer team won’t be winning gold in Tokyo. Some might argue that’s what happens when you choose activism over the game. This almost seems like a premonition towards US olympians in general.

Didn’t the results in Arizona’s audit come out yet. I thought I read that it was going to be the nail in the coffin for the dems? And Trump was headed back to the WH. What’s up with that? And what’s up with Q? He fade away orrrr?????? Not that I believe it.

What else am I missing? What a strange time to be alive.

2020 was the year that never ended. 2021 seems like the year that can’t end soon enough.
edit on 3-8-2021 by Assassin82 because: Spelling and grammar.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Wait until the inflation hits and the housing market bubble bursts....again.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

YOu left out the biggest one:

More snooping on the general public and more rights taken away.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Oh trust me, the old Trumpster, Orange Man Bad, has not been replaced!

He is living large, alive and well, rent free inside both the MSM's head and the heads of about 50 million of those alleged voters who all managed to figure out how to get to the polls and cast votes at 2am in the morning when they previously just couldn't seem to figure out how to go get an ID.

No, the Trumpster hasn't gone anywhere at all!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Oh trust me, the old Trumpster, Orange Man Bad, has not been replaced!

He is living large, alive and well, rent free inside both the MSM's head and the heads of about 50 million of those alleged voters who all managed to figure out how to get to the polls and cast votes at 2am in the morning when they previously just couldn't seem to figure out how to go get an ID.

No, the Trumpster hasn't gone anywhere at all!

and that is another problem in and of itself. Trump had/has fantastic ideas on how to fix things. Nobody in the past was interested in fixing anything, they only wanted to perpetuate problems so they would always have something to fix. But Trump and his arrogance and ego gets in the way of Trump and his ideas. He can't walk past a twitter post from Danny Bonaduchi with out a counter tweet. (used poor Danny as he is irrelevant in the eyes of anyone other than Danny)

If Trump would work to promote new leadership, and advise on issues, I think we would be in a much better place. I did a thread a while ago, saying that if Trump looked, acted, and sounded like Morgan Freeman, but did the same things Trump did or would do, he would go down as the greatest of all time.

But we are headed for some pretty bad times ahead. And I'd gladly put up with Trump's idiosyncrasies to get his leadership back. And I wasn't always a fan of that aspect of him, but he was miles ahead of the others in that department.

Just think if we were talking about this 20 years ago, and I said, Donald Trump sure would make a good president, we would laugh and laugh.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and that is another problem in and of itself. Trump had/has fantastic ideas on how to fix things. Nobody in the past was interested in fixing anything, they only wanted to perpetuate problems so they would always have something to fix. But Trump and his arrogance and ego gets in the way of Trump and his ideas. He can't walk past a twitter post from Danny Bonaduchi with out a counter tweet. (used poor Danny as he is irrelevant in the eyes of anyone other than Danny)

If Trump would work to promote new leadership, and advise on issues, I think we would be in a much better place. I did a thread a while ago, saying that if Trump looked, acted, and sounded like Morgan Freeman, but did the same things Trump did or would do, he would go down as the greatest of all time.

But we are headed for some pretty bad times ahead. And I'd gladly put up with Trump's idiosyncrasies to get his leadership back. And I wasn't always a fan of that aspect of him, but he was miles ahead of the others in that department.

Just think if we were talking about this 20 years ago, and I said, Donald Trump sure would make a good president, we would laugh and laugh.

For all his personality quirks that can make one cringe, Trump was one of the best, if not the best, President of our generation. Bottom line, and striking, all the devil's own hate Trump, with even their irrational, mental instability on parade, re: TDS. I fail to see what Mr. Trump did so destructive to all the Satanists and perv riffraff, in the first place, how Mr. Trump was ever a clear enemy of a free people and destroyer Creepy Joe is. Whatever the case, again, there is something right about Mr. Trump, for all of hell's kingdom from Hollywood to corporate sellouts (that somehow think Communism is cute, after they made their millions or billions in a free nation, want to abolish your police, while beefing up their security details, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam, idiot hypocrites...), but all these degenerates from hell, in a lather over Trump? This is saying something quite loud. You can know people by their enemies, and Mr. Trump could even derange them, to the point they need exorcisms. Show me somebody the devil hates, and I'll show you somebody I have something in common with, and, as for me, I fear God, not man, and hate evil. As a matter of fact, you will find these same liberal evildoers have JDS, Jesus Derangement Syndrome, too, to the point they don't want to hear His name in the public square, unless it's to curse. The MSM has been erasing God from the culture my entire life, as a matter of fact. What a coincidence they all hate President Trump. What a coincidence. Uh huh. Sure.

edit on 4-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join