It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanguard Offers $1,000 To Vaccine Holdouts To Get Jabbed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When did humanity become so weak minded?
Japan is now naming and shaming the people who break quarantine?
This is all designed to divide us, to pit us against each other.
Wake the eff up humanity.
Get off your knees.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

There is that word again.. From your article.

the government has instead been forced to limit hospitalizations only to the most severe COVID cases as worries grow about the country's health-care system being overwhelmed. Some have complained this policy might boost the COVID death toll

about the country's health-care system being overwhelmed

I haven't seen that word in a long while now that the MSM had being pushing the vaccination. I still doubt where i am that hospitals were overwhelmed.
edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Don't take 1,000. It's going to be a bidding war now for the best "virtue" signaler.

This is going to be really interesting!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say that they can now use software to do all the work and might want to downsize without having to pay severance pay to the workers they have to fire. Also it will benefit them if people die before collecting their pensions.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say that they can now use software to do all the work and might want to downsize without having to pay severance pay to the workers they have to fire. Also it will benefit them if people die before collecting their pensions.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I’d say the movie “They Live” was really a documentary.

edit on 3-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Seriously, it feels like we slipped through some dimensional cracks in the timeline.. mondella effect anyone? Never in a thousand years would I of thought people would just roll over..

It's like everyone turned into fkin wussies.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The government doesn't need to enforce fascist policies on its citizens, they'll do it to either each other for free.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

There is that word again.. From your article.

the government has instead been forced to limit hospitalizations only to the most severe COVID cases as worries grow about the country's health-care system being overwhelmed. Some have complained this policy might boost the COVID death toll

about the country's health-care system being overwhelmed

I haven't seen that word in a long while now that the MSM had being pushing the vaccination. I still doubt where i am that hospitals were overwhelmed.

Oh no the hospitals are overwhelmed again! I guess that means the nurses are busy making tiktoks all day in empty hospitals again!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Now they are saying Covid lowers your intelligence. So if you had Covid or not, the vaccine will lower your intelligence and turn you into a drone. I already had Covid, I have been dumbed down enough. Please send me a check.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Lol yeah.

Just like that doctor from alabama(?) Talking about how people are dying and begging for the shot.

Super real. Not fake at all. Lol.

a reply to: Tekner

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join