It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanguard Offers $1,000 To Vaccine Holdouts To Get Jabbed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Incentives for taking the vaccine have just bumped up to 1000$ For Vanguard employees.

According to Bloomberg, Vanguard is now offering $1,000 to employees who get vaccinated by October. The giant asset manager is extending the payments to all workers who can prove they’ve gotten a Covid-19 vaccine, even if they were inoculated before the firm extended the offer. A Vanguard spokeswoman confirmed the company is offering an incentive.

Incentives will increase.
Then they will try and force them on us.

Why all the incentives to get everyone vaccinated? Is this not strange to people? Do you think they really care about our health? Why are they so desperate to get everyone taking these experimental “vaccines”? It’s all in plain sight now. If you can’t see what is going on, you’re choosing not to look.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Its desperation and bribes.
dont forget you cant sue the drug markers of the vax if something happens. They will blame it on you or the virus.
edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You couldn’t pay me $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BTC to take it.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And they will eventually pay people to turn in the unvaccinated
what is going on right now has precedents on the wrong side of history.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Hopefully not but if anyone could be the unvaccinated maybe its Obama and his 500 party guests and yeah i doubt they have taken same vax as the rest of population.

Photo ops/paper proof of vaccination arent going to convince me.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

For the love of money
People can't even walk the street
Because they never know who in the world they're gonna beat
For that lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar, money
For the love of money
People will lie, Lord, they will cheat
For the love of money
People don't care who they hurt or beat
For the love of money A woman will sell her precious body
For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
Call it lean, mean, mean green

O'Jays - For the Love of Money.
Still true words today .

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

It’s all in plain sight now. If you can’t see what is going on, you’re choosing not to look.

I never thought I would live to see a day when people are scared to think on their own. If people would just wake up and stay away from social and main stream media... look behind the glass(screen) curtian... our world would be sooo much differant.

edit on 3-8-2021 by HrdCorHillbilly because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2021 by HrdCorHillbilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
Maybe Obama and all of his 1% buddies are the control group for the vaccine experiment?
I think there is supposed to be a control group in such experiments

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Strange is an understatement! The desperation is palpable and at the heart of all this, as you said, is the notion that it is all for our own benefit...doesn't add up. Straight twilight zone.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

They don't realize that it will cause more concern about getting the jab.

They will start punishing very soon.

It's all been done before.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
You couldn’t pay me $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BTC to take it.

How about$100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BTC and 1?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Obama and Company probably took liquid Ivermectin jabs.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

Did they have worms?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

From what I have read if you have the shot, 6 out of ten show signs of clotting.Micro clotting in many cases for sure but it's still there. Plus many anecdotal reports of raised blood pressure afterward. So definitely something going on with the cardiovascular system. It could be just the immune response. Phizer has just put out a six-month study that suggests it. But time will tell. I note Jacinda Adern in NZ had a public shot a few days back and is now on sick leave. this would have been the Phizer shot.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

From what I have read if you have the shot, 6 out of ten show signs of clotting.Micro clotting in many cases for sure but it's still there. Plus many anecdotal reports of raised blood pressure afterward. So definitely something going on with the cardiovascular system. It could be just the immune response. Phizer has just put out a six-month study that suggests it. But time will tell. I note Jacinda Adern in NZ had a public shot a few days back and is now on sick leave. this would have been the Phizer shot.

Indeed. This video seems to support your theory

I pray he is not correct
One key point he makes, is that the injections don’t stay local to the injection site. Again I hope he is wrong, for all our sake.

edit on 3-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Imbed video

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You read all of the wrong things.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
They should be suing Vanguard for $3,500. Thank God I work for my sisters company and don't have to deal with this......she knows better lol. But
she did get the jab herself!

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Business like predictability and uniformity, good bad or indifferent.

If paying their employees a $1000 bonus so that they only have vaccinated people to write corporate policies around its money well spent to them.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Funny eh lol. If a product is good, it sells itself, people buy it. If it isn't good, they'll either extort you or pay you off into getting it for free. People must be really stupid to take the jab in light of these manipulation and extortion tactics. And then there are doctors, thanking people for NOT taking the jab ;-)

Open Letter

I won't be taking it, I'll die human thanks. Oh and before anyone jumps in and says it doesn't change your DNA, there are studies that show a high probability that it can and will alter your DNA. If that is the case and you're wandering around like some free range accidental GMO corn, your @ss is owned by the big pHARMa according to the 2013 Supreme Court decision. You know what happens to owned patented product that isn't necessary, it's destroyed ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/3.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No, they ARE scabies-infected worms.

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

Did they have worms?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join