It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First they couldn't kill your business with closing it now mandatory vax certificates will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think something is behind all this.
1. Some mayors let their cities be looted and burned
2. Some mayors/Governors are now requiring vax certs to enter a business
3. Some businesses will say fk it
4. Some cities now will fine businesses that won't comply with vax certs
5. Guess what happens next

Your leaders that in the future won't be elected fairly. They will be put into place like they are in China. This is NOT MIM's Street Talk. or a prediction which I stay away from. It's all right in front of our face.

6. The goal now is to lawfully stop the sale of ammo , then come after the guns. You CAN NOT have a dictatorship type of govt. when people are allowed to have guns and that is a fact.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Fortunately we have enough guns and enough ammo to rival every last armed force on the planet combined. Where we lack in coordination and unified command we make up for in pure logistics

Think of it...the decentralization of it all. We are each sitting on top of our own logistics train. When we finally combine - and we will, history has shown we will - there will be no "head of the snake" to remove, no supply lines to attack...none of it. Defections among their side would be rampant. The war ends before it ever begins and they know it. The only way we lose is if we 1) fail to realize we are at war (hence incrementalism) or 2) are unable to unify in a strategic way (by fire, by smoke signal or by electronic gadget...we will)

Stack it deep while you can. And make sure any of these draconian plans are a clear red line in the sand. I hope they will be that stupid & obvious. You already have ~47% agreeing that force etc etc etc. This will only galvanize and solidify numbers in the tens of millions stand together loud and proud

edit on 8/3/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Do they let you legally own, carry and use guns, handguns in Japan?

No one. No. One. Is coming for our guns.

And ammo all over the place. And on sale.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Do they let you legally own, carry and use guns, handguns in Japan?

No one. No. One. Is coming for our guns.

And ammo all over the place. And on sale.

Farmers have rifles here. Not sure if they are kept in the house or at the local police station. So yes, some people in Japan can have rifles.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Does it bother you that the government in Japan....tells you...allows you....doesn't permit you. .to NOT defend yourself and family and neighbors?

They tell you WITH WHAT and HOW you can or can't defend yourself?

Kings used to do that ...and peasants grabbed pitchforks...

But, this is America.

Take all our guns you find...and 500x more are hidden, buried and ready...so, it will never happen here. Not without a fight.

This is America after all.

Take care MSM...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's all right in front of our face.

The only thing 'in your face' is that you live in a country that doesn't allow you to readily own firearms whereas I've been hearing for years how someone is coming for mine.

new topics

top topics

join