It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindman LMAO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Anyone remember this clown?

The guy who thought he was the one in charge of US national security matters for Ukraine.

Anyway, he popped on the Liberal mouthpiece MSNBC to promote his fairy tale book and get this…..

He said if Trump would have been removed after his impeachment, 600,000 Americans wouldn’t have died of Covid and that there was a “direct logic link” to Trump being acquitted and the pandemic.

“If the president was held accountable and removed, we would have 600,000 more Americans walking the streets today.
‘If they censured him, the president would have been on his heels, and he probably would have been more cautious going into COVID.”
“We wouldn’t have had an economic disaster," Vindman said Tuesday on MSNBC’s "Morning Joe."

Vindman insisted there is a "direct logic link" to Trump being acquitted during impeachment and the coronavirus pandemic.

First of all, I don’t believe that he knows his ass from a hole in the ground but what he says is slightly interesting to me in the way he phrases it.

He says that if Trump would have been removed, Covid wouldn’t have happened at all???
My take on what he is saying is that if Trump was removed, there would have been no reason to unleash Covid and use the pandemic to enable the rampant cheating by the Dems in the 2020 election.

Could this tool bag inadvertently let the cat out of the bag?

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 3-8-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
1. There is a direct logic link that Joe, with the vax mind you, presided over 1/3 of those 600,000 deaths.
2. There is a direct logic link that uniform can be worn only so not as to look like retaliation.
3. Rank and Security Clearance says you not just violated OPSEC, but direct link logically raped it.
4. And finally, you and your brother should stay far, far away from Leavenworth, Kansas...just in case someone direct logic links that you guys escaped.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I just want to know how he got a Combat Infantry badge eating doughnuts

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Did he let it slip?

That's the only "direct logic" link I can think of for saying no one in the States would have died.

"direct logic" whatever the f# that is.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

He was an "officer" they give officers all the ribbons and medals just for tying their boots.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

He's right.

If Trump had been removed, then China wouldn't need to release the covid right after Trump nailed them on a trade deal.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

A Fobbit tray commander aka desk jokey.

Most of those guy throw everything out there and see what sticks when it comes to awards overseas.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
And in other news today, my dog farted.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is why i dont believe the covid numbers. It looks like political and inflated. Like the lockdowns in Italy they were targeting the areas where the right had being voted.
While the left were in the green zone.

Vindman: If Trump had been removed, 600,000 Americans wouldn't have died of COVID

edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

He says that if Trump would have been removed, Covid wouldn’t have happened at all???

Makes you wonder..

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
why is this guy not being prosecuted by the UCMJ? He went outside his chain of command and released classified information to people without clearance or a need to know. His job was specifically to maintain OPSEC. He failed, and is a sh!t stain on the corps.

But as with all scum suckers, they get a book deal instead of jail. We have a winning system.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Direct logic Link- Logic Fallacy.

I guess Vindman is what our 'new and improved' military looks like.

Stupid.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Sounds like he should change his name to Vindictiveman.

Actual, bonafide Soviet, born in the USSR and lied his ass off during a kangaroo court trial against a seated president, accusing said president of being too friendly with Russia. The Left really would embrace Mexico's drug cartels and call for them to testify as friends of the court as to why the cartel violence and abuse of Mexicans makes Republican rejection of open borders an evil act. That's how stupidly corrupt and ridiculous the Left is.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
why is this guy not being prosecuted by the UCMJ?

Politics and the Deep State run the military now.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They are still going after the Russian Gate nonsense.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I can just see Schumer and what’s the other idiot’s name?, telling Vindman “Don’t worry, if your testimony doesn’t get Trump, we have a back door deal to remove him at election time”

What’s the guys name with the dead eyes?, the one that made Trump sound like a mobster on his reenactment of Trump’s phone call?

Senator Pantywaist or some sh!t.

Edit - Oh yeah…Schiff for brains.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66remember Pelosi stated that she had more arrows in her quiver. Everything that has happened is linked. Everything.
The final chapter needs to be written.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Rationally speaking, I would say that your possible conclusion doesn't pass the smell test.

But rationale has been thrown out the window a long time ago with how the government is acting with COVID-19, so I suppose that it cannot be ruled out.

But no, I think that he's just a massive tool for the left who hate Trump, and is trying to imply that any person other than Trump would have one a better job at protecting America--which lacks any "direct logic link" at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I remember this fumblef#k told lies about being "present" during that Ukraine phone call 🤣🤣

Horrible disgrace to the Military 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ignorance can be cured .
Stupidity goes all the way to the bone and cannot be removed.

And here is a story to prevent ignorance being shown by "well , he was in the military" and such .

Dad was taking the test to become a CO .
One of the questions was :
"You are surrounded by the enemy and running out of munitions and supplies. What do you do ?"
Correct answer ?
I turn to my First Sargent and say "carry on First Sargent "

True story .

edit on 8/3/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join