It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakthrough cases, blamed on un-vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

3/4 OF CASES ARE IN THE VACCINATED, THE UN-VACCINATED ARE TO BLAME!!! WHEN WILL THE FAKE NEWS STOP??

More vaccinated are ending up in the hospitals than those un- vaccinated. Yet no matter the facts they still insist on vaccinating every last citizen of the world.

They can't be that incompetent. This is obviously eugenics population control just as those like Alex Jones and myself predicted. They develop the disease with our own tax dollars. Have the mRNA vaccines patented and ready to go BEFORE the outbreak. For maximum profit. Many well known experts in the medical field have come forward saying it will kill more than the disease. A bio-weapon vaccine. Now after all this BS they are trying to force the vaccine on every remaining survivor.

When do the arrests begin?

BREAKTHROUGH CASES, BLAMED ON UN-VACCINATED

Are you saying that the unvaccinated are actually more resistant to the virus? Will the un-vaccinated become the sole survivors of this planet?

Who do you want to arrest? Who do you want to follow your edict? When do we install the dictatorship of the anti-vaxx minority?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Theres a crime, then let me be guilty.

Tune!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Try having some fun during this debacle.
There are many many posts about the "vax."
Lets try and be happy.

Bob Holness

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Are you saying that the unvaccinated are actually more resistant to the virus? Will the un-vaccinated become the sole survivors of this planet?

It's not me. It's the doctors. Here's a few links to give you an idea.

Centeralized control killing patients with drugs in USA hospitals. Depopulation By Any Means: Dr. Bryan Ardis, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

Plandemic With Dr. Judy Mikovits (Part 1)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
We brought measles back to America with this same mentality.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
We brought measles back to America with this same mentality.

SPIKE PROTEINS IN THE COVID 19 VAX

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Another day another 50 anti vax threads and questionable links.

IDK I wonder once 5 billion have it and another year passes will we be seeing the same old...its experimental, we need long term testing... still.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

]SPIKE PROTEINS IN THE COVID 19 VAX

You do realize no matter how bad you think the vaccine protein is the virus itself is 100x worst in what it does and produces astronomical size numbers of protein compared to the vaccine, right?

But hey the virus is 99.97% no problem, but the vaccine is deadly...lol OK

edit on 3-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Centeralized control killing patients with drugs in USA hospitals. Depopulation By Any Means: Dr. Bryan Ardis, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

If they are trying to depopulate they are really sucking at it... Why would they want to depopulate the measly populated 1st world nations? Why not China, Africa, India, South America, Middle East... come-on there is like 5 billion right there, But it seems they are not getting the vaccine as much...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If they are trying to depopulate they are really sucking at it... Why would they want to depopulate the measly populated 1st world nations? Why not China, Africa, India, South America, Middle East... come-on there is like 5 billion right there, But it seems they are not getting the vaccine as much...

Because they want to take down the dollar. It's already a done deal.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Another day another 50 anti vax threads and questionable links.

IDK I wonder once 5 billion have it and another year passes will we be seeing the same old...its experimental, we need long term testing... still.

You think 5 billion are going to be dumb enough?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

6.7 billion... I think if it was depopulation we would have "tested" on 3rd world countries and undesirables, and say oops it didn't work let's try again...lol

On a positive note, if it is to depopulate then we can get rid of the President and Congress and a crap load of other politicians...lol

edit on 4-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

6.7 billion... I think if it was depopulation we would have "tested" on 3rd world countries and undesirables, and say oops it didn't work let's try again...lol

On a positive note, if it is to depopulate then we can get rid of the President and Congress and a crap load of other politicians...lol

We are a 3rd world country full of undesirables with dwindling rights. And as far as getting rid of the President Biden and Congress.... They probably didn't take the real vaccine. I'm not even going to pretend to take a fake vaccine. I'm exempt from stupidity or complicity.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Wow that is a low down propaganda, really? and people with the darn china virus jab will be losing their neurons as the nano particles invades the brain to turn them into Democrat zombies.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

“Breakthrough” = vaccinated

Even NBC news reported in Prov Rhode Island that the vast majority were vacc so how can it be blamed in unvacc.?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

We are 3rd world country

We have one hell of a 3rd world country....lol

Have you actually been to one or two or 20?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Doctor Smith

“Breakthrough” = vaccinated

Even NBC news reported in Prov Rhode Island that the vast majority were vacc so how can it be blamed in unvacc.?

I wouldn't believe a word they say. About 50% don't want to be vaccinated. The vaccination facilities are empty. Everyone that wants to be vaccinated is vaccinated.
You guys need to quit worrying about those that choose to not vaccinate. Just worry about yourselves and mind your own business. If the vaccine actually works (and it obviously doesn't) you are protected. Covid is no threat to me. Keep your stupid blockhead vaccines to yourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join