It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Social Credit Systen Developing Fast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just want to know where I get my allodial title for my propertii

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea, it does sort of suck. But my guess is that the youngsters and the brightest of the not-so-young will figure out how to navigate this system to their advantage. Honestly, if you think about it, the education system is doing a great job of teaching them how to cooperate with standards and ideas they may not really agree with. They are becoming masters of deception, capable of eloquently regurgitating the Party Line they may well dispise.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: TonyS
Young people cannot effectively function in society if blocked from using Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Uber, Amazon, PayPal, Venmo

is PayPal still a thing?

I can see Microsoft eventually dying because of their crappy Windows, only thing really keeping them alive is XBOX... guess I better start playing the good guy on Red Dead Redemption 2 or else lose brownie points.

Good thing that alternative sites and financial services have popped up... + it's not like you can order a confederate flag on Amazon (not that I would order one) I would order two...

Microsoft has massive market share in everything from servers to cloud computing. They're doing really well right now. They also have the desktop and education markets owned in Europe. Macs are barely a thing on European desktop.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm surprised, even eBay doesn't use them anymore.

That is some mighty fine CT hyperbole right there.

Could you explain what you mean by this?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

He's confused, he also thinks Microsoft is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: opethPA

He's confused, he also thinks Microsoft is irrelevant.

He probably thinks his ipad is a real computer.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
He probably thinks his ipad is a real computer.

Apple is also irrelevant, they just import phones.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea, it does sort of suck. But my guess is that the youngsters and the brightest of the not-so-young will figure out how to navigate this system to their advantage. Honestly, if you think about it, the education system is doing a great job of teaching them how to cooperate with standards and ideas they may not really agree with. They are becoming masters of deception, capable of eloquently regurgitating the Party Line they may well dispise.

First thing on the docket: Hacking the social media accounts of individuals then ransoming them back to the original holders... don't pay the ransom? Hackers will just add a few racist/homophobic/common sense/antiestablishment/antivax/etc comments into your queue so all of the social score keepers suddenly add your account identity to their all powerful list of unapproved opinion holders and totally screw up your career plans.

The catch here is that you have to play the game to get screwed by the game. If people were smart enough to not play the game, this wouldn't be an issue.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Guess you need a wakeup call then. Probably many people do. They will shut off your bank account if your social credit score is bad. With more and more places not taking cash, good luck after that.

Banks are already shutting off conservative branded companies and orgs right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join