It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City - Covid-19 Vaccine Passports Now Required to Enter Restaurants - Shows - Etc.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, unvaccinated people will save a real lot of money, maybe they will get their credit cards paid off since they cannot go to these events. Of course, the vaccinated people will keep in debt and will pass the Delta around to everyone when out at those places. I am not vaccinated and do not go out and eat very often, choosing times of day when there are not many people out to go out and eat if we do want to hit the Chinese buffet or a fish fry. A lot of vaccinated people are in there at supper time thinking they are safe when in fact they are not. A bad thing is that in Nursing homes you can visit your relative or good friend if you are vaccinated and vaccinated people can still spread the virus. The majority of the people in the nursing home are vaccinated here though, quite a few of the patients had some bad reactions to the vaccines but most of them survived. The people working at the nursing homes are not letting their parents get vaccinated because of these bad reactions and they are not supposed to tell anyone other than family about the bad side effects they are seeing at the nursing homes from the vaccines.

I know about six people who work in nursing homes and they all are saying the same thing about the side effects, Lots of different side effects, hives in some and bad sickness in others. But it is safe and effective since mostly the ones who got surgeries seem to be the ones dying.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The same Pfizer which also had a number of drug recalls and the largest billion lawsuit just few years ago and this is how world governments are rewarding the company?

Same thing with moderna. They had never released a vaccine to market and we should trust moderna on their first vaccine ever?

Is there a conflict of interest?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

'everyone should be vaccinated'

Oh i see now so they are all going with the Bill Gates Rubbish now they are changing the goal posts huh? "Everyone must be vaccinated or else"

it's the worst virus yet' etc.

For a virus that mostly is also trying to find ways around the vaccines.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This will hurt the vaccinated along the way as well. Businesses leaders and committee are just thinking that by doing these mandatory vaccination and idiotic passports it would save jobs and economy well they are wrong.

They are wrong to trust a company like Pfizer and moderna so early and so soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Step right up and get yer yellow star! Who is next? Come on, Star for you or a prick? Who is next?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Agree or not, believe or not, but people who believe in the Mark of the Beast are believing this is it. Because it is said that w/out the mark of the beast, you will not be able to buy or sell.

Revelation 13:17
that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

I grew up hearing this - my father a pastor and being a GenXer.
Never thought I would see this in my lifetime.....

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Mayor DeBlasio - Vaccine Passports now mandatory in New York City.

New York City residents and visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination for indoor dining, gyms, and shows, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

The mayor is calling the city's vaccine passport the "Key to NYC Pass."
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

Governor Cuomo and Mayor DeBlasio have been complaining about losing revenue over the past year of their Covid-19 restrictions.

Wow. Sounds just like Moscow only worse. Moscow has been demanding vaccine passports to eat in restsurants. Surprised that DeBlasio is imitating the mayor of Moscow.

Although not really surprised that Cuomo is imitating Putin. Cuomo is an outright Nazi. Cuomo is the only governor that put an entire Jewish town under military quarantine (the town of New Rochelle). Then Cuomo tried to blame Covid on the Jewish population meanwhile what spread across New York was the Covid strain from Italy. Despite that fact, Cuomo repeatedly tries to blame Jews for Covid outbreaks in New York even when those strains come from Italy or India.

The economic problems of New York are 100% Cuomo and DeBlasio's fault. They have been too restrictive in their state-city. And it is those totalitarian restrictions that have caused New York's hardships.
edit on 4-8-2021 by MapMistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

I think DeBlasio is a lame-duck mayor who wants to stick it to New York, New Yorkers, and tourists to New York, as he departs.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I find this statement creepy.

"This is a miraculous place, literally filled with wonders," de Blasio said of the city. "If you’re vaccinated, that’s gonna open up to you, you can open the door.

If you’re unvaccinated you will not be able to participate in many things. It’s time for people to see vaccination as necessary to living a good, full, and healthy life."

Covid vaccination as necessary to living good and full healthy life? with such potential side effects? the same vaccination seen as a good thing didn't do well when they tried to push with the H1N1 vaccination during the Obama admin.

edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm often amazed by the types of personalities people in certain areas of the country choose to lead them.

New Yorkers chose DeBlasio, AOC, Nadler. I think Senator Schumer is the most "normal" of the bunch.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I find this statement creepy.

"This is a miraculous place, literally filled with wonders," de Blasio said of the city. "If you’re vaccinated, that’s gonna open up to you, you can open the door.

If you’re unvaccinated you will not be able to participate in many things. It’s time for people to see vaccination as necessary to living a good, full, and healthy life."

Covid vaccination as necessary to living good and full healthy life? with such potential side effects? the same vaccination seen as a good thing didn't do well when they tried to push with the H1N1 vaccination during the Obama admin.

Agree that is damn creepy. This is getting like some cheap SCIFI movie now.

Are there any countries that are against restrictions like this? And if so how are they faring?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is there a reason Cuomo isn’t in prison yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust you need a passport to go anywhere except an old folks home. You can go there fully infected without a passport and harass as many young women working the facility as you like.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think violence will end up being the only option, I’m from Canada and this scared the # out of me because something like 70% of the population polled wants this. Un#ing believable that this is what I have to live with. Trudeau already talking of mandating vaccines for all fed employees.

I can’t believe Canadians are this
Naive.. I’m scared of what happens next, but apparently I’m the crazy one because government would never hurt or mislead their ppl.
edit on 5-8-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
December 6, 2021 Update

- ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR -

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio is widening the city's Covid-19 vaccination mandate.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on Monday issued a "preemptive strike," mandating that all private sector employees in the Big Apple be vaccinated against COVID-19 amid the new threat posed by the omicron variant beginning Dec. 27.

De Blasio, whose term is set to expire in a matter of weeks, broke the news during an interview on MSNBC’s "Morning Joe" Monday morning.

BIDEN HIT WITH STRING OF LEGAL LOSSES ON VACCINE MANDATE, AS DOJ VOWS TO 'VIGOROUSLY DEFEND' IT IN COURT

"We’ve got omicron as a new factor, we’ve got the colder weather, which is going to really create additional challenges with the delta variant, we’ve got holiday gatherings," de Blasio said.

"We in NYC have decided to use a preemptive strike to really do something bold to stop the further growth of COVID," de Blasio said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

MAYBE DeBlasio still believes the Joe Biden lie, that those who get vaccinated, can't catch Covid-19?

MAYBE DeBlasio has been promised a nice financial $$$ kick-back from pharmaceuticals, if he takes this moronic step before he leaves office on December 31, 2021?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Been thinking,

EVERYONE who can catch and transmit has to be tested at the same rate, for there to be a safe work environment.

Seems someone should sue using the Mandate as evidence that untested people make for an unsafe workplace.

Then no benefits for a jab.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

You are saying there needs to be a rapid test of everyone before they can enter the premises, on a daily basis. Correct?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Correct, if you can transmit it you need to be tested for it - OR no-one is tested.

Shouldn't be for X portion of society

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That piece of crap and killer of elderly people probably got a job with the nazi pharma after he is kicked out of NY, right next to puppy killer Fauci.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Correct, if you can transmit it you need to be tested for it - OR no-one is tested.

Shouldn't be for X portion of society

So far, the only people who aren't transmitting Covid-19, are those who have caught it and recovered from it.

The benefits are so numerous, I hope almost every American contracts the Omicron. You get the immunity and barely notice you have Covid, due to Omicron being so mild.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join