It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To jab?...or not to jab?...that is the question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
If a job gives you an ultimatum, thats your signal to go elsewhere.

Owning the libs by throwing away your career and retirement plans.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I thought there was a religious exemption?
I got a link emailed to me, from the owner of another site.

Is it not correct?

Because I would use that option, if push came to shove.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

#1 Yes.

#2 No.

Even layered a second dose of shingles vaccine on top, for good measure.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Apparently I wasn't clear. The HAVE given us an ultimatum. That ultimatum is as follows:

You have until September 30th, 2021 to get BOTH vaccines. Period.

Failure to comply means you cannot set foot on our property in an official capacity. Period.

Non-compliance is a "Violation of Law".

These guys are not screwing around! This is not FCD just spit-ballin' here. This is an absolute mandate that came down to all of us.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
1. no, won't get it, partly why, see 2 (immunity).
2. doesn't apply but I had it last year in spring and it was horrible as a flu but I recovered fast and haven't even had the sniffles since.

My child and I are vaccinated against the common stuff though. I can not remember a lot of mine but I have them in my booklet. We just waited with her until she could walk and vocalize when she's not feeling well. Because never vaccinate when your child is too young or sick, other than that I am not against vaccinations in general.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Even layered a second dose of shingles vaccine on top, for good measure.

Good for you! I had shingles around Thanksgiving last year, and it's still not completely cleared up. One of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

You are correct, I didn't ask what kind, and I suspected some of the answers might have been J&J.

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

1. No.

2. Yes.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This thread is right on time, I have been on the fence for the Vaccine (I wanna wait to see if it it gets fully approved). My wife on the other hand is going to get the Pfizer vaccine today.

I am relatively healthy with the exception of my weight and a small case of spinal stenosis so I have not been in a hurry to get the jab.

She on the other hand has DRs scratching their collective heads after reading her novel of a chart. In case I catch IT while I'm out and about she wants to be protected.

Reading the responses here gives me hope that she will be o.k.. As it stands I don' t trust it, yet.
edit on 8/3/21 by DeviantMortal because: Typo

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Ummm...how can you answer 'yes' to question #2 when your answer to question #1 was 'no'?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You have until September 30th, 2021 to get BOTH vaccines. Period.

As far as I’m aware they shouldn’t be able to make it enforceable by law under the discrimination act. Someone made a thread about it here recently, I think it was dbcowboy? Sure it might be their private property but recall how businesses got in trouble for refusing to serve someone because they were gay or whatever...it’s the same kind of discrimination, any information you provide about your health is voluntary.

Also what are they going to do about those that can’t have the jabs because of underlying medical conditions?
edit on 3-8-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I vaguely seem to recall seeing that thread. Do you maybe have a link to it? I don't think it was a thread I participated in.

I tend to agree, I don't think it's enforceable either, but they most definitely think it absolutely IS enforceable! They didn't mince any words when the directive came out.

ETA - In fact, the directness with which the mandate came down was very unusual, almost like a dare. I've rarely seen messages which were as succinct as this come down. The level of certainty gives me pause about challenging it. It was almost as if the message says..."Look, we've already fought this battle and won, so don't even think of trying it!"

edit on 8/3/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Ummm...how can you answer 'yes' to question #2 when your answer to question #1 was 'no'?

I got hurt feelings. I cried like a Capitol Hill policeman testifying before Congress. sniff It was horrible.

That counts, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
1. No, but that could change. At the moment, because I'm self-employed I'm not under any pressure, but I'm thinking they will find a way to force people like me to comply, and retirement isn't an option for me at the moment.

2. N/A

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

1: No

2: Obviously not.

Reason for NO is because I have had heart palpatations before and dont'want those coming back, also I'm paranoid about H.A's (Heart Attacks). I'm also what Doctor's call 'Schizophrenic' for 21 years now, almost 22 so am a bit paranoid about things and do think for myself. If I had this vaccine, I'd probably be thinking forever 'what is happening to me inside?' and probably would find it hard to go through the days without thinking 'Am I going to have a H.A. Also the vaccines were never fully approved and cause too many side effects which again I'd be paranoid about if that needle went in. One other thing, the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching the virus or ending up in hospital where again I'd be paranoid I was going to die.

So, thats' the reason I'm not going for jab.... yet. I say yet because in a year or 2, it may be tweaked enough to not have so many side effects or better yet no side effects at all and then I might have it if it's still needed, depending on whether the virus has been wiped out or whether the numbers of people catching it are sky-rocketing high (In which case, if it's the 2nd one, I know the vaccine still isn't working).

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Look, we've already fought this battle and won, so don't even think of trying it!"

That’s exactly the posturing of someone who doesn’t have a leg to stand on. I’m sure if it could be legally mandated without any major problems in re writing the law, the government would have done so already. Instead they are trying coercion and pushing the private sector to do it.

I will see if I can find that thread for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

This is not the private sector issuing this mandate.

It is very much the public sector, and that is one of the reasons this is so alarming.

edit on 8/3/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join