It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes and Tsunamis for 2021 and 2022?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The prophet Baba Vanga, who claims her visions as being from Christ, and with an impressive track record, foretold that this year (2021 – 2022) would bring one or more devastating tsunamis and megaquakes. For those unfamiliar with her, she died in the 90s, but talked about 9/11, Islam’s takeover of Europe starting in 2015, “the corona” (Coronavirus maybe? At first I thought the sun until the virus.) descending on us and killing millions starting in 2019, etc. So basically around 85% of her predictions have been confirmed up to this point. Some obviously can not be confirmed, one or two are actually wrong (but the illiterate villager did reference the multiverse for an even in 5700), and some are not here yet. So back to my point about her predicting that there would be megaquakes and tsunamis in the next year or so.
She’s not the only one. For decades the prophetic preacher Perry Stone has had visions for a great wave of water washing over a coast of the United States in the following months as of this post. He supposedly was instructed not to say which coast and does not know the exact date. So take that as you will.
Going back further, the story of Atlantis. Granted this is likely a heavily modified story based on another event, it’s still an account of gods/God/a god using waves of water and earthquakes to partially wipe out a displeasing civilization.
Do you think this is coming? Granted it’s not recorded in scripture and another global flood is promised not to occur. What do you think of Baba Vanga and Perry Stone both predicting that a series of tsunamis and earthquakes would occur in these years?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
some flooding / tsunamis are inevitable.
something happens and the 'prophet' says 'See?!'

too vague for me to get interested.

thanks for sharing though. let's see if Brother Stone gives us something more specific.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Now you have me curious as to how common tsunamis are. I know for a fact there will be earthquakes this year, as there are every year.
edit on 3-8-2021 by GolgothaBridge because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge
Well, any tsunamis that want to enter New York City…are going to require a “Pass.”

Baba Vanga’s prophecies are interesting, ascribing particular years is a little dicey, but the prevailing sentiment of her future vision has been fairly in keeping with what’s happening globally.

Pretty sure the tail of the dragon bit is more concerning and destructive… been a while

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Im sorry, I can’t seem to buy into you’re claim that she has an impressive track record. In fact going off of what she actually said as opposed to some believers interpretation of what she meant, in my opinion, they were imaginative guesses. I’m reporting this from North America which according to her was going to be devoid of animal life and vegetation some years back. Probably due to ww3 fallout that was also predicted by her to have happened by now
I may be cynical, but if she’s getting these from Christ, why is she not 100% right 100% of the time? Sounds like what The Bible (if that is in you’re belief system) , calls a false prophet. The other guy, I must admit that I don’t know anything about, but will check him out. Show me one prophet that gets it right 100%, of the time, in real time, in the finest detail and you might have someone speaking for God. reply to: GolgothaBridge

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Yeah, the devoid land was supposed to be a result of ww3. I simply chalked that up to her not saying "if you don't do this or that" much like how Jonah appears to be wrong after he for told the destruction of Ninevia

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

I had a dream of an 8 hitting Connecticut / NY

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'll go with the west coast getting the tsunami....currently 3 volcanoes simultaneously active in Alaska....

source

Three volcanoes on a remote Alaskan island chain have been erupting simultaneously for almost two weeks. 

The eruptions do not pose a threat to any nearby community due to the location of the Aleutian island chain, an 800-mile stretch of islands that ring the Bering Sea. The eruption started almost two weeks ago and have steadily grown stronger, but they do not yet pose a concern to experts. 

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Interesting. Oddly enough I have been having strange dreams of what I thought was flooding, but the water rose too fast, it had to have been a tsunami. In one, I was in a three or maybe four story building and about to leave when someone said something about water coming in. I went out and looked down a stairwell and the water was rushing in and upward fast. I was trying to help people get out and talking with an old lady who we both knew couldn't make it. We said our tearful goodbyes and I was able to get out. Then I was on a beach and the water had sucked way out and people were trying to hurry up and get out. Not sure where to really, but dreams are rarely logical I guess.

It felt kind of older world, maybe Europe or Mediterranean coast somewhere. It didn't seem like the US.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I vaguely remember something about quakes balancing
we had one in the Atlantic / Caribbean this week (Haiti)
so we'll get one in the Pacific soon.

we'll see.

they say a Cascadia event is inevitable, even overdue, and could be catastrophic.

top topics

join