It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't sell you anything without a mask....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: projectvxn

You know we lived a real cushy life when masks are "fascism".

Fascism doesn't start with camps and jackbooted thugs.

Fascism always starts with "caring" for the "people".

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

I like to waste time I have plenty of it. Don't blame me for their self imposed rush towards death!

If I have one and an employer asks me to put it on i do without arguing. Every where i get a mask for free, if I don't have my own.
I had none, and that was the reason she could not sell me anything, yet she could sell me a mask, I'm pretty sure that is not how their policy is worded, and I think there is a law that makes it so stuff like, you can only buy here if you buy this first, illegal.

I think the whole thing was very educational!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Easy come, easy go?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This really sounds over dramatic, inane, stupid, you fill in the word that floats your boat.

The SS came out with the exact same excuse and it is an excuse, "we were just obeying orders, we were just doing our jobs", It didn't wash at Nuremberg and it don't wash now.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Lol. Enforcing a mandatory mask policy is lightyears away from what the SS did.

How do i compare China's secret police that hauls disidents away or Russia's assassination of journalists if the standard for being a nazi or fascist is making people wear masks in some businesses?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm actually a Face-ist, I don't care about anyone and want to punch them all in the face.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why do these word games always make me wanna check my spelling...
edit on CDTAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Aug 2021 13:19:28 -0500pAmerica/Chicago8America/Chicago by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm actually a Face-ist, I don't care about anyone and want to punch them all in the face.

You're staying at a witch-hotel in Italy.

You deserve it for being a face-ist.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

this staff member was adjusting her face mask the area in front of her mouth, with food handling gloves in.

We have a very fancy grocery store here, seriously top of the line everything and the prices to go with it.
I saw the fruit cutting lady cut melon, put one in her mouth, cut one, put one in her mouth.
Don't ever buy cut fruit or veggies. Not just from that example, but I talked to this lady this did food inspections and asked her what to avoid and that's exactly what she said.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Good point!

my first minimum wage job in HS was making juice, and we ate the centers out of every watermelon then juiced then rest
I'll cut my own thank you very much

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: projectvxn

You know we lived a real cushy life when masks are "fascism".

More like the execution of government agenda through the private sector.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I'm not sorry for saying that if you do this,and you take out your freedom of health or expression on an employee who is just trying to do their job,you suck.

Really.

Someone who challenges those who engage in UnConstitutional petty tyranny by claiming they are 'just following orders' are the bad guys?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I'm not sorry for saying that if you do this,and you take out your freedom of health or expression on an employee who is just trying to do their job,you suck.

Really.

Someone who challenges those who engage in UnConstitutional petty tyranny by claiming they are 'just following orders' are the bad guys?

If you choose to walk into a store and harass the employees who are just as tired of all this as everyone else then yes...
If you want to take the stance against tyranny, go for the ones creating it. Go stand outside a public health authority. Go yell at a politician. Go after the people who actually have the ability to change things. Otherwise you are just showboating ignorance. And worse,you make those of us that agree with all the points you're trying to make look bad because we get grouped in with you.
For Pete's sake if the mailman delivers you a bill from the taxman do you blame him for it?Yell and scream about the injustice of being taxed, and your rights as a citizen and how he is just a pawn of unconstitutional petty tyranny? ??? It's absurd.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If you choose to walk into a store and harass the employees who are just as tired of all this as everyone else then yes...

You have it backwards. I don't harass anyone. I'm the one harassed. By those engaging in petty tyranny.

All those employees have to do is simply ignore me. Ignore the mandates.

If you want to take the stance against tyranny, go for the ones creating it. Go stand outside a public health authority.

Been there, done that, does no good.

Getting the petty tyrants to understand the nature of their actions, and that they are the front line, and this petty tyranny cannot exist without their willing participation is the whole point.

Go yell at a politician. Go after the people who actually have the ability to change things.

Like Pelosi? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Otherwise you are just showboating ignorance. And worse,you make those of us that agree with all the points you're trying to make look bad because we get grouped in with you.

You who just go around yelling at Politicians are made to look bad by me refusing to wear a mask and insiting that those engaging in petty tyranny should rethink their actions?

For Pete's sake if the mailman delivers you a bill from the taxman do you blame him for it?Yell and scream about the injustice of being taxed, and your rights as a citizen and how he is just a pawn of unconstitutional petty tyranny? ??? It's absurd.

Yes, your example is absurd - and is about as far from an example of what we are discussing as to possibly not even exist in the same universe.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This is the second post in 24h where I think wow...

I must have missed it, but ATS probably is participating in the Olympic games on mental gymnastics...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

This is the second post in 24h where I think wow...

I must have missed it, but ATS probably is participating in the Olympic games on mental gymnastics...

After reading this and the response to my post above....Y'all are gold medal winners.
🏆

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
You don't see or agree with my logic, and I don't see or agree with yours. So you do you, and I'll do me.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Don't be modest you deserve one too...

Following your logic, everyone except Hitler is innocent?

First they came for the Jews. I was silent. I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists. I was silent. I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists. I was silent. I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me. There was no one left to speak for me.

These things are only possible thanks to the compliance of the citizen, being a free citizen in a free land comes with responsibilities, If you don't act responsible you don't deserve that freedom.
I guess we will soon see, what we value more, freedom or commodities...
edit on 18-8-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Don't be modest you deserve one too...

Following your logic, everyone except hitler is innocent?

Great assumption of my logic on your part. Truly sad. Doubt I'd be on this site if I agreed with yellow stars and human barcodes.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You are aware that Europe is slowly but surely implementing Vaxx passports, and you only have access to public transport if you have one. Should the bus driver let you ride or not because of company policies, can you see where this is going if no one does nothing? The yellow star is here already, but I guess it is justified just for this one time

How do you exempt enablers from being guilty?

One has to stand up wherever and whenever he senses unjust behavior, not doing anything is an act of passively enabling.
You can't justify the behavior, you might find excuses as to why you behave immorally, but it does not make it moral. Being called out should be the norm and expected, not the annoying disturbance.

But I get it we all want to go to work, have no time and our rent to pay. I only sporadically complain about the loss of freedoms and the state of affairs on the internet, while out with the other lemmings I behave like them as to not annoy anyone...

Seriously?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join