It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me where Gates says population control through a vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Someone posted that said Gates is hell bent on reducing the population through vaccines. I'd like to read about that. If true, maybe that's why his wife is getting divorce from him.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Will this work for you?

gates calls for vaccination genocide

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In the video I saw, his argument was that through vaccines, the health of the family is improved, and infant motality rates go down. He was referencing women that had many babies to cover the likelihood of early deaths. Lower infant mortality meant fewer children. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
They cannot prove this.
They manipulate his words to fit their anti-vax agenda.
Remember, Chinese bioweapons are "awesome" and vaccines are "really, really Bad."

What about the one where they say Bill Gates wants to chip the entire population?

Is it true that without Bill Gates people wouldn't be able to spout nonsense on the internet about Bill Gates?
Hmmmm.
(Probably not, but it is a thought. lol

edit on 2-8-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

You must be kidding me. You dont think bill gates wants to do these things? Whos team are you on? The one that drove economic inequality and led the way to offshore half the IT jobs in America obviously. No surprise coming from a canadian given how your weak country appears to govern itself under the thumb of communist china in the eyes of the rest of the world. Your cavalier disregard for the historic record and well-being of future generations is making me sick.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
They cannot prove this.
Remember, Chinese bioweapons are "awesome" and vaccines are "really, really Bad."

What about the one where they say Bill Gates wants to chip the entire population?

Is it true that without Bill Gates people wouldn't be able to spout nonsense on the internet about Bill Gates?
Hmmmm.

Let me guess….Gates and Fauci are super heroes amirite?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Is the Queen a lizard? Did Oswald kill the president? Was Maury Terry right about the murders? Are all Canadians soft in the middle?
Everyone has to find the answers to some questions for themselves but here is one starting point.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

They cannot prove this.

Hmmmm.

Depopulation is something he does want. No way around it. He didn't invent the internet. Internet was around way before Gates but it was for military and government use on a small scale. I will give him credit for mass marketing a piece of crap operating system. That is his only real contribution to humanity. He doesn't even have a degree in anything yet is constantly running his mouth about everything. Maybe he should start a foundation for divorces on how to divide up cash for billionaires. He knows a lot about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Do bears usually crap in the executive bathroom at the Waldorf?
Does it get below freezing in the Congo?
Do pigs fly?
Is the 'vaccine' safe and effective?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My big reveal post has hundreds of links.. enjoy.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It can be proven and it is and has been done.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Someone posted that said Gates is hell bent on reducing the population through vaccines. I'd like to read about that. If true, maybe that's why his wife is getting divorce from him.

You must be new to the planet.

Stop being lazy and do your own research. Go watch him speak about vaccines and see how much he salivates at depopulating the earth through vaccines. It's readily available on youtube.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

They cannot prove this.

Hmmmm.

...what...?

Anyway,

Start watching at 4:35.

Who is Bill Gates? (an investigate report by James Corbett)

How many thorough investigative reports have you done, Canuck?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ok so what did he mean then? Care to clarify for us?

Don’t ride the ghost of Bill sr to hard now. Because without him there would be no billy so no internet....lol....like lmfao.

edit on 3-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Didn't him and his wife help distribute a vaccine (in Africa?) that 'accidentally' made the women who took it sterile?
I remember hearing about it awhile ago..

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Didn't him and his wife help distribute a vaccine (in Africa?) that 'accidentally' made the women who took it sterile?
I remember hearing about it awhile ago..

This article does a great job of going through and disproving , via multiple links and sources, almost every claim that CT's make like this including your vague memory of accidental sterilization in Africa.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cclay6482

I don't know about Bill Gates but I do know the WHO secretly put HCG into tetanus vaccines they deployed to 3rd world countries, never telling anyone the "tetanus" vaccine contained HCG which would prevent pregnancy. The WHO has been working on what they call "anti-fertility" vaccines for decades. During this tetanus/HCG vaccine deployment, if a country asked too many questions or wanted samples of the vaccine to test, the WHO would just stop the program in that country and never provide samples to test. It took until 2015 for doctors in Kenya to obtain a sample to test and confirm their suspicions that the vaccine was not what it was claimed to be. The entire time before they were caught, the WHO lied and denied and claimed these vaccines were "safe and effective" of course this was true. But these people had no idea that what they were being injected with contained HCG and would prevent pregnancy in women.

Here's a link. This article is VERY long and pretty well sourced. m.scirp.org...

Also, I don't really understand Bill and Melinda Gates logic on this... how childhood vaccinations would affect population at all. If i am in a 3rd world country and my child dies from a vaccine preventable disease, so I have another one.... that's one in, one out. That equals out. How does having another child because my child died lead to overpopulation?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Thanks

top topics

join