It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Percent of Deer have Covid Antibodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
www.nationalgeographic.com...

At present there’s no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is having any detrimental effect on deer. And for humans, our infinitely greater problem is spread from other humans,

There’s “no evidence that you can get COVID-19 by eating [contaminated] food, including wild hunted game meat,” the USDA says

Exactly how deer may have been exposed to the virus remains uncertain, though researchers suspect they were infected by humans. “Multiple activities could bring deer into contact with people, including captive cervid operations, field research, conservation work, wildlife tourism, wildlife rehabilitation, supplemental feeding, and hunting,” the USDA researchers wrote. Other possibilities include that they contracted it through contaminated wastewater or from exposure to other infected species like mink

When this whole thing first started I said I thought there was a possibility Covid was spread by birds. I still believe that.
I also think this article is crazy if they think humans feeding deer is what caused the spread, wastewater maybe, feeding not so much.
Isn't it interesting it says no problem in deer to human spread, but humans probably spread it to deer. Um, that makes no sense.
If this is a zootonic disease the whole meaning of that is animal to HUMAN spread. This dang story changes every single day.
No wonder so many don't want to believe anything they are feeding us!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That’s crazy, I don’t know anything about deer immunology but generally in the animal / human relationship it’s easier for us to spread it to them rather than the other way around.

Not worried about deer, although it is interesting, I’d be really concerned if we start seeing stable spread in swine oe poultry and other livestock. That could get nasty pretty quick as it jumps back and forth and combines with new coronavirus friends in the species jump.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Herd immunity for the win yet again! How many if any of the deer that were tested volunteered? I’d guess 0%. So, I really can’t say for certain the buckshot wasn’t infected. But, then again, they say 40 percent of unvaccinated deer live in red states.
All jokes aside, if you you do encounter a strange acting/looking deer it’s more than likely Chronic Wasting Disease, nasty stuff; don’t eat it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
oh,
so these idiots are cancelling hunting season, then?

that sounds a lot like open season on government to me.

the deer were hiding in the woods, where you can't legally hunt, kill, eat them for most of the year without the government screwing up your whole life.

the politicians are right there, screwing up your whole life in public. without any fear of being hunted.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have no idea why but my thoughts when reading this immediately went to...
What if this is how they start creating a panic that Covid infects the food supply?Start with the Wild game. ..deter hunting, because most would turn to that first if our front line meat supply was cut off for whatever reason. Then just let it progress from there....Suddenly the beef, pork and poultry are testing positive,must be culled,causing shortages,and creating a new demand for their meat alternative products.
Damn that's a stretch but at this point anything is possible.
Hope like HELL I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Nah, you’ll just only be allowed to hunt vaccinated deer and eat vaccinated animals. You would see this with many pathogens so I don’t get why they’re trying to rile people up so much. Oh wait, that’s right, vaccine numbers.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This more likely proves their tests suck than deer have COVID antibodies. These ‘scientists’ are just making up stuff as they go.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Apparently so do unused tests XD and kiwi.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'm not surprised that it's in the deer and other wildlife. I expected it. But I will be surprised if their next move is not to require vaccination to hunt.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm not surprised that it's in the deer and other wildlife. I expected it. But I will be surprised if their next move is not to require vaccination to hunt.

LOL!!!

I don't even need a license to hunt on my own property... wish them luck enforcing a vaccination to hunt.

But totalitarians gonna be totalitarians soOo...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I have no idea why but my thoughts when reading this immediately went to...
What if this is how they start creating a panic that Covid infects the food supply?Start with the Wild game. ..deter hunting, because most would turn to that first if our front line meat supply was cut off for whatever reason. Then just let it progress from there....Suddenly the beef, pork and poultry are testing positive,must be culled,causing shortages,and creating a new demand for their meat alternative products.
Damn that's a stretch but at this point anything is possible.
Hope like HELL I'm wrong.

Then the logical way forward would be to eat things that have been vaccinated.

Show me your Vax passport please...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join