It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed sheep sign petition to arrest and jail the unvaccinated non-compliant ones.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Mark Dice does it again - this time showing how brainwashed and pro-government SOME Americans have become. Even with Lindsay Graham coming out this morning that he has tested positive to COVID-19 even after being fully vaccinated, these idiots think that those who are not vaccinated should be 2021 gas chambered because they are harming everyone who is vaccinated.

BTW, as well as military assistance, Sydney now has helicopters patrolling beaches demanding everyone comply and go home.

BTW, Obama is doing his own 60th birthday bash Lollapalooza-type 'one rule for me, and another for thee" event - you mask up or be punished.

BTW, Lori Lightfoot, like Pelosi, does not need to wear a mask when it suits her hypocritical ass - just you, so comply or be punished.

BTW, the US, and the world, is under attack by the globalist elites - and thanks to the brainwashed, dumbed-down poorly educated, the war is going in the favour of the elites thus far. When everyone is forced to be jabbed because $100 or free donuts won't convince thinking folks to act, and the cases of infections and variants continues to be common place, these idiot sheep will start turning on each other....like this clown (actor Michael Rappaport) and his epiphany that his vaccination and compliance meant exactly jack-sh!t but felt high-and-mighty to castigate all the unvaxxed heathens at the beginning....

Karma is a bitch, you have been warned.....

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
mark-ists

Marxists

MARKED MEN

Carry on totalitarian lovers

KAPUT

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The pro-vax libtards aren't even sentient beings anymore. They are pod people. It has literally become Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Considering the hysterical bull# from many members here I'm not surprised to see this level of fascism being popular.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

wow! All those people wanting it mandated!

WOW.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The pro-vax libtards aren't even sentient beings anymore. They are pod people. It has literally become Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

But at least we know who the commie sympathizer are in peace time

NOT WARTIME - THAT COULD BE PROBLEMATIC

Counter intelligence 101

wriggle them out of the woodwork
edit on 2-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Brainwashed sheep??
SO much projection going on in your thread.

People who preach the word sheep and make threads about others being sheep, are usually dumber because they don't actually know they are sheep while calling others sheep.
Projection much??

edit on 2-8-2021 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

at 2:10 in the video the one dude is signing it while saying Ï am anti-vax".
He is not even listening to what is being said but still signs it.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I don't think Sublimecraft has ever posted anything I've disagreed with, and like most of his threads, this one's a flat-out ripper!

+37 more 
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Brainwashed sheep??

People who preach the word sheep and make threads about others being sheep, are usually dumber because they don't actually know they are sheep while calling others sheep.
Projection much??

Interpretation:

"Deflector shields UP, number one"

+31 more 
link   

Brainwashed sheep??

Projection much??

Glad you decided to actually comment on the content and what was shown here.....

Oh wait..
edit on 8/2/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I really wish I could say I was surprised, but the way the winds blowing today I kind of expect it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Brainwashed sheep sign petition to arrest and jail the unvaccinated non-compliant ones.

I wonder if we'll get a nice soccer field to play on like detainees at Gitmo.

I am sure that's where they put all us.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
We knew they'd mandate it the moment it came out.
They TOLD us they were going to mandate it.

Here's the thing- a virus will mutate as long as it spreads... which means the better it spreads the more it gets to spread.

Manufactured bio-weapon or not, the "variants" that come from this will inevitably spread faster, but kill fewer. If this virus was good at killing, it wouldn't be able to spread.

Two years in I can name one person who tested positive for the initial virus, but he didn't even get sick.
Now we have variants that supposedly spread faster but science says they won't be as deadly.

Don't think, just mask up and get your jabs- the people who control you say so.

I swear, I deal with harder problems every day at work, yet society is falling to its knees over this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wonder who is paying the guy taking the signatures, probably either the Rockefellers or social media.

They love this kind of crap and the Rockefellers are donating up to 1 billion dollars for "covid" pushing, I guess they have big investments on the shots.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I have been saying this for the past year, the friends/family that have vitriolically stood on the side of the overt FASCIST rhetoric of the MSM/Big Tech/Multinational corporations and their puppet politicians are proving themselves to not only be sheep but dangerous enemies of freedom.

It is terrifying to realize that this shows how close we are to having a repeat of history.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

These people are sick. Mentally and physically.
In the spirit of, somehow we need to get through this without killing each other, I pray they heal - both mentally and physically.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Worst of all are the sheep who preach about sheep who preach to the sheep. They project upon the projector becoming over projected.

It results in projection toes and in some rare cases long projection.

a reply to: DrumsRfun

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Weak sauce.
Your "voice"is about as loud as a shallow river, everybody is a sheep but me....got it.
Must post more to get the truth out....got it.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Brainwashed sheep??

Projection much??

What would you prefer they are called?

Psychopathic useful idiots who are about 6 months away from signing a petition for concentration camps of the unvaccinated?
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join