It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Publishes List Of Possible Side Effects Of Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Maybe get males pregnant, you know with the gene therapy the sky is the limit,

Yes I been sarcastic.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Glad you proved to yourself that it was there.....know let's move to the more important issues.

So if you had a drug that treated cancer with exactly all these possible side effects it would still be your choice to take it ?

So why is the COVID vaccine so different ?
Just because it's contagious doesn't change anything, my body my choice.
edit on 2-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Glad you proved to yourself that it was there.....know let's move to the more important issues.

So if you had a drug that treated cancer with exactly all these possible side effects it would still be your choice to take it ?

So why is the COVID vaccine so different ?
Just because it's contagious doesn't change anything, my body my choice.

I agree with you 100% on that, I am not anti-vaccine or even anti-COVID vaccine but I am anti rushed vaccine and forced or exclusionary tactics to get people to vaccinate on a virus that has less than 3% lethality.

As I've said before I do stuff weekly if not daily that has higher lethality levels for putnam6 than 3%.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
you mean this

www.fda.gov...

FWIW I believe the vaccine narrative is BS however FWIW I watched the guy's presentation, it's easy to pull up the video where he is and watch it. There wasn't one instance where that list popped up.

If you can find it please point it out

again for what it is worth here I believe is that person's final report..

www.bestinitiative.org...

I understand your point. No way to verify it since it's not officially released. Are they being truthful with side effects, number of cases other than Faunci saying just "rare" and any potential long term problems. Right now that answer is no. They are not being honest and truthful and people have a right to know this information, transparently without any walls.

It should not surprise anyone however. The same thing was done with the Polio vaccines (plural at the time) when they ran into problems. They hid that information from the public. It took years for them to release it and even then it was questionable.

This nonsense needs to stop. Hopefully in the future we learn we do not hide information and bottleneck it. It must flow otherwise we end up in this quagmire like we are today of attacking the wrong people. It's just them. Big pharma and governments hiding truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Pretty straightforward to me -

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Pretty straightforward to me -

THE END.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

This was a screen grab from a presentation that popped on the screen for like 2 seconds and then was quickly taken down.
But once on the internet it's out. From October of last year.

Notice the very last one, "Vaccine Enhanced Disease"
If all the other ones aren't bad enough look what else it can do.
Known as VAED

This is why the FDA still hasn't approved this.

This is exactly what is going on in vaccinated people:

Potential explanations of this increased susceptibility to HIV infection in the vaccinees included the lack of an HIV-Env antigen in the vaccine, with the possibility that the HIV immune response induced by the vaccine potentially induced attachment of HIV to cellular surface, but without killing or neutralizing the virus, thus enabling viral entry into the cell.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
"Pregnancy and birth outcomes"

It gets you pregnant?

Phrasing people

Look up the effects of Graphene Oxide on both male sperm and female ovaries.

On the up side...

Those crazy Ken's and Karen's that all took the vaxx, won't be reproducing any time soon.

We just got to wait them out and everything will be fine once they have gone extinct..

Dae

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Just taking this opportunity to say I appreciate your posts on this subject. You have been a breath of fresh air here with your intelligent opinions and thoughts. You have with this post alone reminded us that putting anything in your body can cause harm and this is not new science, and that taking meds/surgeries should always be a decision between yourself and yer doctor.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeOrigin

2:33:40

but that was in Oct and representative of historically documented AEs noted during vaccination.

Yep, I finally found it, but it seems like dubious evidence still, again most adverse events listed are on the final report .pdf.

Id love to find evidence of stuff just don't think this is it
Dubioys evidence? Aside from all the reports on the media???
Why are people still defending these vaccines ? Trump btw may be brilliant in rescuing the failing economy but this was what the elites pulled out of the hat to ruin everything he was trying to do, and I just think it’s one of the things which blindsided him. I think they also had him over a barrel.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This, like so many other medications, are the kind that I always say I'd rather be stuck with what I might get/already have than to have any of the side effects associated with the medication/vaccine. I forget the prescription to help stop smoking, but one of the side effects is thoughts of suicide. Seriously?

I just can't believe so many people get so aggressive over people not wanting to this rushed vaccine.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
Found this, it's a little more on what you already posted. I'd suggest doing a screen capture of this before it too disappears.
ussanews.com... isease-death/

Possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” include: Guillain-Barré syndrome Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.) Transverse myelitis Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy Convulsions/seizures Stroke Narcolepsy and cataplexy Anaphlyaxis Acute myocardial infarction Myocarditis/pericarditis Autoimmune disease Deaths Pregnancy and birth outcomes Other acute demyelinating diseases Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions Thrombocytopenia Disseminated intravascular coagulation Venous thromboembolism Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain Kawasaki disease Vaccine enhanced disease The list also notes “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” as one possible outcome following vaccination.

Yeah, I don't want any part of playing lab rat, I'll pass.

Don't get me wrong I'm not getting vaccinated any time soon if ever.

In the context of the 8-hour multi-person presentation, we are discussing one slide of this guy's presentation, it was just a suggestion of things to possibly look for in regards to adverse events. In other words, they were just spitballing ideas. Don't think it's a smoking gun to anything.

When you're spitballing potential side effects and list the things that are listed in that screenshot, it should be worrisome to anyone who has been vaccinated. It looks, to me, like the vaccination has a very common side effect that causes aggression and anger. Never have I been told so many times by so many people that they hope I die because I choose not to take a rushed vaccine. I laugh, but these people are serious.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

[SNIP] my body my choice.

Now now... You KNOW that only counts if it's in reference to something the government can use to divide the people, just like ID's. Needing an ID to vote is racist and oppressive because so many black people can't afford one, but how soon will it be before someone is not allowed inside an event because they don't have an ID to prove it's their name on a vaccine document?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

This was a screen grab from a presentation that popped on the screen for like 2 seconds and then was quickly taken down.
But once on the internet it's out. From October of last year.

Notice the very last one, "Vaccine Enhanced Disease"
If all the other ones aren't bad enough look what else it can do.
Known as VAED

This is why the FDA still hasn't approved this.

This is exactly what is going on in vaccinated people:

Potential explanations of this increased susceptibility to HIV infection in the vaccinees included the lack of an HIV-Env antigen in the vaccine, with the possibility that the HIV immune response induced by the vaccine potentially induced attachment of HIV to cellular surface, but without killing or neutralizing the virus, thus enabling viral entry into the cell.

Hold up, can you clarify this comment....are you saying that this vaccine could make HIV happen in some people ?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I’d love to see some evidence verifying or debunking this claim. I am not anti-vaccine in any way, but I have decided that I am not getting this one until things become clear on how effective it is and the likeliness of long term injuries have been proven. Claims like these without supporting evidence certainly don’t help ppl make an informed decision.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Surprised this did not have more of a discussion going on, guess it cuts through the propaganda and the pro-gene editing experimental drug crowd have nothing to say.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

No worries, I appreciate the support. Don’t let them push you into something you’re not comfortable with. Ethics is pretty clear on this stuff, it’s when you get into employment, school, and service contracts that it can get weird. This is a public health failure in information access and education. There’s only one organization to blame for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join