It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The failure that is "mask mandates"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It should be law. Like go to jail if you don't wear one. All day, every day. Hell, we should study how to surgically implant masks on people at birth and make it impossible to remove them.

You may think that's a bit much, or even think of that "H" word. Hyperbole. But no, you just aren't thinking clearly. We have completely, totally, and forevermore removed the Flu from existence with our new normal. I hope I don't have to trot out the numbers of how many people die each year from the Flu. It's no joke. And as we all know, if your little sacrifice could save just one life, just one, wouldn't it be worth it in the end?

I hope we don't have any paid agitators here who would question this.

But we do have some leaders who have made the mandate, but can't seem to follow with the rules they enacted.
www.foxnews.com...

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser appeared to break her own coronavirus-related restrictions over the weekend, renewing her standing on the ever-growing list of "rules for thee, not for me" Democrats who have faced criticism for hypocrisy over the course of the pandemic.

these folks should know everyone's watching them. And all it will take is one person who was in their orbit to get sick. And *POOF*, you have a situation. Why not avoid any and all "situations" by just making the mask thing our new normal, all the time? get caught without a mask, off to re-education camp. With a few months of "therapy" perhaps folks can learn how to follow such a simple rule.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Masks (aka "face diapers") is the tool Biden's controllers are using to "dumb down" as many Americans as possible.

Masks reduce your blood oxygen level, which makes you mentally duller and lower energy.

The masks make our Olympic medalists look like fools standing on the podium while the National Anthem plays. If they want to protest something, they should rip off the dehumanizing masks.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
About 30k flu deaths per year in the USA.

Try not to confuse open and intelligent debate with 'paid agitators' like most do on here at the moment. It will make you look crazy and only add weight to the MSM censorship that is happening at the moment.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Masks (aka "face diapers") is the tool Biden's controllers are using to "dumb down" as many Americans as possible.

Masks reduce your blood oxygen level, which makes you mentally duller and lower energy.

The masks make our Olympic medalists look like fools standing on the podium while the National Anthem plays. If they want to protest something, they should rip off the dehumanizing masks.

Oh ffs.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I feel bad for the scientists who wrote dozens of scientific articles in journals on the ineffectiveness of masks. Years of their life wasted. All their labor, measurements, control groups, tracking of people. All blown away in the wind. Recycled toilet paper stacked up houses of people for a year now.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here in the U.S. (besides Covid-19), wearing a mask has drastically reduced other flu infections from occurring in people.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Here in the U.S. (besides Covid-19), wearing a mask has drastically reduced other flu infections from occurring in people.

There's no evidence for that.

It could easily have been social distancing and semi lockdowns that have made the flu die down.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
By fascist Fauci made up science, he wants us forever to wear mask because with all the viruses the human body have we should be made responsible for infecting each other with anything.

What doctor fascist is no telling you is that he and big pharma wants to cash out on the hold they have on the nation and wants funding on top of the billions already they have made with scamcovid to make vaccines for as many viruses they can and force them by mandate on us the population, the money making has become an addiction.

I always feel that we will be the ones exterminating humanity., we humans will decimate our own.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I feel bad for the scientists who wrote dozens of scientific articles in journals on the ineffectiveness of masks. Years of their life wasted. All their labor, measurements, control groups, tracking of people. All blown away in the wind. Recycled toilet paper stacked up houses of people for a year now.

Even the Great Fauci said that masks were silly at the beginning of all this.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't wear masks where I am not forced to, my O- blood is all the protection I need.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wish some partisan hacks would stop calling Dr. Fauci a "fascist," because he's not --- At least in my book.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: carewemust

Oh ffs.

Well now we all know you are a CO2 inhaler !!😃

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Flu cases may be getting pegged as COVID cases !!! Bet they are 😃

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I identify as masked.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

They're programming obedience.

2nd

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Fascist, fascist penguin man tyrant a lap dog in the pockets of the big pharma he probably have put in his personal account a big sizable amount of the billions pharma already have.

He is dip in the covid crap for years, before it was released.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's funny to hear libs say follow the science then do garbage like mandate masks, which don't show any correlation to preventing COVID. In many studies COVID increased after mask mandates.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fascist faucy will announce soon that Covid eradicated the flu and the killer covid is coming to get us all, you need to cover any Orifice in the body because the killer flu can get in your body like that.

They will be selling anti covid plugs for every hole in the body very soon.

Guys this not joke the man has gone mentally unstable with the power of the pharma.

He needs to be eradicated and neutralized.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You knew the mask thing wasn’t over when Walmart did not have a “Fill a bag for a dollar” bin when they eased restrictions last Spring. Lockdowns to be determined.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I wish some partisan hacks would stop calling Dr. Fauci a "fascist," because he's not --- At least in my book.

As soon as he stops calling for the government to force businesses and citizens to comply with mandates and decrees rather than legislated law, I might consider it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join