It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: beyondknowledge
It is illeagle in most states in the USA to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket.
originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
LOL this reminds me of a weird barracks i was in in the army. We didn't really have time or access to good coffee so we had to drink the coffee from the MRE's. So we would just pour the hottest water directly into the instant cofee packet, shake it a bit and shoot it like a shot.
We called the Gestapo Bombs, for whatever reason??
Weird # goes on in barracks man.
It got the job done tho.
190. Must not make s'mores while on guard duty.
191. Our Humvees cannot be assembled into a giant battle-robot.
192. The proper response to a briefing is not 'That's what you think'.
193. The Masons, and Gray Aliens are not in our chain of command.
194. Shouldn't take incriminating photos of my chain of command.
195. Shouldn't use Photoshop ® to create incriminating photos of my chain of command.
196. I am not allowed to give tattoos.
197. I am not allowed to sing 'Henry the VIII I am' until verse 68 ever again.
198. Not allowed to lead a 'Coup' during training missions.