It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J&J Pulls approval out of India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

It is yet to be clear the reason for the withdrawal of the application. JNJ had said in April that it was seeking approval to conduct a bridging clinical study of its Janssen COVID-19 vaccine candidate in India. Trials in the U.S. at that time were paused on reports of rare blood clots. The withdrawal comes as India tackles legal challenges with manufacturers over indemnity issues.

Short article but says everything you need to know.

J&J is not an approved vaccine (just like the others)
J&J withdrew from the application
J&J is worried about indemnity…………yes getting sued and having to pay damages..hmm why is that………guess India is better at protecting their people than the US!!!
The other vaccines are only under “emergency use”
edit on 2-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Isn't J&J in third place in quantities pushed?
It may mean they're being eliminated from the market by the competition.

Or...it could be the whole Guillain-Barre reaction thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Another Talcum Powder boondoggle 😧

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I totally get why they would want indemnity...its is quite obvious that a very select and very "special" group of people vehemently distrust the vaccine, probably to the point where they will file totally unsubstantiated claims against these manufacturers. This is also India, where the amount of fraud and scammers are notoriously high.

This is common practice for pharmaceutical companies.

edit on 2-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Noticed in the article is how the MSM is doing this.

Trials in the U.S. at that time were paused on reports of rare blood clots

Its just a rare thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The reason it withdrew is that India said bridging studies are no longer needed.

Since the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) recently directed that there is no longer a requirement to conduct bridging clinical studies of Covid-19 vaccines in India, Johnson & Johnson withdrew its application to conduct these studies.

www.hindustantimes.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

India is a very litigious country.

They are afraid of being sued over donations and will force you to sign a release form for furniture!!

Yep, they wanted me to sign one for an office chair!!

In the US, we have this thing called common sense and limit how long you have to sue. In the case of a donated item, no receipt, you assume liability after it leaves the property!

But the company is so fearful that they threatened our poor office manager if we did not sign and return the form after the the transfer already happened!!

So, J&J may have actually read the law and seeing what may come from dumb people with money (I.e., lawyered up), did the needful and bowed out.

Simple as that!

Not a conspiracy. Not an indication of vaccine inefficacy. Just a company that does not want to waste time and money on useless lawsuits from grief crazed families looking for someone to blame.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I recall when India was getting bad, they told Who to pound sand and using HCQ and Invermecten. Sure I read it on a post here. Wonder if that has something to do with the emergency jabs.

top topics

join