It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris The Most Unpopular Hated Vice President in US History

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Poll Says Kamala Harris The Most Unpopular / Hated Vice President in US History

According to YouGov polls, it looks like the Democrats’ plan to install Kamala Harris (former sex-worker) as President is tanking big time, with the worst ratings of any VP in recent history.

Willie didn't like her, Guatemala hates her, Americans are pissed that she was selected by a illegitimate president. She treats White House staffers like sh*t etc... It's fair to say, Kamala Harris is the most unpopular, hated VP in modern US history.

As reported by The Telegraph, an Economist/YouGov poll also revealed Harris’ unpopularity with young voters. Only 36 percent of voters aged 18-29 view her “favorably.” She is also struggling with Hispanic voters, perhaps due to her mismanagement of the southern border crisis.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

The data displayed in the graph comes from daily or weekly tracking surveys conducted by YouGov.
today.yougov.com...

The Graph shows a steady climb of unpopularity, currently at 49 percent.

Meanwhile: Kamala is loosing control of the border....
Leaked Audio Appears to Reveal Alleged Sexual Abuse of Children by Staff at Texas Border Facility

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Leaked audio from a training session inside a Texas federal shelter for unaccompanied migrant children suggests that staffers have been sexually abusing the minors in their custody.

Kamala is tasked with overseeing the US border crisis, a sad mistake created by our illegitimate government.

At this time, over a half a million people have illegally crossed into America... those illegals will soon find out that they been lured in by an illegitimate government, with 6.8 million fewer jobs than it did before the plan-demic.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
* taps foot..looks at watch *

Just waiting for that usual rallying cry from the Left that this is just based on racism.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Leaked audio from a training session inside a Texas federal shelter for unaccompanied migrant children suggests that staffers have been sexually abusing the minors in their custody.

I believe all politicians are useless idiots, but shouldn't the pedophiles/child abusers who are abusing the kids be charged as oppossed to blaming some useless government official?

Are the staffers background checked in anyway or do they just employ random criminals?

We have already caught staff with minors inappropriately

I cant see how Trump/Biden/Harris/Obamma can be blamed directly if someone else is doing the abuse, catch the abusers, lock them up.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
“ Trojan Horse “..... unofficially installed by Criminals with total disregard for the “ Democracy “ they clearly don’t stand for anymore.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Just waiting for that usual rallying cry from the Left that this is just based on racism.

Well they can try but color doesn’t have anything to do with it.

I wouldn’t care if she was purple if she had the ability to do the job.

She is clearly in over her head as VP but she would be in over her head working at Burger King.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know plenty who voted for the Sideshow Combo ticket, only one of them is blissfully adamant that Harris will save the world somehow. The rest knew they were voting in a POS, but eh, "anyone but Trump" sometimes bites you in the ass hard when you don't even TRY for a good Veep.

Shoulda picked Gabbard, ya dumb#s.

originally posted by: DAVID64

Cheap career skanks come in every color
/ shrug

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, I know that, you know that and anybody with more than 2 brain cells know that, but the Left has to find some way to cover her incompetence and "misogynist" and "racist" are all they have left. They'll try for a 2 fer with this one.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Personally, the only time I ever see or hear anything about her is here on ATS.

If I didn't come here, I wouldn't think about her at all.

Probably would've forgotten how to spell her name by now.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I really don't like Trump and was glad to see him out.
But for Biden to pick Harris as VP was a very bad choice.
Her being tasked with the southern border was a joke.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Damn, hated more than Cheney and even Biden himself, he was a VP once...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Personally, the only time I ever see or hear anything about her is here on ATS.

If I didn't come here, I wouldn't think about her at all.

Probably would've forgotten how to spell her name by now.

This is true...

I had second thoughts about posting this, because of course no one gives a sh*t about Kamala. BUT, she is the Democrats backup plan.

Democrats will attempt to raise her profile by sending her on foreign trips in the coming months

Kamala already mucked up our borders, now she is being setup to mishandle the world stage... exciting times!

Harris Will Be First US Vice President to Visit Hanoi
July 30, 2021 11:36 AM
www.voanews.com...

Of course the headlines sound great.... but in reality it's a YUGE mistake.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Dick Cheney had a 8% approval rating at one point…

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Dick Cheney had a 8% approval rating at one point…

it's almost as if they pick a giant turd for VP so nobody ever really thinks about replacing them.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The funny thing is, I think that California Governor Newsom is having her campaign for him during this recall. I don't think that this will help him, as she's not that popular here in California, at least considering that it's a huge, very blue state.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Her ratings certainly aren't great but the claim she's the most hated VP is a bit spurious. I mean they're comparing the results of a YouGov poll to polls from Gallup. Different pollsters poll in different ways, which is why polls done at the same time by different companies rarely matchup.

If we look at the average of all polls, Harris is still a few points ahead of Pence at this point.

I should note I don't even like Harris. Her past role in the War on Drugs and the perpetuation of the Prison Industrial Complex has completely turned me off to her. That said, this thread was clearly made to grab Flags so I'm going to call out your data.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

To bad we can't recall Biden and Harris... or can we?

California border is wreck too...

I don't know what the Democrats are thinking, their perception that Kamala can help Newsom is pretty laughable. Then again, they may need the support / (fraud) that put Biden into office.

edit on 00080031pm312021Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:00:41 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This "thing" shouldn't even be considered for vice principal let alone vice president of anything.

The past year or so has been like a destructive diversion of the timeline. It's like we've forked off onto some horrendous space/time tangent and it keeps splitting into more horrible possibilities as the timeline splinters out of control.

It's the normality everyone so desperately wants to return to, but most don't have the balls or depth to call a spade a spade and then just expect things to return on their previous, coordinated path. It wasn't anywhere near perfect, but there were backstops in place. Those backstops are being purposely destroyed and not so much as a burp from the overall populace has been heard.

Look, people detest her.... deeply. Personally, I won't listen to her talk. I just can't stand anything about her. That's not to say I wish her misfortune or anything, I'm just wholely repulsed by her "everything". She lost points with me when she decided sneakers and jeans was appropriate vice presidential attire. What a mockery of the office, total disrespect.

Currently, she's just winging it and hoping to stay below the radar. However, that won't save her either as the Democrats will resort to being Democrats and do what they do best: Polishing turds.

A turd is a turd, just fyi.

edit on 8/2/2021 by EternalShadow because: ETA

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If we look at the average of all polls, Harris is still a few points ahead of Pence at this point.

and for every new poll, Pence will be forgotten about.

but yeah, I can see Pence being up there as The ALL TIME most hated VP.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

and for every new poll, Pence will be forgotten about.

but yeah, I can see Pence being up there as The ALL TIME most hated VP.

Hated for what?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join