It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire obscures the word attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And she does great wonders, so that she makes fire (attack) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which she had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they (the beast) should make (identify) an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And she had power to give [her] life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

She is another dragon (Goddess) posing as the beast. And know that I put in bold is the dragon (God) posing as the beast.

Now lets get to this topic.

You see the word "sight" underlined? It is by way of the microscope invention, that men that are the beast see the Corona virus and its mutations. Notice the words "by the means of those miracles"? That Corona virus keeps on outsmarting vaccines by becoming mutations. This qualifies as miracles, since the attack by another dragon is put to the beast that is men among.

Notice it says "that as many as would not worship?" This is proof that the beast is in the form of men. Plus, they should be killed... Should? The virus doesn't always kill you, is why the word "should" is used. Plus know that currently MANY have died due to the Corona virus. This is it. This is the fire (attack) by another dragon (Goddess). That image to identify is the Corona virus by the sight of men (the beast). Then we have the image of the beast which is another dragon (Goddess) who has posed as the beast, to get her symbolic speech on toward the first dragon, but she is not the beast. This is why it is not he but she I put in the quote, since one must know Revelation 13 is somewhat obscuring things.

The word "fire" deceives since it first makes you think of literal fire. But! Fire can mean attack which is something one does or commands to be done. That other dragon speaks symbolically, because if you've been paying attention China, which the virus has sprung from, has the dragon as one of its symbols. If you were another dragon wouldn't you attack the beast symbolically by launching an attack from what place uses the dragon as a symbol? I do think so.

Do any of you believe the Corona virus and its mutations are miracles since they are come down from heaven against the foe that is the beast? There had to be a starting point, and it was China. Now the virus is global. It is what it is.
edit on 2-8-2021 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2021 by Claymation213 because: fixed
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No one has "seen" the Corona Virus. It has not been isolated. It is a figment, a King without clothes. Even the tests for it go positive with a non-human sample...or no sample at all.

Trying to apply Scripture to this fraud is laughable.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

It has been isolated. The same way every virus is isolated. A PCR does not return a positive unless the virus is present, period.

Tying Covid to scripture is pretty out there though.
edit on 2-8-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Every time someone tries to connect Covid to the Bible, it just seems desperate. How about the worldwide outbreak of flu in 1928 ?

And the one in 1957 ?
And the one in 1968 ?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It has been isolated. The same way every virus is isolated. A PCR does not return a positive unless the virus is present, period.

Dude. That is absolutely wrong.

The PCR cannot tell you if there is infectious virus. It is not isolating it. In fact the papers for the PCR that is in use in the US and most of the world state this. They actually state they didn’t have isolated virus available to make the primers off so they had to use genbank.

The PCR amplifies genetic material. It does not tell you whether you have the entire virus. This PCR is 4-25 base pair primers. How many base pairs are in the entire virus? The gold standard for PCR is the HPV. it has one 200+ base pair primer. Only one primer for sars2 needs to be hit for it to be a positive.

Not to get off topic of PCRs in general but that is clear evidence of tomfoolery. Why?

25 base pairs does not equal a virus. The PCR amplifies any “dead” genetic material.

That is the problem with it is it can NOT tell you the f you have the entire virus and it is NOT

Because the PCR isolating it in any way.

Now the big problem with the convid PCR is that there was no cycle threshold standard. They were using counts of 40+ when 28 is the max that you can infer infectious ness from. I’ve seen numbers more in the 20 range for actual infection.

Each cycle doubles the genetic material in the test. Based on live infections and cycle counts they create a standard for what is an inferred infection.

It never. Not ever. Confirms there is live virus there. Never.

Infers.

Up until January 21,2021 the world used a completely invalid test by not reporting cycle threshold counts. If tests had just down this we would have a massive trove of useable data. But they didn’t. It’s all corrupted. 90% false positives.

Go to the CDC webpage and read the technical documents for yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Who said anything about PCR being used to isolate the virus?

Everything in your post is wrong. PCR testing is validated by IgG testing, showing PCR is 98-100% accurate.

I'm not going for a wild goose hunt, you can source and quote the CDC showing 90% of PCR testing was a false positive.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

laz, so true. I asked someone to prove that we actually had 600k die here int eh USA. They could not. The more you look the less dead there seems to be.

Some believe this has been a MSM mass control event. All the deaths, the spread, the mandates are all fake news. Oh some people did actually die with it but no from it.

The estimate is from 8-6% actually died from Covid-19 and the Delta Variant.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

or 2010-11 swine flu

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Please, if this has anything to do with end times, we're in the birth pangs or the horses. We have not hit the Day of the Lord yet, and what you say comes after.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You absolutely have no idea what you’re talking about. The PCR is in no way confirmatory for live virus.

I misread the part about PCR and isolating. I thought you said it isolated the virus. Which it doesn’t. It doesn’t even show live virus.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"Fire obscures the word attack" or "Fire obscures the word command"

Make a mental note of this, reader: God commanded his Goddess to unleash the virus that belongs to him since he created it. Why? Because it is a retaliation for the number (deed) of the beast, that affected an aspect of God that dwells on the earth. This is why it said for it is the number (deed) of a man. That man is God.

edit on 2-8-2021 by Claymation213 because: Fixed it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Now is it "Six hundred threescore and six" or "666?"

It is neither, because it is obscuring something else, that is of words instead of numbers.

I believe "; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." is to obscure "; and God's deed is extreme incest to be continued!"

The word "Six" is obviously obscuring the words "extreme incest" since the "S" is capital for extreme and since an "i" is used in the center instead of an "e" for incest. And "extreme incest" which would be repeated three times in a row rather obscures "..." (which indicates: to be continued).

Therefore it has to be that God and Goddess have extreme incest to be continued! And I am sure it takes place outside of this awful universe.

Now make a mental note of this, reader: If you were God and another God was always with you, then you and that God would be twin siblings. And if you and them are equal opposites, then you would be the God while the other would be the Goddess. It would be almost like a case of fraternal twin siblings, except none of you were born but were always there, co-existing in a complimentary kind of way. You complete her, and she completes you. You both would stay building sexually. You both would always be building and populating a sexual nest or a sexual factory of just you two, for you two, to have the most extreme incest to be continued! You both would even take on human-like forms, that are utter perfect (unlike humans on earth), to complete you two's nature for the most extreme incest to be continued.
edit on 2-8-2021 by Claymation213 because: Fixed it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
FYI: I've always been a mystic but didn't always know it. That's how it goes when you're a mystic. I came to know it in my early 30s. I am currently in my 40s. Mystics know how to deal with the obscure.

Note:

You must first know that Revelation 13 of the kjv is completely separate from the rest of the bible. The rest of the bible only aided in obscuring Revelation 13 of the kjv, because Revelation 13 of the kjv is the only chapter of truth that's somewhat obscured in the entire bible.

edit on 2-8-2021 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To make it utter clear.

The deed of a man (aspect of God dwelling on earth) is the retaliation for the deed of the beast. The retaliation is in the form of the Corona virus and all of its mutations commanded to be distributed out against the beast.

And just between God and Goddess their deed is extreme twin brother - twin sister incest to be continued! Their incest factory is continuously being built and populated, supernaturally, by them. It is like continuously making demigods, that are in the know out of themselves. God and Goddess are the true super freaks of nature!

And
I am that aspect of God dwelling on the earth, if you really want to know. How else do I understand all of the obscured things in Revelation 13? It's a no brain-er at this point. Right now I have the mark (the deed of the beast's implicate), but it will soon be I had the mark. For I won't even have being here in my memory when I am fully returned to the incest factory of mate reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The PCR is a research tool, not a diagnostic tool. The inventor of it, Cary Mullis, now dead, said so. The PCR has returned a positive result on non-clinical samples (mangoes come to mind) or even no sample at all. They are running way too many cycles of amplification - anything to get that positive result, so the sheeple will get the jab.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Fire is a word for destruction, punishment and torment.

top topics

join