It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unopened Covid test came back positive!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I posted what happens in Wales. Your friend was symptomatic, which is required for the PCR test. Do you think they are sending out expensive PCR testing to everyone without symptoms?

Scotland does appear to offer some PCR kits for home IF symptomatic and depending on availability. An unopened kit is never going to be run, the swabs would be in the unopened sterile contained, it's obvious it is not used.

Your story of in Scotland, someone with Covid symptoms was able to get a kit makes sense. If you can't see the difference in what you say happened and then what OP is claiming then I don't know what to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

What have we become?

I can't speak for those in the UK, but over here, we are a population that are increasingly distrustful of our government.

Say what you want, but when the Speaker of the House doesn't follow the rules regarding COVID, how scary is it, really?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

My point was only about the pcr test at home,nothing else.
saying that it has changed drastically probably since last November.
At the local university by me you can go get tested anytime.It started off for key students,then key workers,then anyone.
Lateral flow tests are given out like candy,my local chemist has a big poster telling you they are free there.
I saw a guy give his name,address and get handed a 7 pack.Test twicw weekly the assistant told him.
What is the matter with these people,I don't know.
Boris Bunter gave the company who supplies the lateral flow tests a contract for 2 billion pounds.
The FDA returned them as not fit for purpose in the US,but on no Bunter is determined to use them up.
The useful idiots will help him with no persuasion I'm sure because''you know covid!''
Retards or lazy people who want time off work to lay around.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

LFT yes, those kinda suck though.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I'm not sure but I heard a goat and a paupau fruit can test positive for covid.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I could be wrong, but I assume the letter was from the lab before they personally sent you results. Maybe? That wouldn't be too crazy.

He hadn't even opened the test but still got a letter back, hence the confusion.

Gross corruption encouraged by government

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So in your world there is no government overreach? Election fraud is impossible and big pharma are always the good guys incapable of creating anything less then perfect.

You say your tired with emotional responses but open with how frustrated you are. Lol.
Like LMFAO....

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: stanleybolten2

That's what happens when you use Made in China. It also could have been contaminated at the lab, or by the people who sent the samples in.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What have we become?

I can't speak for those in the UK, but over here, we are a population that are increasingly distrustful of our government.

Say what you want, but when the Speaker of the House doesn't follow the rules regarding COVID, how scary is it, really?

Covid isn't scary. Like I said, the statistics are there for all to see. It's really simple to see who it kills (hardly anyone) and who it doesn't.

Nobody should trust their government. That statement has stood true since the 80s, it's nothing new.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
So in your world there is no government overreach? Election fraud is impossible and big pharma are always the good guys incapable of creating anything less then perfect.

You say your tired with emotional responses but open with how frustrated you are. Lol.
Like LMFAO....

Calm down.

I've discussed multiple times all those subjects.

But each thread has its own place. And pushing random extremism into all threads is nonsensical.

Government advisors are pushing authoritarian regulations, election fraud happened, big pharma is making money from needless vaccines..... But pushing those ideas in every thread is nonsensical. This thread isn't about that, it's about an admin error.

An admin error. Unless you are a total loon.

But by all means, laugh out loud etc etc. And put words in my mouth. But whatever you do, make sure you leave common sense and logical reasoning at the door.

Admin error at best.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just in case you all missed it.

Before you start crying about a conspiracy...

Logic and common sense suggests a simple admin error.

Big Brother is not watching you in this case.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Her Partner didn't even open the test which is still sealed but still got a letter a few days later saying his test (the sealed one) had come back positive.

The troubling part is that almost nobody here will find that to be surprising.

About a year ago, I read a tweet from someone in Chicago who said that their whole family of 4 went to a hospital to get tested. They filled out their paperwork and waited for over 2 hours, but nobody came out to check on them or move them through the process. So they left the hospital.

About a week later one of them said that their family got a letter in the mail indicating that all of them tested positive.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Morning fellow ATSers.

I bumped into a friend on my way to work this morning and played catch-up for 10 mins.

She has just come out of 10 days isolation after being "pinged."

Her Partner didn't even open the test which is still sealed but still got a letter a few days later saying his test (the sealed one) had come back positive.

Now we have all heard of various methods to influence the test but has anyone ever had an unsubmitted test thats come back as infected?

I havent read any of the responses....but this post makes no sense to me
How does an unopened test even get tested and have a test result? And how did he get a test at home? What does pinged mean?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

an interesting experiment would be to open one up, and seal it for shipping without using it as directed. just from new package to shipment. see what the results come back as.
of course video the whole experiment.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

"Pinged" is the loose term used for the NHS app alerting you to do 10 days isolation after being in proximity to someone infected.
You can request tests in the post as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab
There is one going around from last year from a chap here in the UK. He filmed the whole process....got a positive for C19 letter back.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join