It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unopened Covid test came back positive!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Morning fellow ATSers.

I bumped into a friend on my way to work this morning and played catch-up for 10 mins.

She has just come out of 10 days isolation after being "pinged."

Her Partner didn't even open the test which is still sealed but still got a letter a few days later saying his test (the sealed one) had come back positive.

Now we have all heard of various methods to influence the test but has anyone ever had an unsubmitted test thats come back as infected?
edit on 2-8-2021 by Cymru because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Morning fellow ATSers.

I bumped into a friend on my way to work this morning and played catch-up for 10 mins.

Her Partner didn't even open the test which is still sealed but still got a letter a few days later saying his test (the sealed one) had come back positive.

Now we have all heard of various methods to influence the test but has anyone ever had an unsubmitted test thats come back as infected?

Has the world gone " wonkey " ? Seems to be heading that way.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The troubling part is that almost nobody here will find that to be surprising.

Maybe a couple people, but not many. I know I'm not the least bit surprised, and have no problem whatsoever believing it to be true. At this point, it's almost expected, really.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I could be wrong, but I assume the letter was from the lab before they personally sent you results. Maybe? That wouldn't be too crazy.

ETA: This is all just what I'd assume. I doubt you'll be in too much danger here.

Come to think of it though, there are local doctors here who tested blank tests straight out of the package and they came back positive. So who knows?
edit on 2-8-2021 by sine.nomine because: I look more glorious than the ark of the covenant. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I could be wrong, but I assume the letter was from the lab before they personally sent you results. Maybe? That wouldn't be too crazy.

He hadn't even opened the test but still got a letter back, hence the confusion.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

He hadn't even opened the test but still got a letter back, hence the confusion.

Could be anything, from The Deep State taking a special interest in your friend (cheers) or a simple feckup by mere mortals and their automated systems. Occam says it's the latter. I also suggest to start by checking and double-checking if, on their end, your friend hasn't made a mistake themselves.. it happens.
edit on 2-8-2021 by ForteanOrg because: he cheered without symbol

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I understand. I was only saying that for them to have a record in the first place, they'd test it first.

But again, I don't know. Are you saying he hadn't taken the test yet?

ETA: why would they send the sample back? Lol, my bad, I misunderstood this. Yeah, that's some BS.
edit on 2-8-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

sadly that isnt so unbelievable nor being done

here in IL we have daily reporting of NEW cases of covid
what they openly admit (but not followed up on by "journalist" seeking the facts/truth) is all new cases are from CONFIRMED TESTS AND THOSE REASONABLY SUSPECTED OF COVID , but NO CONFIRMED TEST

As to add to the PURE DECEPTION/INFLATING THE NUMBERS is that if you are tested but come back NEGATIVE... they DONT UPDATE/CHANGE the "new cases" numbers.

hell i was tested by work , came back negative, and STILL LISTED as new case
my daughters were sent home with "symptoms" (one a headache , but special needs and when tired says "head hurt", and one with female time of the month bad cramps leading to vomiting). even the nurse (who i almost read the riot act to) stated "we know your daughters well, but we have to send home as possible with this list of health dept symptoms.
we just got a note from their doctor (who thought this was all BS and gets lots of this) btw at a cost of 25 co pay each, stating NO IT ISNT COVID SYMPTOMS..

hell my older daughter friend got same requirement for proof due to "severe headache" and her doctor was in a town an hour away.. could not get in so went to drive up testing site.. hell they had to WRITE IN "headache" as symptom since THE FEDS didnt recognize it as covid symptom.

but the school listed them as possible on weekly updates and only after a few months differentiated confirmed vs suspected..
I dont know if the health dept ever listed them or not as "new cases" ..

so i bet they just had "suspected" and ran with it...

scrounger

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Maybe anyone who doesn't do it is automatically flagged as positive. Are you guys forced to test yourself? Why did they have a test? What type of test was it?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Morning fellow ATSers.

This makes zero sense to me. I can't believe someone would willingly do quarantine without getting properly tested or at the very least pointing out a test was never done.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What test was it that was sent?

PCR tests are generally done at the station. Lateral flow tests are done at home and cannot remain 'unopened' - they are a combination of things which you don't post way anyway.

More info required.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Its the same people who pulled of the ballot scams lol

Ive heard people saying exactly the same thing though

edit on 2-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I agree, how did an unopened test get run? If they weren't going to do it then why did they get the test?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: and14263

I agree, how did an unopened test get run? If they weren't going to do it then why did they get the test?

Maybe to test the system?
Seems that if it was a test of the system.... it got results.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Sounds like it is one of those centers that use 45 cycles in the PCR test. The rates of false positive is insane at this level. Might of been cross contamination from another test at this location if there where trying to do the right thing. Then again it could just be based on your social credit score these days, you talk bad about government, home detention for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Says a friend of a friend from someone on the internet. The only type of test this makes sense for would be an LFT. Those are read instantly. According to gov.wales those are self reported.

As of now I can't possibly see how this story makes any sense or holds water.

How to report your results
It’s important to record your test result as soon as you can, whether it’s positive, negative or void. You can report your results on gov.uk or by calling 119. It means new outbreaks are identified and we understand how the tests are being used.

gov.wales...-75851

PCR test is not done at home, you need to be symptomatic as well.

Test results
The system and process used to notify you of your test results varies depending on the method you chose. When you book the test you will be given more information about how you’ll get your result. You should receive your test result within 72 hours.

If you’ve had a test at a:

mass testing centre
mobile testing unit
local testing site

gov.wales...-55541

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I don't even need to discuss PCR ignorance as this was clearly not a PCR test based on what the OP said. PCR test would have to have been done at a location, and you would need to be symptomatic.

It also can't be an LFT test, as those are self reported, I already sourced it.

So I can't think of what kind of covid test this was, none I ever heard of.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
We are being watched 24/7; so they decided your friend was positive without looking at the test because they think they rule everyone and everything; which they don't; gee perhaps their mind control experiment did not work this time.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I swear to differ,the PCR test is done at home definitely in Scotland anyway.
Last November my sisters boyfriend,her and their 7 year old son all had them sent to the house and I posted them in a certain postbox in our city centre for them.
He works as a taxi driver,a lot of money in special runs to and fro hospital with Covid patients.
Some he would take home(who were oil workers)to Liverpool or Manchester from Aberdeen.
He got symptoms and must have asked for a test,got sent them for the family.
He was ill for 4 days or so,my sister got ill about 3 days after him.
She got so ill she couldn't move or walk.He called an ambulance and she was in hospital for 3 days.
Turned out she had a kidney infection at the same time and has had kidney problems her whole life.
The 7 year old also tested positive bad had no symptoms at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I read the Covid threads on this website and more and more I am beginning to become frustrated with the lack of substance, evidence and critical thinking. The increase in hyperbole, anecdotes and emotional exaggerations is extreme. Even now as I look at this thread I see ballot scams, big brother, wild assumptions...

What have we become?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join