It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy this backfired ...Trump is owed over a million dollars in back Taxes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I was not aware of this.

The NY DA had an investigation for like 2 years into Trump's real estate holdings, so not the typical tax thing from the past. Kind of like the Russian probe it all came to nothing in the end.

I just thought it was kind of funny that many were saying Trump scams his real estate and then Chicago owes him 1 million after their investigations.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. does not currently plan to charge former President Donald Trump or the Trump Organization as part of Vance's office probe into "hush money" and real estate manipulations,..

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Corrupt Cook County State's Attorney KIM FOXX attempts to block the $1 million Trump tax refund.

ATS Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kim Foxx is the same woman who let Jussie Smollett off the hook for the "noose" hoax. (Chicago police commissioner blew a gasket, and quit.)

Kim Foxx is the same woman who lets the majority of Chicago murder suspects out of jail, to murder again. (Current Chicago police commissioner criticizes Foxx constantly.)

Kim Foxx does what her friends Michelle Obama, VP Kamala Harris, and Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot want her to do.

edit on 8/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

LOL, it's all in who you know. But can anyone really call anyone in Chicago government "corrupt"?
If you call out one of them, and they all look at the same time, which one did you mean?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Who cares it if was not the IRS. Cook County over assessed. I think we need an investigation into how many properties this happened too.

Again, if there was any real news it would have been presented in 2015 and the media would not have to create drama.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Actually, I was asking about how many people read the article.

But can anyone really call anyone in Chicago government "corrupt"?

Sure. People who don't live there and therefore didn't vote for any of them have that luxury.

I was ready to panic because there is a local primary tomorrow where I live and I didn't get a ballot. I sort of wanted to vote for the incumbent Mayor because he came by the house.

But that position isn't in the primary. I found a notice in the pamphlet:

Some residents may receive this pamphlet, even though they won't be able to vote in the primary. The most cost-effective way to mail pamphlets is in bulk.
It all depends on the actual address and which specific seats are up. Doesn't look like any apply to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Local taxes and tax forms and returns affect the Fed IRS forms and taxes.

So there's THAT 😃

And Chicago City and Cook County are always "after" Trump because you know why 😵‍💫

😵‍💫

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
It's Chicago.
They busted broke .
Perhaps they will give the Obama Library to Trump in lieu of payment .

Talk about settling for less than the amt owed.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Trumpy... haha

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
For years you guys and gals were giddy that Trump did not release his tax returns, owning the Libs maybe? You praised his prowess and a world-wide business man with his bank accounts in China and dealings with Russia.

Would it not have been prudent to know if the President of the United States was was seriously in debt to other countries bankers?

Trump had secret bank account in China and you all were "hell yes he does, global businessman" Hunter Biden does business in China and it's obvious corruption.

Ivanka gets patents on voting machines and you claim Democratic voter fraud?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

I think it is worse if his son is a crack head pedo...but. just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

the IRS audited me and I used to work for the government.

I am no millionaire and I just filled out my taxes wrong, it was one of my first times doing it by myself.

OF COURSE the IRS is and HAS been looking at his income and taxes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join