It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either Biden is lying or he completely forgot what he has been saying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So give me any other reason for this reversal, certainly, it looks like vaccinations were sold on the old bait and switch.

and if he didn't know the vaccines would lead to more cases as it seems to be doing now, what else does our leader not know about these vaccines they are pushing like it's the day after Christmas sale.

Don't agree much with Kemp but he is right on this..

www.11alive.com...

Atlanta’s new mask mandate came as many folks with COVID vaccinations had stopped wearing masks in public places. Kemp said the new mandate just confuses people.

"When you tell them they can get vaccinated and take their mask off, and then you turn around weeks later and reverse that, who is going to trust anybody? Any politician? Republican, Democrat or otherwise?" Kemp said.

edit on 1-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So give me any other reason for this reversal, c

One of his body doubles said it...the other one denied it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This is all just a big lead up. The massive train wreck hasn’t even happened yet.

When it does, it’s going to be epic.

Where’s the popcorn?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

He's completely forgotten that he's lying?

You should still wear a mask anyway, probably or whatever.

I don't know. We should all just do what we like.

I didn't say that.

edit on 182021 by Tulpa because: pluncitation

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Dear any STILL sane people willing to listen...

The goals posts have moved near on daily for 2 years

You don't need to lie and move goalposts if your intentions are good, honest, decent, humane, and genuine

You are being coerced, threatened, pressures and manipulated into taking and experimental vaccine

WELCOME TO TRANS-HUMANISM and the 4th industrial revolution

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Please put in your title who "HE" is. Proper nouns/names make searching for all ATS threads easier in future weeks, months, years.

Thank-you in advance.

edit on 8/1/2021 by carewemust because: Added gratitude in advance.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well, it being Joe, it's probably both.

He lied and then forgot which lie he was telling.. Remember this is the guy who claimed to have driven an 18 wheeler.
There's a very good reason they don't want Joe to ad lib in a press conference.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is all just a big lead up. The massive train wreck hasn’t even happened yet.

When it does, it’s going to be epic.

Where’s the popcorn?

It feels that way, I feel that way even though I try and push that thought down. I blame it partially on COVID fatigue and 16-18 months of this BS will make anybody a little hypersensitive to what's next?

That said what does your vision of a train wreck include?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
During his 50 years he says and does one thing and a few years later he will say he did something else. He has relied on no fact checking, no internet, no social media for a long time that allowed him to say whatever no matter if it is 180 degrees different than he said last week.

He also knows even if they do catch him it doesn't matter since 90% of the people will still believe what he said without care to see if it is true or not, or a complete reversal. So he can get caught in an outright lie and the odds are with him that most will still never know.

One example was he said in his old VP debate he was against all wars and Ryan was for them, and that was a BIG win for him. The truth was Biden was one of the leaders driving for war...he has hours of standing in congress promoting we need to go to war, all Ryan did was vote on it, but in the debate Biden won because he said he was always against all wars and no one cared to check.

Now today we have another part added that he really doesn't remember one way or the other, so who knows which one is in effect at any given time.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can I choose both?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That's what the CDC said, and Biden just reiterated it. The CDC made the mistake of thinking that the unvaccinated would still keep wearing their masks on the honor system. They were wrong, and now we're where we are, with the virus resurging.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's what the CDC said, and Biden just reiterated it. The CDC made the mistake of thinking that the unvaccinated would still keep wearing their masks on the honor system. They were wrong, and now we're where we are, with the virus resurging.

Biden still lied he said he didn't say that when it's exactly what he has said multiple times, now he didn't say he was wrong or the CDC was wrong did he?

He said he didn't say it all. Ergo he is lying or he forgot

So why do the vaccinated have to wear masks again?

So what else has the CDC been wrong about?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Watch the whole clip.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Biden still lied he said he didn't say that when it's exactly what he has said multiple times, now he didn't say he was wrong or the CDC was wrong did he?

He said he didn't say it all. Ergo he is lying or he forgot

So why do the vaccinated have to wear masks again?

So what else has the CDC been wrong about?

...what virus?
In two years I've heard of one person I've met being told he was infected, but he didn't get sick.
I haven't heard of a single other person getting infected, and I haven't heard of anyone dying.

I have, however, been forced to wear a mask hundreds of times against my will, and I've been shunned for refusing the experimental injection. The one that doesn't prevent me from getting or sharing this wicked evil boogyman of a virus that as far as I've seen doesn't even really exist.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I found out I had this virus and recovered from it already- people get colds all the time.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The CDC didn't make any mistakes.

Everything they do and say is 100% timed and thought through 😃

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

But the CDC did say get the vaccine and no mask is needed.... My company follows them closely and said the same thing, vaccine no mask, no vaccine you need a mask. People were getting the vaccine to get back to a normalized state then the CDC says oops you need to wear masks again when ICUs are not even being used. We really should not care about the infection rate unless it over taxes our medical system and it isn't.

Also, please explain to me who unvacced would need a mask over vacced, they both can give or take the virus.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But the CDC did say get the vaccine and no mask is needed....

When I first watched the clip in the OP, I thought Doocey was referring to the recent CDC advisory that vaccinated need not necessarily wear masks indoors, and that that was what Biden was reiterating later in the same video.

But, after watching the whole clip linked above, I'm not sure about the timing of it all. Doocey seems to be focused on the May CDC advisory, claiming Biden was promising that "if you got vaccinated, you wouldn't need to wear a mask". The CDC, in July I think made that advisory so.

There isn't a clip in the OP of Biden urging people, back in May, to get the vaccine so they won't have to wear masks, but I do remember him saying that. The later clip in the OP's video is of Biden after the more recent CDC advisory that the vaccinated would no longer need to wear masks indoors. Of course, now we all have to wear masks indoors again.

It's a fiasco anyway you look at it. There's no need to make it even more confusing than it already is, as the OP's video does.

I blame the CDC for ALL the confusion. The CDC was a problem for Trump and now it's a problem for Biden too.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

But the CDC did say get the vaccine and no mask is needed....

When I first watched the clip in the OP, I thought Doocey was referring to the recent CDC advisory that vaccinated need not necessarily wear masks indoors, and that that was what Biden was reiterating later in the same video.

But, after watching the whole clip linked above, I'm not sure about the timing of it all. Doocey seems to be focused on the May CDC advisory, claiming Biden was promising that "if you got vaccinated, you wouldn't need to wear a mask. The CDC, in July I think made that advisory so.

There isn't a clip in the OP of Biden urging people, back in May, to get the vaccine so they won't have to wear masks, but I do remember him saying that. The later clip in the OP's video is of Biden after the more recent CDC advisory that the vaccinated would no longer need to wear masks indoors. Of course, now we all have to wear masks indoors again.

It's a fiasco anyway you look at it. There's no need to make it even more confusing than it already is, as the OP's video does.

I blame the CDC for ALL the confusion. The CDC was a problem for Trump and now it's a problem for Biden too.

Jenny Psaki is that you?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They change their toon any given day of the week. The reality is they are saying that whether you get the vaccine or not nothing is changing, so they basically killed 140 million from ever even thinking about getting it anytime soon...lol

edit on 1-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Both.

He's a liar. He lies. But he can't keep track of his lies; partly because the more lies you tell the more lies you have to track and it gets confusing , and partly because he's just afriggin' senile old coot.

Definitely both!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join