It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Vaccine" Works Just Fine--BUT--

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: ComebackLogic

I am not going to be the guinea pig for an mRNA vax to find out the side effects later on.
Whoever they are pushing the vaxs these certain entities they dont care about us.

Whatever we are vaxed or not.

Nor I. My partner and I didn't want or believe in the vaccine and I said in my first post, I wouldn't have considered a vaccine even necessary for what I believed was a moderate flu type illness. Then she died of COVID. I'm not on here urging people to take the vaccine, I'm still not sure if I'll take it myself, given I've now developed some form of natural immunity. I just worry when I see people saying this virus is nothing and statistically won't kill anyone who isn't already old or unwell. That's what I believed as well, now I'm getting ready to bury the mother of my kids who was 38 and seemed perfectly fit and well until catching COVID. No matter what you believe or disbelieve, it costs nothing to take basic precautions such as staying 6 feet away from random strangers when possible. Don't let your guard down with the virus itself, it really does kill people and it could be somebody who you love dearly, as it was for me.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ComebackLogic

I am not going to be the guinea pig for an mRNA vax to find out the side effects later on.
Whoever they are pushing the vaxs these certain entities they dont care about us.

Nor I. My partner and I didn't want or believe in the vaccine and I said in my first post, I wouldn't have considered a vaccine even necessary for what I believed was a moderate flu type illness. Then she died of COVID. I'm not on here urging people to take the vaccine, I'm still not sure if I'll take it myself, given I've now developed some form of natural immunity. I just worry when I see people saying this virus is nothing and statistically won't kill anyone who isn't already old or unwell. That's what I believed as well, now I'm getting ready to bury the mother of my kids who was 38 and seemed perfectly fit and well until catching COVID. No matter what you believe or disbelieve, it costs nothing to take basic precautions such as staying 6 feet away from random strangers when possible. Don't let your guard down with the virus itself, it really does kill people and it could be somebody who you love dearly, as it was for me.

I’m really sorry to hear this and you have my condolences. This virus is definitely no joke and I feel terrible for you and your children. Take care.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar
I hear ya, I was deemed a essential worker made about $650 a month more than people being paid to stay home and now I will probably lose my job and house because I’m don’t what to be injected with a “vaccine” that I feel is not needed.

Used to be a very proud Canadian now I just feel used

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

originally posted by: ComebackLogic

I’m really sorry to hear this and you have my condolences. This virus is definitely no joke and I feel terrible for you and your children. Take care.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate the sentiment. I still have no clue how I feel about COVID, or the vaccine even now. Best thing is probably not to allow either of them to enter your system, if at all possible.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join