It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Vaccine" Works Just Fine--BUT--

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
And do not forget that while we all debate about mask or not mask, china virus jab or not jab, who is dying and from what, the big pharma mobsters walk freely to the bank reaping billions

Covid is not evil here at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero never had a successful mRNA vaccine prior to this. You can downplay the risks at your own peril. Truth is. You gave no #ing idea what you are talking about, but continue to spew nonsense so you can feel comfort in your decision to get jabbed. Hopefully it works out for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: MDDoxs

What about all the people who recovered from Covid? why can't you see what this "vaccine" is doing to people? Why are people like you in denial about the complications this vaccine has given people? What about the 45,000 people who have dies from the vaccine? People like you aren't not going to be able to ignore what's really going on much longer.

Please show me verified data that 45,000 people have specifically died from the vaccine. Peer reviewed preferred. I also would like to know the cause of death as a result l of taking the vaccine.

If you can’t, than you should reconsider making such a bold and controversial statement.
I don’t suppose you scrutinize COVID deaths the same way. Do you care of a heart attack is marked as COVID for cause of death? Where the # is the proof that all these ppl died of COVID. I’d prefer something peer reviewed if you don’t mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
never had a successful mRNA vaccine prior to this. You can downplay the risks at your own peril. Truth is. You gave no #ing idea what you are talking about, but continue to spew nonsense so you can feel comfort in your decision to get jabbed. Hopefully it works out for you.

Well I mean 2.5 billion people now got the jab so far so it kind of says whether it is safe or not, or do you need a bigger sample size? Nothing is 100% but as vaccines go it is safe compare to so many others, and even things like birth control pills if you want to talk side effects etc.

mRNA has been studied and tested for 30 years, mostly for cancer and heavy hitters like Ebola and Rabies. It wasn't invented last year. Also 100,000s of people have receive mRNA in the past before approval of the COVID vaccine.

What I spew is pretty straight forward, was there something in my post that was incorrect, if so please point it out. mRNA is not a drug it is a RNA molecule and cells have 200k of them all doing basically the same thing. The COVID mRNA is no different, make some protein and disappear. The body sees the proteins as an invader and triggers the immune system and gets rid of that too in a few days. It is a very elegant approach using the bodies normal processes compared to real drugs that do have all kinds of nasty side effects.

edit on 2-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

So why do the need immunity to any legal jeopardy from their non drug?

Its not just the COVID vaccine its ALL vaccines...

In 1986 Congress passed a law that protects vaccine manufacturers from being sued in civil personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits resulting from vaccine injuries.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: IAMTAT

I read an article about some pizza company in the UK opening two vaccine pop up centres.
Free slice of pizza after your vaccine.
One heck of a deal,how could you say no to that?

i saw that on an msm news programme and they were giving the 'promotion' the snappy title of 'grab a jab'.

what a lame slogan.

Speaking of LAME , .............Papers Please !

The BS is Strong in this One Darth...

www.infowars.com...

Gov. Cuomo has just Declared War on the FREE American People . What YOU Gonna Do about it ! > ?

banned.video...
edit on 2-8-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: IAMTAT

You can die from the virus… period.

You can die from Tylenol.

Some die from peanut butter.

You can die walking down the street. So yes, there is also a chance you could die from the vaccine. It’s about odds and tilting them in your favor.

In my opinion these posts make don’t help your cause. I just see more and more stories of people regretting their decision not to get the vaccine.

You see MORE and MORE stories of people regretting not getting the vaccine? L O L
Where? Nobody is stopping them. Anyone can still go get it. That literally makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
You see MORE and MORE stories of people regretting not getting the vaccine? L O L
Where? Nobody is stopping them. Anyone can still go get it. That literally makes no sense.

I truly don't trust 90% of either side. People will pick and choose what fits their personal narrative feeding it instead of looking at both sides, it is called confirmation bias, and that runs strong on social media.

The vaccine should be a personal choice based on personal risk one way or the other. The vaccine is very safe as vaccines go and the virus is not as bad as people want to make it out to believe.

If you are older the virus can be a serious issue, so one needs to think about that. If you are under 40 and healthy then you most likely don't need the vaccine, and kids just should not get it as the virus as less for them than the common flu. That is my personal belief with a lot of research on my part.

Schools should have been open this whole last year to allow 100 million people to build herd immunity with almost zero risk, but we didn't do that... So here we are, hopefully masks go away since about 90% of the high risk are vaccinated and kids go back to school, vacced or unvacced should not be an issue, and life goes back to normal, but hell I don't think the Goverment as we have today want to give up the power they wield with the pandemic in their pocket.
edit on 2-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
and you honestly don't think it's odd they counted every death within 28 days of a covid test as a "death by covid" but don't do the same for deaths within 28 days of a vaccine ? Why do you suppose that is ? a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HawkEyi

You think they actually care about our health?

I think that they care about making money.

Dead customers is not a good way to make money.

Even if there are chances of more BCs i doubt they will be reported.
Why wait for the MSM?
vaers.hhs.gov...

Wrong again swamp gas.
"They" quit caring about money a hundred years ago.
This is everything to do with ultimate control. Killing a few hundred million or couple billion won't matter one bit..."COVID DID IT!"

It's like you hired a PR firm to draw ire to you. You come off kinda educated, but after years of reading your word-vomitted nonsense...I just kinda feel sorry for you...trying to stay relevant in a forum that died 10 years ago lol.

Deuces Mr. Itsatrickofthelight.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't believe anyone with dox as their name.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Thank you.

I have THOUSANDS of stories from people who have gotten messed up or died from the vaccine for a virus that has a 99.97% recovery rate.

Something these propaganda stories you posted don't want to mention.

Half a million on the VARES database alone...anyone can download it.

vaers.hhs.gov...
edit on rdppmTue, 03 Aug 2021 13:27:12 -0500k2108America/Chicago0327 by Sparkymedic because: Link

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thank you.

I have THOUSANDS of stories from people who have gotten messed up or died from the vaccine for a virus that has a 99.97% recovery rate.

Something these propaganda stories you posted don't want to mention.

I am on staff at a church and we have had 4 congregants die from COVID. We've had more than a dozen hospitalized. Because of how our church has been affected, we have a really high vaccination rate - probably 90%+ of more than 200 people. We've had no cases of serious reaction to the vaccine. For us, the anecdotal evidence weighs heavily in favor of the vaccine. I note it's anecdotal but the scientific evidence also suggests the same results.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I went to my doctor this week for a yearly physical. As part of the usual series of questions, he asked me if I have received the COVID vaccine. I said, "no". He said, "well by looking at your chart, you have a 99% chance of surviving COVID, without the vaccine." Then he just moved on with the rest of the exam. I figure if he's not too worried about it, then neither will I be.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

In my opinion these posts make don’t help your cause. I just see more and more stories of people regretting their decision not to get the vaccine.

of course that's what you see , The mind see's what it wants mate.

your liberal brain will paint this any way you need to , you will ignore what you need to and simply pay attention to what you agree with .

I find people like you truly fascinating , The way your mind works is bewildering .

For every story of a person who regrets not getting the Vax there is another who regrets getting the Vax , How can you not see what is going on here I mean for the love of God they are offering people money to get an un-tested " Vaccine" .

$100 they offer , so it's pretty obvious who they are targeting the guinea pig lower income people , I don't see many middle class or rich people lining up for a $100 bribe ...do you ?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I am being lazy and haven't read all of the replies. Apologies. Do I think the vaccine is 100% evil, no. I've seen 3 die from this virus and KNOW how deadly it can be. Geeze, I'm 42, and I know a man with nothing but asthma and a little overweight (not obese, just bigger than typical) that got covid and was barely older than me. He had ecmo treatment for a couple to 3 months AFTER being on a ventilator for a month prior.

I'm totally in the category of NOT being able to take a vaccine now. I have the approval from 3 Dr's and an RN. I can't travel now (overseas at least) because of this. As I've posted here, after my 1st shot of Moderna I almost wound up with kidney failure and took 6 weeks to recover. This virus, these lame shots 'authorities' are forcing on us are wrong.

Right is wrong and wrong is right.

All of this malarkey is crap.

Covid is crap. Forcing shots are crap. This is crap. Watching people die, being forced into submission for a vaccine you can NOT take, not allowed to leave your state, forced to take a vaccine or lose your job. Being forced to take something that states have said "You have to have a vaccine bit must wear a mask, because the vaccines don't work, but whatever! Wear your mask, dope up on a vaccine, and shut your mouth ".

Really

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Please post those stories.

I can offer my own personal tale FWIW, my whole family contracted COVID after being visited for my 40th birthday a couple of weeks ago, I had a mild illness that barely affected me, I didn't even need a day in bed, my daughters were barely sick, one bedridden for day. Sadly my partner of 20 years didn't fare so well, I watched her struggle for a few days and called 999 (I am in England) when I awoke to find she looked really bad, blue around the lips, cold and pale but semi responsive and communicating that she felt breathless and scared. Upon arrival the paramedic looked at her and found her blood oxygen levels to be 55% which is basically not conducive to life.

When she arrived at the hospital it was straight onto the dreaded induced coma and ventilator that you read so much about, I already knew that being on a ventilator for any reason gives you roughly a 1-in-3 chance of recovery, but she went on to suffer multiple organ failure and a series of bilateral strokes which destroyed her brain and left her with no chance of survival regardless. I was told these strokes would have happened at some point due to a prexisting weakness and that my partner also had undiagnosed Diabetes. All I can say is, she was outside, looking and feeling fine, doing some gardening on the previous Saturday, took unwell with confirmed COVID on the Sunday and was dead within a week.

Of course, neither of us were vaccinated. In fact, my partner was adamant she didn't want the vaccine and I myself was of the "wait for more evidence and decide based on facts" mindset. Do I regret not rushing us off to be jabbed at the first opportunity in light of what has occurred? Not especially at the moment. I regret that my partner didn't suffer a mild case of COVID like the rest of us and recover, I regret that she's not here any longer. I'm also still uncertain in the sense that if we had gone for the vaccine and she'd subsequently suffered the strokes they say were going to happen, I'd have blamed the vaccine, just as I blame COVID now. I'm not anti-vaccines per se, but I am definitely pro-choice, even in light of my own recent personal COVID related tragedy, I don't believe the government should have the right to force, coerce, cajole and control in the name of COVID. It sets a dangerous and ominous precedent that quite frankly scares me for the future of society, of my children and grandchildren, should there be any to come. I also believe this approach is generating more suspicion among those of us who are still undecided. If the vaccine does it's job as intended, the hospitals won't be full of vaccinated people dying and suffering severe illness this Winter. If that is indeed the case and it doesn't happen regardless of the jabs only to blamed on some new variant with a catchy name, I may well take the vaccine myself come Spring, but for now, I've got some degree of natural immunity having recovered from COVID just last week.

It's a shame that my partner won't be around to make her choice, but having not taken the vaccine, we dealt with the reality of the virus and no matter what conspiracies there are surrounding that - And we know there are many - I can tell you from bitter personal experience that it's extremely real, not a construct of the media and it can potentially kill, just like they say. My girl was 38 and despite the fact they found a bunch of underlying health conditions from nowhere when she was in intensive care, she was absolutely fine pre-COVID infection and 6 days later she was dead. The guy in the next bed was in his mid 30s and very much on his way out with COVID as well, his family were in the next relatives room getting ready to say their own goodbyes. So, in conclusion, fight for your rights, make a stand, I'm still a non believer in things like vaccine passports to enter bars and clubs - But definitely do be aware that COVID is a real thing, it is oversaturated in the media, it is being used as a weapon of control by the governments, but it's also killing people like my beloved partner who leaves behind two teenage daughters and me to plan a funeral I can't afford and never wanted to be arranging. Maybe the vaccine will save you or your loved one, I can't say, I can't even say if it would have saved my partner, but it may be worth considering. I'm no shill, I'm just a regular guy who didn't believe in COVID, or vaccines. I thought I'd suffer a mild illness and indeed I did, but COVID still got me in a way I never expected by snatching my life away in a different sense. Long COVID of another kind indeed.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

I have a large family with a lot of relatives/family friends and since this Covid malarkey began only one person I know of has supposedly died from it. It was my cousins step-father who was in his late 60's and was over 500-600lbs roughly, he had Diabetes, heart failure, blood clots, arthritis, and was mostly bed-ridden for a few years.

If he is the only person out of the hundred+people I know who had more than a week or two of "hunkiness" I think it's fair to say the virus is just being used as a front to further the agenda of certain entities instead of saving lives.

I'm thinking control, forced compliance, reduction of liberties, sterilization, population control, destruction of worldwide economies to set the path towards a NWO possibly?

This has been going on for 20+ years at it's current rate of speed but has doubled it's pace ever since the plandemic hit.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

Yet, as I explained above, my partner is dead since contracting the virus. I didn't know anyone who'd suffered a serious illness with COVID, much less been hospitalised or died. I thought it was a mild flu like illness and grossly exaggerated by the media and for me that's exactly what it was, I didn't even have a day in bed from start to finish. Just be careful out there, vax or no vax. Nobody should have to suffer what I am experiencing as a result of this bastard virus and I wouldn't wish it for any of you due to a lack of understanding or misinterpretation of the potential seriousness of contracting COVID. It could have a kill ratio of 1-in-1000000, but if that 1 should happen to be you, or worse, the person closest to you, that won't offer a shred of comfort that the other 999999 people have recovered just fine.
edit on 5-8-2021 by ComebackLogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ComebackLogic

I am not going to be the guinea pig for an mRNA vax to find out the side effects later on.
Whoever they are pushing the vaxs these certain entities they dont care about us.

Whatever we are vaxed or not.
edit on 6-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join