It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Vaccine" Works Just Fine--BUT--

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It bypasses part of the immune system when doing this, bypassing part of the innate system. That is why people who are vaccinated with the mRNA vaccine can get the infection for up to a week and also pass it on much easier.

How does it bypass? Both the virus and mRNA make proteins using our cells and it is these the immune system triggers on. The only real difference is mRNA is not making new viruses too, and last a few days at most where the virus is flooding the body for weeks before the body even starts.

Like I mentioned, start looking for this kind of stuff and you will find that there are ways to control viruses, and if you study pharmacology and it's relation to food chemistry you will find that they are just finding ways to alter the chemistry slightly and make expensive meds out of it. Depending on the spin of a molecule and the distancing and elements, they can make molecules that mimic the healing properties of plants and microbe chemistry now, it is really impressive how they hacked nature. I am reading about the meds and backwards researching it to what they discovered it's properties from. All they need is one atom of difference between their med and the plant/microbe molecule to be able to patent it as a medicine. Or we can just eat the food that they are making it from.

That is pretty much what they are doing by hacking the mRNA molecule. The funny part is hacking nature will be called GMO and people will be screaming they are trying to kill us all!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine who cares? no matter what the unvaxxed (I'm never taking this vaccine) will always get it in the neck from media and the self-righteous.

If you're accepting of this vaccine you'll have to have all the tops they offer you or your vaccine passport won't be updated and you'll also have a thing argument if they offer you something you don't agree with.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
Take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine who cares? no matter what the unvaxxed (I'm never taking this vaccine) will always get it in the neck from media and the self-righteous.

If you're accepting of this vaccine you'll have to have all the tops they offer you or your vaccine passport won't be updated and you'll also have a thing argument if they offer you something you don't agree with.

Its not some kind of make a choice and you must stick to it kind of deal. We all make it based on risk, and what this means is just because I got the vaccine doesn't mean I will necessarily get a booster too. Vacc passports are not going to happen if the Liberals ever want to win another election. 50 million not vacced are liberals lol, so I'm sure they will vote on something that hits them at home than just on ideology.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You forgot the most important, "supposedly but an Israeli" a testing of the two main jabs used in their country it only last 6 months, the big pharma did not like that at all.

Soo you need a third jab and another 6 months after soo the cold virus does not get you.

edit on 1-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I just see more and more stories of people regretting their decision not to get the vaccine.

Consider your sources

Censorship is forming your opinions.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well , I am going to take this Advise from Jennifer Landa, M.D. . If I Still Die of Covid-19 , at Least it will be with a Smile on my Face ...........)

" Can Masturbation Boost Your Immune System to Fight COVID? "

" Further research needs to be done to see if masturbation can supercharger the immune system and provide an extra layer of defenses against viruses. "

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: projectvxn

Who of us are qualified to deem certain articles propaganda and others not? What if your articles are propaganda? What makes yours different than the ones I posted?

Anyone with a basic understanding of the principles of truth can judge whether something is propaganda or not. The fact that media only shows many stories of people suffering from covid and regretting not getting the vaccine, while not even reporting even one story about someone who had a negative outcome of the vaccine and regrets taking it, shows they are only showing half of the truth. Even if it is only a super small fraction of the vaccinated, to not report on even one, is dishonest. It clearly shows they are tailoring the narrative to push people in a specific direction; towards getting vaccinated. That makes it propaganda and anyone with an ounce of truth and honesty in them can judge that.
edit on 1-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

while not even reporting even one story about someone who had a negative outcome of the vaccine and regrets taking it,

Surely you jest.

News

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you look at the headlines on the search engine.

No increased risk of blood clots after second AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine

Pharma likes to protect their vaxs. Even if there are chances of more BCs i doubt they will be reported. You think they actually care about our health?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

You think they actually care about our health?

I think that they care about making money.

Dead customers is not a good way to make money.

Even if there are chances of more BCs i doubt they will be reported.
Why wait for the MSM?
vaers.hhs.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Can you imagine that there are a few very powerful and wealthy people that had it in their psychopathic minds to release this nightmare into the world for profit and some twisted idea to be responsible for the survival of the human species?

Of course not sure if that is what happened but I strongly believe 911 and all it consequences is forced upon us too.

If so, I really hope there is a God anctiously waiting for these people at his gate..

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You think they actually care about our health?

Even if there are chances of more BCs i doubt they will be reported.
Why wait for the MSM?
vaers.hhs.gov...

Don’t the pharmaceutical companies have immunity?
How many billions have they already made?
A certain song from the Steve Miller Band comes to mind.
You should really think bigger though. Not just about the money. Not anymore.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

while not even reporting even one story about someone who had a negative outcome of the vaccine and regrets taking it,

Surely you jest.

News

I see bunch of stories about blood clots. but not even one about someone maimed by the vaccine and regrets taking it. which is what I said.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There is clearly a pro vaccine narrative in the media and they do not report anything that might dissuade the push to get everyone vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I read an article about some pizza company in the UK opening two vaccine pop up centres.
Free slice of pizza after your vaccine.
One heck of a deal,how could you say no to that?

i saw that on an msm news programme and they were giving the 'promotion' the snappy title of 'grab a jab'.

what a lame slogan.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I agree with you on that. Whatever it works or not the only thing they care about is profits.

You think they learned anything following the H1N1 vaccination rollouts? High Rates of Adverse events were reported following the vaccination a while soon afterwards.

The media had forgotten that it seems.

edit on 2-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

High Rates of Adverse events were reported following the vaccination a while soon afterwards.

Reported where, exactly?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

High Rates of Adverse events were reported following the vaccination a while soon afterwards.

Reported where, exactly?

Their facebook timelines Phage..duhh. Best source of highly qualified data, peer reviewed and unbiased reports.
edit on 2-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

How virtouous of you to say that. I can rephrase my question to align with you comment; Whose truth and what is considered honesty?

One persons truth is another's lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join