It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Vaccine" Works Just Fine--BUT--

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

I don't get the flu shot. The last time I got it was before signing out of the military close to 10 years ago. That was also the last time I had the flu.

OK so what? You don't need to convince me of anything. If you don't want it don't get it, simple. Is there any vaccines you think you might like to get though? Also, when you are older you still going with the "I'm strong as bull I don't need any vaccines"...lol
edit on 1-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: putnam6

Ah man, just check out Canada, you think you guys are overreacting to this # down there...

Just look how terrifying COVID is...

Honestly, I was amazed at the docility of some of the other countries as their governments destroyed their livelihoods, especially Canada, Australia, and even the UK.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think we're experiencing the "Asshole Varient" now.

There are now swab tests for that one.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There's always a but, though, isn't there.
edit on 182021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But there are also people for whom the vaccine is at limited reward. I am talking about the young, the healthy, those for whom their odds of dying from COVID, either variant, is very low. I think this push to force them to vaccinate if they decide not to is obscene.

And now that they've told us that delta seems to laugh at their vaccine, the push to force people to vaccinate is even more obscene.

And I'm in agreement with you here too. I have said over and over that I feel healthy people under 40 really do not need it. The reality is they are only using 70% vaccinated as some form of measurement, nothing else. They also moved the goal post from letting people get it, but keeping the ICUs under control, to we can't have anyone get it period.

So there is about 140 million people who have not gotten the vaccine and many are voters, and many are also liberal... So if the liberals in control want to shoot themselves in the foot then they can push their draconian rules and for the next decade they will lose at all levels as unvacced liberals will vote closer to what hits them personally than just ideology.

So I don't see it really coming, BUT if they do it will be suicide for them...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

There's always a but, though, isn't there.

Don't get 'Cheeky'!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: putnam6

Tilting the odds on a bug that originally killed less than 3% is the ultimate hypochondriac reaction at the very least. Now with the Delta variant, it's even less lethal than before, which is the most normal progression as viruses mutate.

Well unless you are a part of the 3%....lol There is also long term illnesses associated with the virus with many that got hit hard with it and lived. Whatever one thinks the vaccine is like the actual virus is 100x or more worst, so pick your poison.

In Georgia, there were 2,907 newly reported COVID-19 cases and 11 newly reported COVID-19 deaths on Jul 29, 2021. That's one week in a state of 10 million-plus people, Overall, 4,084,995 people, or 38% of Georgia's population has been fully vaccinated.

If that's the threshold for lockdowns and mask mandates, give me numbers we got hit for complete reopen and no restrictions?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

We do not have long-term studies on mRNA vaccines.

So the same with every drug, but mRNA isn't even a drug...lol For all drugs they use like 10 to 20 people for Phase 1, then like 100 for Phase 2, then a sample of like 3000 for phase 3. For COVID vaccine they used 300k for Phase 3, and ran it months longer than normal. We also have like 2 billion or more vaccinated, so how long term do you want to go?

And how do we get your so called long term, do we first use 3rd world countries for a few years.... You expectations do not match any drug in history...

Once again...mRNA isn't even a drug... It is COVID RNA that uses a cell natural process to make one inert protein to trigger the immune system. Within a day the mRNA is all gone and a few days later the body has broken down the protein too. It is truly an elegant approach to use the bodies natural processes to build immunization. So after 4 days what long term effects are you thinking about when there is nothing in you anymore like maybe what a real drug would be like.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If that's the threshold for lockdowns and mask mandates, give me numbers we got hit for complete reopen and no restrictions?

Yes it is at a level of stupidity that just amazes me. The common number is 70% vaccinated as the measurement for success, and nothing else. That is how a Goverment operates and thinks, and it takes a person like Gov DeSantis to say, what the hell are we doing???? His type seems to be rare though....

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Everything listed is why it was never a vaccine, best case scenario it was similar to the flu shot.

Already told work ill get tested weekly if you want but not getting the jabs that are available in my area.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: putnam6

Ah man, just check out Canada, you think you guys are overreacting to this # down there...

Just look how terrifying COVID is...

Honestly, I was amazed at the docility of some of the other countries as their governments destroyed their livelihoods, especially Canada, Australia, and even the UK.

In some of these countries it's the people demanding that the government lock down, not the government forcing it on the people.

For example in March last year the people were trying to force the government to lock down and to bring in mask mandates, while the leadership were pushing for herd immunity through exposure, there was wide spread criticism of the British Prime Minister for leaving this so long, and for opening up so early this year.

If you look at things like the schools, it was the teacher's union that was trying to stop the British government from opening the schools back up, and the transport unions trying to stop the British government from advising people to go back to their offices.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes, but you need to drop trou to get it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
I just see more and more stories of people regretting their decision not to get the vaccine.

Thats funny, because the only stories I'm seeing more and more of are people sorry they got the jab.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You hear stories huh?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

But of a misnomer to blame those vaccine side effects on the Covid jab when these are the same side effects as any vaccine.

Have we got any actual facts and figures on how many people the vaccine has killed yet or are you all still spewing conjecture and heresay? (I'd put money on the latter)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The thousands upon thousands of dead and injured from neurological damage and other crazy side effects says otherwise.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The whole mRNA is still new. And the fact that they decided to push it for human use because is worrying.
edit on 1-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse
This vaccine is not actually a vaccine, It does not give us protection from getting the virus. The best it seems to do is lower the risk of a cytokine storm...Chicken soup can do that if prepared right, and you have to eat anyway.

I also heard if you rub dirt on it too, that helps.... The vaccine triggers the immune system, nothing more or less. It basically turns a nuevo virus, which can play havoc on people, into one the body can recognize quickly and kill and not let the virus sit in you for weeks before the body figures out how to deal with it.

It bypasses part of the immune system when doing this, bypassing part of the innate system. That is why people who are vaccinated with the mRNA vaccine can get the infection for up to a week and also pass it on much easier.

Don't read just the propaganda science that they have created, read all the research. If you have had the common coronavirus cold or the rhinovirus cold it gives you some protection against the virus, same with the adenovirus to some extent. It triggers your body to fight the coronavirus part, if you damage that then the spike proteins cannot replicate much. To protect yourself you can just have built response to fighting those viruses which are common. Why do they not target the Coronavirus instead of using the spike protein? Because they have horrible side effects when trying to make the vaccines for coronaviruses, yet getting the coronaviruses does not seem to give the vast majority of people more than a cold. But the common cold can be deadly for those without a viable immune system though. just like other viruses can kill those at high risk.

They already tested many cultures chicken soup against the SARS-CoV-2 virus and it protected almost everyone. To my surprise they had also tested many different types of cultural medicinal soups against the virus and almost all of them worked to stop the infection from getting bad. Like I mentioned, start looking for this kind of stuff and you will find that there are ways to control viruses, and if you study pharmacology and it's relation to food chemistry you will find that they are just finding ways to alter the chemistry slightly and make expensive meds out of it. Depending on the spin of a molecule and the distancing and elements, they can make molecules that mimic the healing properties of plants and microbe chemistry now, it is really impressive how they hacked nature. I am reading about the meds and backwards researching it to what they discovered it's properties from. All they need is one atom of difference between their med and the plant/microbe molecule to be able to patent it as a medicine. Or we can just eat the food that they are making it from.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The thousands upon thousands of dead and injured from neurological damage and other crazy side effects says otherwise.

Wow, that is a lot.... How does the virus that does the same thing, but at 100x worst since the actual virus is much worst than the spike protein, and it is doing it for many weeks on end tearing up your body so much safer than the vaccine that doesn't make viruses and lasts about 3 days?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The whole mRNA is still new. And the fact that they decided to push it for human use because is worrying.

Its 30 years old, they were actually working on Cancer, Ebola, rabies etc, and so the COVID vaccine was a quick side project since they have the process down. Took them two days to create the mRNA for COVID. You do know long term studies means they need to use humans right...lol

BTW FDA passed all human Phase testing... Not sure what you all want...As I said, should we have used 3rd world countries as our long term guinea pigs...lol Add in it isn't a drug and uses the natural process of a cell...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join