It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Vaccine" Works Just Fine--BUT--

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Here.

I regret having gotten it.

It does nothing. I can still get sick and die apparently, and the danger is so great that I must still act like I live in fear even after getting vaccinated.

So what good is the vaccination? I was already at a 99.9% chance of survival if I got it *without* having the shot!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This vaccine is not actually a vaccine,

Hence the word "vaccine" being in quotation marks.

edit on 1-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ah man, just check out Canada, you think you guys are overreacting to this # down there...

Just look how terrifying COVID is...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Looks like around 2.5 to 3% death rate is holding. 'Course, those deaths probably had other factors involved.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I can tell you I know for sure at least 1 of those BC covid deaths is a heart attack. But other than that who knows.
edit on 1/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Your “sad one” story has been debunked numerous times as doctor malpractice he died of dehydration....
His wife is suing for malpractice.
How much government koolaid do you drink per day on average do you figure?

a reply to: MDDoxs

edit on 1-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

This is why I call this person's posts propaganda.

They are meant to be emotional tear jerkers to coax people into getting the vaccine, not provide information.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...and, MAYBE, you can still get a FREE DONUT.

Hyperbole anyone? lol

You can die from aspirin too, who do you sue?

The vaccine works a lot like a flu shot in trying to trigger an immune system before you get the virus so that the chance of serious reaction is greatly reduce. Why do people get the flu shot every year? They want to reduce their chances of a bad reaction to the flu, right. How is this any different?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's brand new and untested technology.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So you can also get indigestion from the China Virus "vaccine"...

Its all about risk to reward isn't it? If you feel the virus is so weak that the vaccine has no reward then don't get it. It is that damn simple. If you are 75 then you better think hard on that one though....lol

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

...and, MAYBE, you can still get a FREE DONUT.

Hyperbole anyone? lol

You can die from aspirin too, who do you sue?

The vaccine works a lot like a flu shot in trying to trigger an immune system before you get the virus so that the chance of serious reaction is greatly reduce. Why do people get the flu shot every year? They want to reduce their chances of a bad reaction to the flu, right. How is this any different?

I don't get the flu shot. The last time I got it was before signing out of the military close to 10 years ago. That was also the last time I had the flu.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Tilting the odds on a bug that originally killed less than 3% is the ultimate hypochondriac reaction at the very least. Now with the Delta variant, it's even less lethal than before, which is the most normal progression as viruses mutate.

Well unless you are a part of the 3%....lol There is also long term illnesses associated with the virus with many that got hit hard with it and lived. Whatever one thinks the vaccine is like the actual virus is 100x or more worst, so pick your poison.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Their " End Game " with this Covid-19 Alleged Outbreak is All About Population Control .

" Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? "

" The globalists have set in motion an end game – It could be an end game for us, but it also could be an end game for them. They are on a strict timeline. They must get near 100% vaccination rates in the next couple of years or sooner. They must get their vaccine passports in place in the next couple of years or sooner. And, they must instill permanent lockdown conditions in the near term to stifle growing dissent. We are now in a kind of race in which the globalists must implement their agenda as fast as possible while we must hold out and hold them back until the truth becomes obvious to the masses; the truth that the lockdowns, mandates and vaccines were never about safety and were always about control – from social control to population control. "

" What if, as many experts have suggested, the vaccine side effects create this condition of a diminishing population? What if they are meant to? We will not know for certain for a couple of years at least as autoimmune disorders and infertility take time to become visible in a population. The average timeline for actually diagnosing an autoimmune disorder is 4.5 years. Infertility can take six months to a year to diagnose. >

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Its all about risk to reward isn't it? If you feel the virus is so weak that the vaccine has no reward then don't get it. It is that damn simple. If you are 75 then you better think hard on that one though....lol

I thought the reward was a return to an unmasked life.

Now that reward is gone. So ... tell me about risk v. reward again.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think we're experiencing the "Asshole Varient" now.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This vaccine is not actually a vaccine, It does not give us protection from getting the virus. The best it seems to do is lower the risk of a cytokine storm...Chicken soup can do that if prepared right, and you have to eat anyway.

I also heard if you rub dirt on it too, that helps.... The vaccine triggers the immune system, nothing more or less. It basically turns a nuevo virus, which can play havoc on people, into one the body can recognize quickly and kill and not let the virus sit in you for weeks before the body figures out how to deal with it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's brand new and untested technology.

30 year old technology... 30 years of testing...lol

So lets say I take a dead virus or a live one like cowpox...they go into your system and trigger your immune system to fight them. mRNA is the same it goes into your system as it is basically the virus' RNA, but with things turned off so the proteins do not trigger new viruses. The process are pretty much the same except mRNA is much quicker to create matching RNA than trying to culture real viruses to do the same. It took 2 days to create COVID mRNA...welcome to 2020s.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This vaccine is not actually a vaccine, It does not give us protection from getting the virus. The best it seems to do is lower the risk of a cytokine storm...Chicken soup can do that if prepared right, and you have to eat anyway.

I also heard if you rub dirt on it too, that helps.... The vaccine triggers the immune system, nothing more or less. It basically turns a nuevo virus, which can play havoc on people, into one the body can recognize quickly and kill and not let the virus sit in you for weeks before the body figures out how to deal with it.

For the record, I do not disagree with you.

The point is, as you say, risk v. reward. I do think there are some groups who ought to get vaccinated: the elderly, those who have high risk conditions and multiple of them, etc.

But there are also people for whom the vaccine is at limited reward. I am talking about the young, the healthy, those for whom their odds of dying from COVID, either variant, is very low. I think this push to force them to vaccinate if they decide not to is obscene.

And now that they've told us that delta seems to laugh at their vaccine, the push to force people to vaccinate is even more obscene.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We do not have long-term studies on mRNA vaccines.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I thought the reward was a return to an unmasked life.

Now that reward is gone. So ... tell me about risk v. reward again.

Yeah,...but NOW Joe will give you $100.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join