It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of Western MSM Outlets haven't Reporting/Showing the Anti Covid Pass Protests.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm ready to make my own news. Regardless of what they report.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The BBC has been reporting on them all over the world, and they're the absolute definition of MSM.

So your narrative falls at the first hurdle.

In fact the BBC World Service, which is pretty much the largest international radio news broadcaster in human history is reporting on them.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Randyvine2

The BBC has been reporting on them all over the world, and they're the absolute definition of MSM.

So your narrative falls at the first hurdle.

In fact the BBC World Service, which is pretty much the largest international radio news broadcaster in human history is reporting on them.

Really what lies are they reporting Mr. Producer?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Is Augustus paying attention? I didn't hang around to see if AM apologized for acting like there weren't many protestors after I pointed out last weekends protests in another thread.

Mister Mainstream?

lol mask on mask off

High Level Compliant

# 1422
edit on 1-8-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thing is, liberals are saying, "The science! The Science!", as if they could spell science, without a dictionary. You have a freaking mask that can be cloth, or some dust mask, or something anybody whipped up in China, from any material. It may as well be a garage door, for viruses to go in and out of. Blocking some slobber is not virus safety! Tell you what, ask some of these CDC idiots to go into an Ebola zone, wearing a cowboy bandana.

It's all a stupid joke. What science is even operating? And what science are you going to get from liberals, who can't derive a proper math answer and would consider it racist, if they did? It's all sort of comical, when you think about it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

the difficult part is to find a reliable source for straight information.
the best any of us can do, from my perspective, is to look around you.
pay attention to your neighbors, friends, and family. who has been ill? who has taken the vaccine? what is happening around you that you can physically verify?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

That same science behind the supposed "Project Montauk" ?
edit on 1-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Well, I don't know what BBC news you've been watching because all I seen of them is how many medals we've won in the Olympics and all the medals we nearly won. Oh, and all the interviews with the non descript people who have won or not won medals.
Still zilch about the mass of migrants crossing the Channel. Black on black killings in the cities.
But keep watching through those biased rose coloured spectacles.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In Germany there have being violent protests with police hitting protestors and shoving them to the ground zero western news outlets coverage.

Like some have pointed out before if these protests were about LGBT or whichever in Russia or elsewhere it would have being reported and outrage would have being shown.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Whoever is watching the the US MSM for news REPORTING, has not been paying attention for the past Decade.

My parents. I am checking to see what they see since they have it on all day on FOX . I keep telling them FOX has issues but they keep it on anyway.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The MSM is 100% DISINTERESTED and ACTIVELY WORKING against INFORMING YOU, or RAISING YOUR AWARENESS or in any way ENLIGHTENING YOU.

It ~used~ to be that consumer's money, subscriptions, coins passed on the street for a daily paper, would fund and sustain the media. This was in many ways a fair and functional transaction. A symbiotic relationship. The consumer paid the media to watch their back.

This transaction has become outmoded and obsolete.

Media now works FOR THE GOVERNMENT, FOR BIG BUSINESS, AND FOR ITS ADVERTISERS. The "customers" are commodities that government, Big Business and advertisers compensate media to indoctrinate and feed propaganda.

Case in point: January 2020.

While COVID-19 was beginning to play havoc in Wuhan, China, and families were being nailed into their apartments and forcibly quarantined, every news outlet, every media channel, EVERY source of "information" in the Western Hemisphere was transfixed with the Orange Man's Impeachment.

Valuable and precious time for the public to understand what was happening, what was GOING to happen to them, to take the initiative to make preparations and fortify themselves for the coming storm, was ROBBED from the U.S. public, over a made-up bedtime story concerning the Trump-Russia Collusion Delusion.

Those of us here were fully "in the know", aware of the virus' impact and impending spread.

Those of us subscribing to the MSM narrative were kept busy with yarns of Trump and urinating Russian hookers.

At any point in time, the Collusion Delusion could have been abandoned and the emerging story (at that time) in Wuhan could've been picked up by the MSM in January, or February or even better covered in early March.

The MSM is NOT on your side, they are NOT here to inform, enlighten or educate you.

You are cattle for them to generate profit by babysitting for their true patrons (government, Big Business).

Do not forget that fact.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Of course they’re not. That would go against the narrative.
We are at war. The peaceful outcomes for this event are becoming less by the day.
Buckle up.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Is been protest here in the US in cities but you are not going to see it in the media either, the government with big pharma are controlling information.

This beyond tyranny and fascist is plain slap on our civil and constitutional rights to information. People are soo scamongered about the delta common cold virus that they are all worried about the no vaxed giving covid to the vaxed.

Is darn ridiculous. our nation is full of stupid covidness.

The more this crap goes on the more I do not want a super spreader next to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Yeah hmmmm The UK idiot box pretty much Downplayed any Protest and has not shown any of most other countries either , I would deffo be wary of Official Narrative Die Hards ,Especially on a Conspiracy theory Forum

That would be Totally illogical for a mainstream Yes Nazi , Unless they were being payed

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Great post !

Since this thread is slowed to a trickle : perhaps you might consider starting a thread based on that post ?
Would probably draw lots of readers and comments.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But they want everyone to think folks who aren't vaccinated have one foot in the grave, and are now starting to panic.

To wit: wsvn.com...

You notice how ABC-CBS-NBC-FOX never say how many beds are available, only the number of Corona hospitalizations.

In Florida, there are 60,000 beds for 21.4 million residents.

Of the 60,000 beds, 10,100 of them contain patients with Covid-19.

To restate the mantra from last Summer's Covid over-hype... Florida Needs More Permanent Hospital Beds. Only 60k for 21.4 million residents is way too low.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From the article and the usual suspects "Health Experts,Doctors" look how that Fox Local used a tik tok video really? a tik tok video?
You made some great points on the beds as well.

Doctors, county leaders and other health experts, meanwhile, are pleading with the public to get vaccinated.

edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join