It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISCONSIN - Incriminating E-mails Alluding to Joe Biden's Miraculous 4am Victory...Or Steal.?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well I agree it's a wonder Biden got voted in but i know a few people who decided or were convinced to vote Biden in the last couple couple monthes.

Mainly off knowing Biden was the only option to defeat Trump. I blame the DNC and media for pushing Biden as the only plausible candidate.

Anyway, the election investigations is interesting. But im waiting for more concrete evidence as those who push "Trump won" all have strong bias.

edit on 1-8-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is as if you forget Trump's phone call to Georgia begging them to find enough votes for him to win, or you forgot how Trump begged the DOJ to go on record saying the election was corrupt; I can go 9n and on.

The reality is Trump is a sire loser and he tried to subvert the election to remain in power.

Those who think otherwise have been fooled by their cult like following of the ex-president.

As I wrote before, the irony of the poster with the Mark Twain meme sums up the Trump fanatics.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The irony of your post though....you believe Trump who has lied to.you over and over again.

Precisely what has Trump lied about?

Russian Collusion?
Hydroxychlroroquine?
Lab origins of Covid?
Impeachment 1/2?
"Good people on both sides"?
Stormy Daniels/Avenatti?
Church photo OP?
Tweeting us into World War Three with NK?
Etc on down the line

We have had 5 years of blatant propaganda that your side has eaten up and vitriolically defended all to be proven lies, talk about Irony.

Enjoy the experience of realizing that Trump did indeed win by a LANDSLIDE!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

It is as if you forget Trump's phone call to Georgia begging them to find enough votes for him to win, or you forgot how Trump begged the DOJ to go on record saying the election was corrupt; I can go 9n and on.

The reality is Trump is a sire loser and he tried to subvert the election to remain in power.

Those who think otherwise have been fooled by their cult like following of the ex-president.

As I wrote before, the irony of the poster with the Mark Twain meme sums up the Trump fanatics.

Maybe you missed the post's retraction?

After hearing the tapes, they not only retracted, but stated that they were intentionally deceived by high level democrat operatives.

All other media based their reports on that post article.

Since you refused to answer regarding the illegal wiretapping, you forfeit the point.

Score now 2-0

My turn:

(This one counts for 10 points since it includes so many 'lies')

Did hillary, dnc, and foreign spies they hired fabricate the entire the entire russia hoax?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
This is not about Trump.
Does it take over a year for US news to reach you ?
From your posts , I would say it does .

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
BINGO!
Trump wasn't lying and the non haters of humanity know it to be a fact. If you hate what America stand for you hate humanity because we are all about fairness to ALL humans and not just the asshat elites.

It is VERY apparent who the real liars are in fact to anybody with two working brain cells after watching CNN. They just can't help themselves with their zeal to destroy America and the Western culture of fairness. They want the COmmie version of "fair" which makes the Robber Barons of yesteryear Saints comparitavely.

"Fake news is destroying America' is indeed the truest statement ever.

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The irony of your post though....you believe Trump who has lied to.you over and over again.

Precisely what has Trump lied about?

Russian Collusion?
Hydroxychlroroquine?
Lab origins of Covid?
Impeachment 1/2
"Good people on both sides"
Stormy Daniels/Avenatti?
Church photo OP?
Tweeting us into World War Three is NK
Etc on down the line

We have had 5 years of blatant propaganda that your side has eaten up and vitriolically defended all to be proven lies, talk about Irony.

Enjoy the experience of realizing that Trump did indeed win by a LANDSLIDE!

edit on 1-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The steal is so damn obvious even those still in denial are only
doing so out of spite. It actually isn't possible to believe half the
country voted for what we have now. Total destruction of this
country and sadly. I think they will accomplish that goal because
they always get what they want.

Smart sly people with total power and determination VS the less
educated unorganized masses preoccupied with their personal
lives to even think about anything else. and could never agree any
way. Americans got so comfortable they never dreamed their own
government would turn on them. Our leaders all over the world are
the worst kind of people. And only one thing can save us now.

VIOLENCE! It's the only thing they understand besides fear.

We've lost our freedom to fear. I just can't believe how stupid
people have become. At the same time knowing I'm no great
thinker myself. But it was obvious to me this game was rigged
from the time I was four years old. From Nov. 22 1963 I knew this
world was owned by vicious wicked people that would slaughter
anyone who got in their way. Second thought maybe I am pretty
smart. Just incapable.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

"Precisely what has Trump lied about?"

"Russian Collusion?"

Wrong, completely fabricated by democrats and their hired foreign spies.

"Hydroxychlroroquine?"

Wrong, accurately described doctor's claims as a late stage treatment. While also starting warp speed.

"Lab origins of Covid?"

Wrong, all evidence, which is still limited, points to wuhan lab origin and wet market theory pushed by CCP and democrat cousins completely debunked.

"Impeachment 1/2?"

Wrong, found no obstruction, and based on complete democrat lie of russia collusion in the first place.

"Good people on both sides?"

Wrong, said that about the statue issue, before democrats crashed a permitted demonstration with intent of causing violence.

"Stormy Daniels/Avenatti?"

No idea. Maybe true, but never got the facts.

"Church photo OP?"

Wrong, photo op was done so that SS would be legally authorized to assist in clearing democrat terrorists from Lafayette park after Nancy's capitol police refused.

"Tweeting us into World War Three with NK?"

Wrong, or did I miss ww3?

"Etc on down the line"

So nothing else?

Damn near destroyed the country because Stormy story 'might' be true?

'We have had 5 years of blatant propaganda that your side has eaten up and vitriolically defended all to be proven lies, talk about Irony."

Yes, we have. Coming from democrats and msm.

Want to discuss what Democrats have been doing for last 5 years?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would love to hear Vogg's excuse and reasoning behind the photo of her feeding ballots into a machine during the wee hours ALL BY HERSELF with no one else in the room observing.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: djz3ro
This is not about Trump.
Does it take over a year for US news to reach you ?
From your posts , I would say it does .

Funny how desperate brainwashed democrats are to change the subject BAMN whenever election or audits are discussed.

Apparently they think we don't notice?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Not any more about the deception that day if I read that right. Maybe it looks like it did Boad even a couple of days back that that day is important, but what has to happen is a higher authority steps in like the Military Command that protects us from international agents and starts arresting them and letting the Tribunals sort all this out in a manner fair to all the victims. You see the marches in other countries world wide over the Tyranny within their nations borders. The USA has a target on our back for defending the poor, the innocent, and peoples rights to be treated like a human with human rights.

Ever since 1848 when Marx began his spin we have been heading to this day. They played the long game. People like McCarthy were slammed for telling us the God's honest truth about the plans and who was involved. People today are also being "canceled" for speaking the honest truth. The righteous indignation we see by the people is coming to the rest of us on Earth. The DS/Cabal is going forward with their plans and those people are suffering. More importantly they are banding together to say hell no!

We do know God will win. Maybe this is not that day, but it sure seems logical that it is coming around the bend. Something glorious ahead for those who loves their neighbor as themselves, IMO! Be patient with the people fooled by these idiots. We will have a chance to witness the prophesy that they will not be able to walk down the streets for the shame.

Blessings and thanks for your posts I read them all.

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats think January 6, 2021 was the most important day in America's history. (It wasn't)

Maybe it kinda was... just not the way they want the public to believe.

That was the day they cinched their election fraud, when they sabotaged the valid and devastating objections to the certification of the electoral vote, and turned their non-violent coup into a violent coup. They used the non-violent protest and rally -- and the force of government guns and brute force -- to wage the very same violent insurrection against the people that they now accuse the people of committing.

Their ultimate success or failure depends in very large part on the success or failure of their deception that day.

But I think we have a much better chance of proving the initial cheating and fraud via the audits than proving the January 6 fraud in the courts unfortunately. If the cheating and fraud is proven via the audits, the January 6 fraud is also pretty much proven.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It's like you judge the rest of humanity based on things Trump did to make you a sad panda. Grow up sport, the world doesn't work like that. You have to look at things as they are, not as they are compared to Trump. Does your boyfriend treat you well? How about if you compare him to Trump? Is he rich like Trump? maybe you could just look at things as they are, since Trump is no longer president.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

After 4 years of Trump sounding like a Trump teenager, you really can not make fun of Biden's studder. The majority of his speeches are much more coherent than anything Trump says.

Give me one lie you believed about Trump.

I can wait forever since I know it might take you that long to find one you can prove was a lie told to us over and over again.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The steal is so damn obvious even those still in denial are only
doing so out of spite. It actually isn't possible to believe half the
country voted for what we have now. Total destruction of this
country and sadly. I think they will accomplish that goal because
they always get what they want.

Smart sly people with total power and determination VS the less
educated unorganized masses preoccupied with their personal
lives to even think about anything else. and could never agree any
way. Americans got so comfortable they never dreamed their own
government would turn on them. Our leaders all over the world are
the worst kind of people. And only one thing can save us now.

VIOLENCE! It's the only thing they understand besides fear.

We've lost our freedom to fear. I just can't believe how stupid
people have become. At the same time knowing I'm no great
thinker myself. But it was obvious to me this game was rigged
from the time I was four years old. From Nov. 22 1963 I knew this
world was owned by vicious wicked people that would slaughter
anyone who got in their way. Second thought maybe I am pretty
smart. Just incapable.

2nd. My Grandma on that fateful day told my 4 year old self that they were lying about Oswald. No one else in our family ever said that again until recently. I had a chance to see the Zapruder film frame be frame like we did in the football film room in a College Mass Media course. Oswald didn't do it for sure. I knew then that Grandma was right. She is long dead now bless her soul.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

After 4 years of Trump sounding like a Trump teenager, you really can not make fun of Biden's studder. The majority of his speeches are much more coherent than anything Trump says.

Stutter?

Really?

Shouting out that "Republicans think we suck the blood out of children" after a reporter had the audacity to ask an unscripted question, is stuttering?

Maybe need a dictionary?

Or less CNN?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Reinstatement = confirmed.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Whataboutism is for the weak.

And democrats apparently have nothing else.

Well, that and their violent BLM & Antifa departments.

Oh yeah, they also seem to be pretty skilled at stealing elections.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Reinstatement = confirmed.

Auggie = Strawman

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Auggie = Strawman

What? You don't think it's gonna happen?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Auggie = Strawman

What? You don't think it's gonna happen?

Depends on next election.

And has nothing to do with audits.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join