It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the white hats/“good” people behind the vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I’m addressing the promotion of the corona vaccine as a positive thing; I’m not say whether the “good folks” believe the vaccine to be effective against the virus or not.

This realization just hit me a short time ago. Here’s why.

I keep company with like-minded people. Generally conservative, patriotic, well-educated, well-employed, types who enjoy intellectual conversation over mass media. I think all of us shun the mainstream media and get most information from friends, veterans’ forums, and forums like ATS. I don’t own a TV and watch under an hour of TV a year, perhaps only the weather forecast in my dentist’s waiting room. I don’t listen to major corporate-owned radio stations or watch whatever kind of internet-based shows now exist— I’m too old to even care, let alone keep up on the technology and terminology.

That being said, nobody in my social circle or their relatives have any interest in getting the vaccine. All for the same reasons as well, that being a general mistrust of the development of the vaccine and its effects.

So who have I encountered that does want, or has mentioned, the vaccine?

It’s exclusively been elderly, non-college educated (several that I know for sure), blue collar people. In particular, workers at a local convenience store, electronics recycling center, and animal feed store. While they are all nice people, whatever propaganda that’s out there has successfully targeted them. They have fallen for whatever so-called advantages are promoted for the vaccine. I have not engaged in discussions to try to change their minds, but I’ve heard them talking about it.

Nice folks or not, I can see how those in power (or potentially so) might want to get rid of that segment of the population. The sheeple, so to speak. Perhaps some of the positive forces behind eliminating the corrupt elements of society are culling the herd of anyone who is foolish enough to fall for the vaccine propaganda.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

If your samples are indeed a reflection of US conservative opinions about the vaccination, it is contrary to Canada's conservatives and as far as I can tell, conservatives across the globe.

This is a dangerous stereotype to make.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

If your samples are indeed a reflection of US conservative opinions about the vaccination, it is contrary to Canada's conservatives and as far as I can tell, conservatives across the globe.

Agreed.

In my experience it has been the exact opposite of the OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker it.

Nice folks or not, I can see how those in power (or potentially so) might want to get rid of that segment of the population. The sheeple, so to speak. Perhaps some of the positive forces behind eliminating the corrupt elements of society are culling the herd of anyone who is foolish enough to fall for the vaccine propaganda.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Gosh

umm

Is that you Bill Gates

Have you been hanging out with Xi Jinping again?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The GOOD vaccine you will never receive because - money - power - control and ulterior motives.

No side affects (according to the claim's).

Can be modified rapidly to any new strain of the virus and given again with no complications.
rairfoundation.com...

Of course I don't know that but believe a traditional vaccine of the type he created is likely far safer than experimental MRNA vaccine technology which was never properly trialled before being given on mass to the global public making a fortune for some crook's at the head of some of the global pharmaceutical company's as well as likely SOWING a market for any treatments they may then be able to sell people in the future whom come down with mysterious new diseases as a result of complications arising from being abused by the big pharma and there own frightened governments in this way.

I first saw this professor on another members thread some time ago about that very vaccine and would like to credit them with bringing him to our attention, sadly I delete subscribed threads most of the time when they go silent and did the same there and also sadly do not have an eidetic memory so can not remember who posted it.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good people would not engage in genocide, but actually do something positive to change the minds to help those people. Like 'blexit' or the 'walk away' movement. They would not talk them into taking an injection that could harm them or kill them in order to remove them from society.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
White hats hinted at a known treatment the same time frame of changing the bogeyman's name from corona to covid19.
A coordinated effort to stifle that info is still at play today.

So shy of pirating MSM airwaves, the task of delivering the message falls onto those in the know at the dinner table with invited guests who we want to welcome into our homes in the future when our kids become friends, or for the sake of friendship on it's own merit. Heck, imagine inviting your local sheriff!

The morbidity of thought useless eaters can die off and all will be better off is not consistent with white hats frame of thinking...or actions.

Future generations is the prize- what's most at stake.

We need to start addressing the facts that these politicians are not only practicing medicine without a license, in so doing they are breaching the peace by depriving us our liberties and restricting our pursuit of happiness.

Turning into a rant so I'll tip my cowboy hat to ya.😎

edit on (7/31/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Good people would not engage in genocide, but actually do something positive to change the minds to help those people. Like 'blexit' or the 'walk away' movement. They would not talk them into taking an injection that could harm them or kill them in order to remove them from society.

That’s not entirely true, in fact history shows good people can be cohersed into committing great atrocities over and over

Communism has taught us that

Fascism has taught us that

Ideological subversion

You just have to radicalise your population enough, once the dehumanisation of your opposition starts the genocide isn’t far behind

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Agreed.

In my experience it has been the exact opposite of the OP.

That depends on how one defines "conservative"
If one is so far out there as a liberal , most everyone is labeled a "conservative" .

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You just have to radicalise your population enough, once the dehumanisation of your opposition starts the genocide isn’t far behind

Yikes!
Policy makers going along with this trajectory are wise to avoid crossing even in a crosswalk in my neck of the woods!
Can't scapegoat me if I'm taking Hitlers legs out?

I'll do it for the kids who might live as a result. 🙋

Only having fun with the insanity we're facing. Like maybe having a visit in their dream state and be that tormentor they transfer to the awake but sleeping. Tell them I'm sorry and won't do it anymore, hoping for change in the world.👍

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh my, I think I phrased my query a bit incorrectly!

I’m not saying I agree with any of it.

I’m starting to wonder if someone wants to get rid of those who rather blindly follow, and keep those who are more analytical and thoughtful in general.

It’s easy to jump to the conclusion that the group who would do that is “the bad people”, but what if it’s not? That’s what occurred to me. What if those we see as good, as saviors of freedom so to speak, are the forces who want this culling?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I’m starting to wonder if someone wants to get rid of those who rather blindly follow, and keep those who are more analytical and thoughtful in general.

Can't do that , as that would be about 80% of the world's population .
And REAL science would rule .
Not the political "stuff"

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: shaemac

That’s not entirely true, in fact history shows good people can be cohersed into committing great atrocities over and over

Communism has taught us that

Fascism has taught us that

Ideological subversion

Then, they aren't really good people are they?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And REAL science would rule

There is no real science... It is in constant change, maybe there are real scientific methods, but as philosophical model to explain the world there is not one model that hasn't more holes than a loaf of Emmentaler

But if you meant like real as in royal, a scientific community protecting truth against all heretics... We have that already.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Gothmog

And REAL science would rule

There is no real science... It is in constant change, maybe there are real scientific methods, but as philosophical model to explain the world there is not one model that hasn't more holes than a loaf of Emmentaler

But if you meant like real as in royal, a scientific community protecting truth against all heretics... We have that already.

I would trust the "REAL" sciences over "climatology" any day .
edit on 8/1/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

join