It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for some Covid truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Fauci was part of the lab and the system that created the virus. Unless it was mysteriously a force of nature that evolved a few miles from a lab that makes the exact same virus. So he knows about it, what it's made for, how it's made, and what dangers it may have long term. If they don't know this, then the research they were doing is more dangerous than anything I can imagine.

So assuming they know all about the virus, and they had a hand in creating the "cure", the question of why it's to vitally important that everyone get the shot becomes super relevant. Remember, the only people who are in danger of dying from this are the over 65 crowd, and they are supposed to be 90% vaccinated. The rest of us may get a cold for a week, but other than that, nada. And in the olden days, once you got it, you were done with it. No 2nd sickness for most.

So why the drama? Why is it so damn important? Unless the vaccine has more to it than we are told.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is bigger than just Fauci, though he seems to be running the show.

Canada disappeared 2 Scientists that were on their way to Wuhan, arrested them at the airport with vials of something. Just before the "plandemic" started.

They swear it had nothing to do with Covid.

There has been no more released about that story.

I think several countries are involved.

I know you do your research and you probably already know this, but for those who don't, here's a link:

ETA: Canadas Wuhan Mystery Scientists

“They have told the staff nothing, other than a ridiculous order last summer that we’re not allowed to discuss it or speculate about what may be going on,” said one Public Health Agency employee, not authorized to speak on the record. “Many of us think it is such a huge story that they are trying to keep buried for some pretty serious reasons. We just don’t know what those are.”

edit on 7/31/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta linky poo and quote

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Because the particles in the shots are the preamble of how all treatments will be for now done in medicine, once in your body the big pharma will create new ways to reprogram them to target treatments.

Gene therapy is here finally, China was the one what was working on it before the china virus got released.

How do you make people let themselves been injected by synthetic particles or "nanoparticles" you create a virus that will kill all and call it a pandemic.

Yes I am a conspiracy believer Covid is a bogey man.

link   

In my opinion,Fauci,the CDC,the WHO,Gates,China and the list
goes on.Weaponized a virus to unleash on the world and bring
the everyday citizen under their total control.

link   

If it did come from the lab. And there seems growing evidence.

The USA protected its citizens by placing us on what was effectively house arrest, by making us buy our own cheap a$$ masks, reserved better N-95 masks for specific people, and hand waved away serious discussions on where the virus came from.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here’s another COVID19 truth

They changed the definition of what constitutes a pandemic in 2008

Massive death from a virus? Like the history book depict

Nughhhhh bro, just novel virus that can easily spread, let’s cut out the part where it says high CFR and mortality rates

Basically if that wasn’t changed like they changed the definition of herd immunity

The guberment wouldn’t have emergency powers right now vaccinating the world against a 99.997% survivable cold

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It's just not gonna happen. TPTB and the truth do not go together. They control the information and make the rules.
Even worse is the fact that the average citizen is so ignorant and so controlled, you can hold the truth right up to their face and they'll slap it away. I guess they're too afraid of the truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So why the drama? Why is it so damn important? Unless the vaccine has more to it than we are told.

Because he has a vested interest in them:

www.modernatx.com...

A November 2019 Nature Reviews Immunology review of novel vaccine technologies from John R. Mascola and Anthony S. Fauci of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) noted the potential of mRNA as a rapid and flexible vaccine platform, stating “The combination of preclinical and clinical data bodes well for the potential of mRNA vaccines to serve as a rapid and flexible platform that will be useful in responding to both seasonal and pandemic influenza, and by extension to any newly emerging infectious agent.”

factcheck.thedispatch.com...

The National Institutes of Health appears to have a financial stake in the Moderna vaccine, but it’s unclear how much that stake is. 

That's the sickest thing about this all. There's no deep underlying reason or meaning behind it all. It's just simply rich old powerful dudes who want to be even richer and more powerful.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The elites needed something to happen worldwide that ticked off all their boxes.
Depopulation either by means of virus,vaccination or affects of lockdown.
Crash the economy, especially for small business while allowing big box stores to stay open and thrive.
Test the population to see how far reaching their control over us really is and how much we would police each other.
Introduce their plan for a better, greener world after showing us images of how the planet started to change for the better because we stayed home.
Introduce the mindset that cash is completely frowned upon because it is germ covered and using digital forms of payment is preferable.
Divide the population by health status and keep them in fear. Keep them too busy arguing amongst themselves to see what's going on behind the curtain.

I could keep going but that's just off the top of my head. This was a joint effort by nations around the world and I can't believe anyone would think otherwise. I'm not afraid of Covid. I'm afraid of the real reason behind jabbing the whole world.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
The elites needed something to happen worldwide that ticked off all their boxes.
Depopulation either by means of virus,vaccination or affects of lockdown.
Crash the economy, especially for small business while allowing big box stores to stay open and thrive.
Test the population to see how far reaching their control over us really is and how much we would police each other.
Introduce their plan for a better, greener world after showing us images of how the planet started to change for the better because we stayed home.
Introduce the mindset that cash is completely frowned upon because it is germ covered and using digital forms of payment is preferable.
Divide the population by health status and keep them in fear. Keep them too busy arguing amongst themselves to see what's going on behind the curtain.

I could keep going but that's just off the top of my head. This was a joint effort by nations around the world and I can't believe anyone would think otherwise. I'm not afraid of Covid. I'm afraid of the real reason behind jabbing the whole world.

They couldn't ask for a better scenario (or create one).

They can get 2 birds stoned at once with this. Power and Control.

edit on 7/31/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Population control was the main issue in the beginning but now we know that is not about population control, no enough dead due to this virus, unless is long term meaning the generations to come after the jab is taken.

Right now is not enough data.

I do believe is the shot itself and what is been delivered to the body.

And the reason why now they want to target our children that actually covid seems not to affect unless in rare cases.

In the US even with covid in 2020 the leading dead was hart disease and cancer, still more children are born than people dying around the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If you can create a fear response and at the same time create a solution to the fear response then you have complete control.

You can "scare" the population(s) to do whatever you want.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well, I've opined about this very subject on several occasions here.

Personally, I think they created a virus which is able to mutate around vaccines as a bioweapon. The 'vaccine' they were "supposed" to be working on was a vaccine to eradicate the created virus, but the development was cut short in order to deliver a 'vaccine' which addressed only Covid-19. Therefore, the 'vaccine' is ineffective at addressing anything BUT Covid-19. In other words, it can't address the variants.

Whether the release of the virus was accidental or intentional we likely will never know, but in my mind one thing is certain...this virus was definitely created in a lab. It did not evolve naturally.

The other question I have is...why would anyone in their right mind develop such a deadly strain of a virus in a lab located in the middle of such a densely populated area??? Seems to me you'd want to do this in the middle of nowhere on some island or something. Seems incomprehensibly irresponsible and careless if you ask me!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Population control was the main issue in the beginning but now we know that is not about population control, no enough dead due to this virus, unless is long term meaning the generations to come after the jab is taken.

Right now is not enough data.

I do believe is the shot itself and what is been delivered to the body.

And the reason why now they want to target our children that actually covid seems not to affect unless in rare cases.

In the US even with covid in 2020 the leading dead was hart disease and cancer, still more children are born than people dying around the world.

I'm waiting for the long term data. This fall and winter flu season will tell the tale.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

It's just not gonna happen. TPTB and the truth do not go together.

When TPTB are big business and the MIC and megacapatilism...and the US government dances to their tune.... Houston we have a problem!!

What do you think our options are?
edit on 31-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I believe this virus was engineered and most likely accidentally released.

I believe that they don't actually know what will happen, but fear the worst given the original gain of function aims.

I believe the vaccines are a Hail Mary pass to ward against what they fear the most.

I believe that most of the world's governments know these facts, have hidden the truth from the public, and explains why these governments have collectively all lost their minds and suddenly turned authoritarian.

I believe the 'great reset' proponents are just not letting a good crisis go to waste, but originally had little to do with COVID-19.

There are likely several more shoes to drop, imo.

Buckle up, because we are clearly all in this together.

edit on 31-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

It's just not gonna happen. TPTB and the truth do not go together. They control the information and make the rules.
Even worse is the fact that the average citizen is so ignorant and so controlled, you can hold the truth right up to their face and they'll slap it away. I guess they're too afraid of the truth.

That is how I feel when People refuse to see that information about demons fits everything we know perfectly but people refuse to see.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"'Vaccines are more like hip waders,' Dr. Rasmussen said, 'They keep you dry if you wade through a river, but get too deep and water will start pouring in over the top. That seems to be what happened in the Massachusetts outbreak.'"

"People who are infected by Delta may carry 1,000 times as much virus, and for a longer period of time, as those infected by the original virus.

Other evidence suggests that the variant may be able to partly evade the antibodies made by the immune system after a coronavirus infection or vaccination. And the variant may also render certain monoclonal treatments less effective, the C.D.C. notes.

Delta is also 'likely more severe,' the agency said in its internal document.

A recent Scottish study, for instance, found that people infected by the Delta variant were roughly twice as likely to be hospitalized as those infected with Alpha. Studies in Canada and Singapore have turned up similar findings."

"'Being fully vaccinated gives you a high degree of protection against infection, and an even higher degree of protection against severe illness, hospitalization and death,' Dr. Walensky said at last week's briefing. 'That is what these vaccines were designed for.'"

selected quotes: NYT's - NATIONAL - Saturday, July 31, 2021 - "'The War Has Changed': What Scientists Know About the Delta Variant"

edit on 31-7-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well said
I wish more people saw the clear truth. To many of us here it's plain as day but it's near impossible to convince loved ones

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

This is bigger than just Fauci, though he seems to be running the show.

Canada disappeared 2 Scientists that were on their way to Wuhan, arrested them at the airport with vials of something. Just before the "plandemic" started.

They swear it had nothing to do with Covid.

There has been no more released about that story.

I think several countries are involved.

I know you do your research and you probably already know this, but for those who don't, here's a link:

ETA: Canadas Wuhan Mystery Scientists

“They have told the staff nothing, other than a ridiculous order last summer that we’re not allowed to discuss it or speculate about what may be going on,” said one Public Health Agency employee, not authorized to speak on the record. “Many of us think it is such a huge story that they are trying to keep buried for some pretty serious reasons. We just don’t know what those are.”

Reported studies were initiated after the University of North Carolina Institutional Biosafety Committee approved the experimental protocol (Project Title: Generating infectious clones of bat SARS-like CoVs; Lab Safety Plan ID: 20145741; Schedule G ID: 12279). These studies were initiated before the US Government Deliberative Process Research Funding Pause on Selected Gain-of-Function Research Involving Influenza, MERS and SARS Viruses 

Facilities & staff:

Vineet D Menachery,1 Boyd L Yount, Jr,1 Kari Debbink,1,2 Sudhakar Agnihothram,3 Lisa E Gralinski,1 Jessica A Plante,1 Rachel L Graham,1 Trevor Scobey,1 Xing-Yi Ge,4 Eric F Donaldson,1 Scott H Randell,5,6 Antonio Lanzavecchia,7 Wayne A Marasco,8,9 Zhengli-Li Shi,4 and Ralph S Baric1,2

Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina USA

Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina USA

National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, Arkansas USA

Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina USA

Cystic Fibrosis Center, Marsico Lung Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina USA

Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Bellinzona Institute of Microbiology, Zurich, Switzerland

Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts USA

Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts USA

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join