It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 100k “Breakthrough Cases” kept quiet & CDC says Vaxed can spread infection same as unvaxed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Did you ever figure out why there's such an insane, WAYYYY over the top push to get everyone "vaccinated"?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

They're literally salivating over people getting vaccinated.

Why aren't they down at the border requiring the jumpers to get jabbed
before they come in?

Sorry but this whole thing is to retarded for me to have anything to do with it.

I respectfully refuse because I'm a horrible person.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did you ever figure out why there's such an insane, WAYYYY over the top push to get everyone "vaccinated"?

Maybe they realized that the vax they have been pushing has actually been infecting everyone else?

Vax = mega spreader event?

Now CYA?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Not all media companies are hiding it they just aren't providing full truth. They released the breakthrough to try and push blame and those that didn't take the shot. That is the only reason.

Information is released based on the current agenda. When they admit that studies are showing people are becoming reliant on the booster shots due to anti-body enhancement. It will be when about 80-90% of the population is vaxed.

All of those nih articles are randomly generated in advanced and published with ai "citations" and take years to be peer reviewed. Tony's emails claimed this as he is head of the nih. He was told to use that to his advantage as any errors would take years to fix. The mass amount of autogenerated articles are insane. Now I know you don't believe they are 100% computer written and then assigned people to read months and months later. But I can prove it.

Did you forget a link to these emails that actually prove this?

This is the first I've heard of it, and I really, really want to see these emails, because if this is true... well, let's just say, I though it was really bad way back yesterday when I thought it was just intentional fraud by charlatans. But this? The mind simply boggles...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Are the wheels coming off the vaccine narrative? Seems so.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Are the wheels coming off the vaccine narrative? Seems so.

Nope! The MSM/Biden goons want us to believe everyone in Florida has a foot in the grave, due to not being vaccinated.

Re: wsvn.com...

You notice how ABC-CBS-NBC-FOX never say how many beds are available, only the number of Corona hospitalizations.

In Florida, there are 60,000 beds for 21.4 million residents.

Of the 60,000 beds, 10,100 of them contain patients with Covid-19.

To restate the mantra from last Summer's Covid over-hype... Florida Needs More Permanent Hospital Beds. Only 60k for 21.4 million residents is way too low.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join