It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house propaganda arm angry over narrative loss of control

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Ben Wakana, the White House Deputy Director of Strategic Communications & Engagement who also serves on the COVID-19 Rapid Response Team, was highly active on Twitter responded to viral tweets put out by two of the country's biggest newspapers.

The Washington Post was highlighting a CDC study that focused in on a "massive" outbreak in Massachusetts among the vaccinated.

"Vaccinated people made up three-quarters of those infected in a massive Massachusetts covid-19 outbreak, pivotal CDC study finds," the Post's tweet read.

"Completely irresponsible," Wakana reacted. "3 days ago the CDC made clear that vaccinated individuals represent a VERY SMALL amount of transmission occurring around the country. Virtually all hospitalizations and deaths continue to be among the unvaccinated. Unreal to not put that in context."

So as with the flight of Democrats from Texas, only a very, very small portion of vaccinated people can get Covid-Delta now. Unfortunately, those vaccinated folks didn't get the option to share that factoid with the virus itself.

I feel as if I've been conditioned to make my obligatory statement, This isn't to say the vaccine doesn't work, just that as the virus evolves, the vaccine which was designed to fight the alpha variant, may not be as effective on other variants. Apparently that isn't allowed to be said in print, so I may get fact checked, but I'll risk it.

I think seeing the propaganda arm of the White house get so visibly angry over a factual report that forces them to admit something they just don't want to admit yet, is comical. Just as they have suppressed any talk of natural immunity, they are trying really hard to get the rubes who lick boots to jump on the "unvaccinated people are killing grandma!" bandwagon. This is the level of critical thought we are at now. Sure it makes no sense, but if a guy with a suit and tie said it, buy garsh it's true!

We aren't evolving, we are devolving.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Drop the gerund and move to the past tense.

We are devolved....and apparently half the country is good with that.

Depressing.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The covid is just that covid, the first two shots are that shots we know big pharma does not make anything that is for cures anymore they are in the business of making money on Treatments.

Nobody can cure a virus, nobody, big pharma knows this, soo they used scaremongering in order to push for their covid "treatment" the shot, but they were already working on the following booster shots, the ones that are ready but still waiting for approval.

It was never to help with the covid, but to make shots a steady yearly income.

The Pfizer and Moderna push for Covid boosters isn't just about health
Dr. Jalal Baig 16 hrs ago
DeSantis’ order: State may withhold funds if school districts make students…
The Democrats’ Appalling Vote to Kill the Hyde Amendment

This summer should have been different. Flush with the world’s best Covid-19 vaccines, America could have inoculated its way out of the pandemic. But as the highly virulent delta variant has rampaged through a half-vaccinated country, infections have surged, mask guidance has been duly revised and, most disconcertingly, calls for vaccine boosters are gaining decibels as breakthrough infections (a Covid infection in a fully vaccinated person) rise.

Soo there you have it, it was never mean to have only one treatment of the china virus shot, but more to come, a steady income, you can no cure a cold, plain and simple.

Soo the scaremongering has to keep been perpetuated I guess for life, now.

Even before the CDC findings were announced, the case for an extra jab was already gaining steam after data from Israel, where delta is also the dominant strain, recently showed that its vaccinated population was increasingly vulnerable to breakthrough infections. The Health Ministry found that the Pfizer shot was only 39 percent effective in preventing symptomatic Covid infection from late June to mid-July, a nosedive from levels seen this winter and early spring. Though the study was small and covered a narrow window of time, the country announced Thursday it was going to start offering a booster to Israelis over 60 who were vaccinated more than five months ago.

The decision echoed concerns amplified by Pfizer and fellow vaccine-maker Moderna about declining vaccine effectiveness over time and their promotion of boosters as a way to lift the body’s flagging immunity. Armed with new data on Wednesday, Pfizer claimed a third shot would strongly enhance protection via antibodies — proteins circulating in the blood that bind to the virus and neutralize it — against the supercontagious delta variant.

But the statements of pharmaceutical companies run counter to the realities of medical science and insult the sophistication of the body’s immune system. After creating wondrous vaccines whose efficacy far exceeded even the most optimistic expectations, Pfizer seems to be attempting to create a new multibillion-dollar need for boosters that does not clearly exist outside older people or people who are immunocompromised.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Soon, the government will TRY to require everyone to keep an Intravenous bag of vaccine booster cocktail with them, and plug it into their veins when a Covid alert comes on their phone.

edit on 7/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Soon, the government will TRY to require everyone to keep an Intravenous bag of vaccine booster cocktail with them, and plug it into their veins when a Covid alert comes on their phone.

I'm about 50% certain you are joking, but then, I'm about 50% sure you are likely right. Where does that leave us?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think what's important to note about this, is that the information posted by the Times and Wa Post was accurate, just not conforming to the narrative.

For the young kids here, long ago, this is what the "news" did, they would ask the difficult questions and try to help find the truth among all the bullsh!t. Today, "journalists" are just media regurgitators, who's job it is to puke up the same disinfo given to them by the above listed guy.

For a laugh, look up the term "journalistic integrity", it used to be a thing. No, really.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

They're absolutely terrified that everyone won't listen to them.

I love it.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It brings a very scary fact that what pharma is trying to do is created a series of shots that will render the natural immune system obsolete and dependent on their miracle shots to help fight diseases.

I told you all soo, is not about the virus is about the darn shots, millions of dollars are now been directed to this gene therapy, once people get use to a steady stream of yearly shots twice, three times a year, the people will be conditioned to accept it for life in order to survive.

No conspiracy anymore, this is real, my next prediction we will have another final variant set it all in gear by the fall.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There used to be laws preventing the government from legally controlling US media, to prevent propaganda.

Obama either let them expire, or explicitly bypassed them... I can't recall.
Two executive orders were involved.

Of course, ten google searches didn't find a thing- but a single search elsewhere gave me a source that might have what I was looking for:
link

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lol what circus over a narrative control HQ this is the problem when your lies and operation is just too big

But also… FOX is just as silly for chasing the narratives and talking points though, I mean great they caught them pants down again, but they need to laser focus on the weak spots and never let up

the ridiculously low mortality is the white elephant amongst others in the room, the fact there are indeed several just makes the whole thing even more obvious

But…

It kills less people than parked cars do, once people realise that the fear is gone, hence why they show only cases, the masks comes off,more fear/compliance goes, the jabs stop, the game is over bush bash bong

But of course it’s all about those vaccines and creating the conditions to get vaccine uptake

Hey guberment just be honest, you never know people might take it if you’re worried about a biological attack from somebody m, just stop taking us for mugs

edit on 31-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Two key points from your link:

Pfizer seems to be attempting to create a new multibillion-dollar need for boosters that does not clearly exist outside older people or people who are immunocompromised.

This is not to say there will be no eligible arms needing Covid booster jabs. In time, groups such as immunocompromised people and older people, whose responses to vaccines are impaired or not as robust, will likely benefit from these extra shots to maintain their defenses. But as we move forward in a world in which Covid becomes a part of our daily lives, science rather than the avarice of pharmaceutical executives must be our propelling force on matters of vaccines and public health.

“The CEOs of companies are the main messengers on boosters as opposed to scientists. Those who stand to profit get to message,” Gandhi asserted. “We need to clear ourselves of conflict of interest before we discuss this problem.”

I never thought I'd see something that bold against the booster push on MSN. That's like throwing a horn dog in ice water at this rate, helluva surprise shock to the system. Edit: I mean this directed at the pro-jabbers who are going to twitch heavily after reading that on MSN. But works to describe my level of surprise, too.
edit on 7/31/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Facebook is doing their part to push the C19 narrative.

I posted about TX Gov. Abbott's vaccine mandate ban. FB shut it down. It was purely factual. No "vax bad" hollering in my post, just referenced a win for medical ethics (which is my main concern while this is EUA, not the pros or cons of the vax itself).

Then, when I hit the disagree button to rebut, "Sorry, due to C19, we don't have screeners available to review your feedback."

The truth apparently goes against the agenda.

Can't get the screen cap to post. SMH. Once I figure it out, will edit to include.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This is a big concern, we all need to pay attention, to what is going on, we were all asking ourselves what was going on and the push for having everybody with the shot, when we know the virus only affect the people with compromised immune system, the very old and sick.

Is like an urgency, I got the nagging feeling that the darn crap that has been injected into people's body does not degenerate, because is synthetic particles, but need to be reprogrammed with lets say darn boosters to keep working.

I keep telling people, once you get the crap in your body it will always stay in the body.

Dormant? until another shot will wake it up again, on the unlucky this particles will never go dormant and will cause havoc with the peoples immune system and organs.

But hey I am not a scientist and I am only a conspiracy believer, but when I get a nagging feeling I am hardly if ever wrong.

The so call authorities, in the government keep asking for data, where is the data, until this day big pharma and the CDC has not given any data of what is going on with the shots, Israel was the one that did their own research and showed that the shots hare no longer helping with covid, from 90 percent as claimed to 39, soo boosters are needed.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

You can use google still. You just have to click one of the fact checking articles with a lying headline. Like this one on politifact.

www.politifact.com...

As you can see Obama didn't legalize propaganda...he

instead reversed restrictions on news programs funded by the U.S. government.

See totally different

I mean, as long as we don't call it propaganda it's not right?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I like the fact checks that contradict themselves. Rain makes you wet. Fact check: Does rain make you wet? False. Rain may make you damp but only if you don't have an umbrella.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

I really wonder how many people actually read fact checking articles. I like to believe not many. It helps me believe there's not actually that many people who lack basic reading comprehension and common sense skills.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let you control your own well being?

There's no way they'd do that. Gotta jump through their hoops and navigate their obstacle course where they say, when they say.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The covid is just that covid, the first two shots are that shots we know big pharma does not make anything that is for cures anymore they are in the business of making money on Treatments.

There has been many "cures" Look up stomach ulcers as one recently as a 100 billion dollar business was wiped out...lol mRNA could be a cancer cure, so lets wait and see.

Nobody can cure a virus, nobody, big pharma knows this, soo they used scaremongering in order to push for their covid "treatment" the shot, but they were already working on the following booster shots, the ones that are ready but still waiting for approval.

Well a virus is not a disease, so how can you call it a cure...geez

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Chalcedony

I really wonder how many people actually read fact checking articles. I like to believe not many. It helps me believe there's not actually that many people who lack basic reading comprehension and common sense skills.

I read them for the comedy relief.

Like a daily newspaper cartoon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join