It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Speaking Truth About COVID

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The voice of reason, common sense and liberty in the Senate right now.

His point on the fear mongering of the Delta variant is good.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There are many speaking the truth. The scary thing is that so very many do not want to hear the truth. The fear that has been inculcated over the last 18 months has become many (most?) people's default.

Populus vult decipi: ergo decipiatur.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Why does Tucker always have that stupid "confused" look on his face all the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why does Tucker always have that stupid "confused" look on his face all the time.

Because he's a Trump supporter.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Probably just reacting to the world around him.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Actually it's a result of looking for supporters/attendees at Biden rallies.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Actually it's a result of looking for supporters/attendees at Biden rallies.

Yeah see what you did there but that wouldn't give him a stupid "confused" look it would give him a cheesy grim , that stupid "confused" look is replicated across Trump's support base.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I tend to trust those who have EVERYTHING to lose and NOTHING TO GAIN. All of the doctors,scientists, virologists stand to LOSE EVERYTHING they’ve worked hard for their entire lives, as they are now deemed quacks and conspiracy theorists.

Yet many believe the MSM narrative provided to them by those who have NOTHING to lose (no liability in any country) but EVERYTHING to GAIN. Pfizer has made billions and stands to make billions more. Remember Pelosi claimed ignorance of her husband buying so many shares in Pfizer stock?

Getting any of the injected CNN crowd to answer simple logical questions is impossible unless you want to hear them get angry or sarcastically dismissive in a mocking tone, “You’re right. You’re so much smarter. I worry about you”.

1) If your vaccine works, why do I need it? And conversely, if your vaccine doesn’t work, why do I need it?
2) When in history has censorship proven to be good for society?
3) Show me the science, not the talking points, about how it makes sense to inject a vaccine into those who survived the disease? When has man-made immunity surpassed natural immunity? Survival of the fittest is just that.
4) How can you condone forced/unscientific mandates/coerced injections yet tout that we live in a “Free” society?

I’m not anti-vaccine, had all my injections as have my spouse and our children. I’m anti-censorship. I’m anti-coercion.

A little wordplay on
George Orwell’s 1984’s - I.N.G.S.O.C.

Injections
Not
Given
Suppress
Oligarch’s
Control

One can only hope!

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

White House press conferences and Baiden public speaking occurrences. They leave me confused, as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Na, I've seen plenty of intelligent trumpers.
A big problem with this country, is each political side thinks the other is stupid, or worse. They then assume some wrongful faux intellectual superiority. It would be laughable. But sadly it has led us fairly close to a precipice that no one should want to go over.

reply to: gortex

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The biggest experiment on humanity to the point that the entire world was used for this agenda.

And for what? my conspiracy mind tells me is about the darn shot,

People our big pharma mobsters with their lap dogs the CDC created this crap, they took advantage of the biggest warfare on the mental health of humanity they used scaremongering tactics and they worked.

This was planned for years, since the 80s,

The greed have not boundaries, now the big pharma is getting desperate they have millions of doses for the next boosters and need their crap out by August, soo they want the scaremongering to keep going and designer a "delta" virus, that is nothing but the summer cold.

Yes, the boosters are coming, but people are waking up, the boosters can only be given to those with the first wo shots and many are no soo willingly.

Now the CDC lapdogs wants the China biden administration to help them get the big pharma mobsters be able to get their boosters out. More mandates, blame it on the unvacinated.

The two first shots are not working, the soo call "vaccinated" are getting infected, I guess is starting to sound ridiculous that the unvaccinated is infecting the vaccinate.

Wake up people this is a joke.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The patient ALWAYS has the right to refuse medication.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
The patient ALWAYS has the right to refuse medication.

For now.

In 1930s Germany, the undesirables had the right to not wear their arm bands. At first.

Those who study history are doomed to watch it repeat itself because the masses are #ing idiots.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

History also teaches that Tyranny and fascism never last long and at the end the people always win.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The voice of reason, common sense and liberty in the Senate right now.

His point on the fear mongering of the Delta variant is good.

I like the suggestion Tucker made at the end. A congressional investigation of Dr. Fauci actions.

Republicans should run on this in every congressional race in 2022. Rand should take the lead.

ARE YOU LISTENING GOP?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I wonder how long before fascist faucy will quit his job and go work for Big pharma in China

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You are starting to get it. He, along with Trump supporters have been looking at you and yours for some time, trying to understand how you function daily without a note card telling you to breath. Watching a large segment of the population openly be sofaking stupid is mind boggling, hence that confused look we seem to have.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He, along with Trump supporters have been looking at you and yours for some time, trying to understand how you function daily without a note card telling you to breath. Watching a large segment of the population openly be sofaking stupid is mind boggling, hence that confused look we seem to have.

Once again you fall into your Left / Right paradigm , I'm not part of your game I'm outside your tent pissing in.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yeah see what you did there but that wouldn't give him a stupid "confused" look it would give him a cheesy grim , that stupid "confused" look is replicated across Trump's support base.

I don't think they are the ones confused. Liberals are the last people to suggest confusion when we see Biden, not to mentioned crap like 63 genders now, or kids can choose their biological sex etc... lol no they should not throw the "confused" word around.

"cheesy grin" kind of like what Harris does when her brain locks up all the time? Now that is a good look...
edit on 31-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Once again you fall into your Left / Right paradigm , I'm not part of your game I'm outside your tent pissing in.

Whatever... There is a few of you that fall back to that defense and it doesn't work. Your words tell everyone who/what you are. You are like a guy that only dates/sleeps with guys, but tells everyone he isn't gay...lol

edit on 31-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join