It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Elite Want Lockdown !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The BIG difference between now and then is....the vaccine!

Most people have been double jabbed now.

We've had months upon months of dithering, double talk and double speak. Of U-turns and inaction, of over bearing government interference and illegal restriction of trade.
The government propaganda machine has been in overdrive and people have had it drummed into them to be quiet obedient souls and not to question anything.

Enough is enough.

We we re told the virus posed little threat to the young and healthy.
We were told our children were almost immune to Covid-19.

But still they demanded the young and healthy be locked down along with the aged and infirm.
They disrupted our children's education to such an extent that some may never recover fully.

They decimated parts of economy whilst engaging in profiteering from the pandemic.

I've lost too many friends and associates to this bloody thing.
I've seen many of them lose their livelihoods as well, people who put their heart and soul into their own businesses are now on their arse, absolutely potless.
Good, honest hard working men and women now out of work, or working for a pittance in some crappy zero hour contract job or delivering takeaways for next to # all.

Now we are told its the young and healthy who are most at risk of this new variant and that our children are at risk.
That we are irresponsible if we don't protect them.

'Freedom Day' was a sham, a farce.

Sorry mate but I for one have had enough of this #.

People like my parents have been indoctrinated so much that even now they are # scared to go over the doorstep.
My father, a top man if ever there was one, refuses to go meet his old mates for a pint, something he's done since for the previous 60 years or so.

I've stopped wearing my mask now unless specifically requested to....some people look at me as if I was Devil spawn, evil incarnate.

I bought in to the first lockdown - if anything I think the government didn't lockdown early enough or hard enough.
I went along with the November lockdown - which I personally found quite hard.

But enough is enough.

And it can not be denied that the government has used this pandemic to push an agenda and advance policies that it would never have previously got away with.

Of course the government don't want to bring about financial and economic ruin....but they do want to change us into a more compliant, less questioning and easily controlled society.

Sorry, rant over.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

But what we know about assymptomatic cases we very well could have always have area's of high infection, it doesn't just ping back and forth between hosts. It somehow learns to adapt to between host, so if the infection rises in a host and then is only transmitted between common DNA hosts before being spread to others via the shopping market or other common interactions does it give it a more linear adaptation path?
edit on 7/31/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

We've had months upon months of dithering, double talk and double speak. Of U-turns and inaction, of over bearing government interference and illegal restriction of trade.
The government propaganda machine has been in overdrive and people have had it drummed into them to be quiet obedient souls and not to question anything.

So, you've had months of the Elite not wanting to do anything, and this is proof that the elite are trying to take control?

And it can not be denied that the government has used this pandemic to push an agenda and advance policies that it would never have previously got away with.

I don't deny that, but ... the policies that have been pushed through are mostly policies that the elite didn't want, but which they were forced to put in place.

I'm familiar with British politics, and I'm familiar with who the Tories are and what they stand for. The Tories are traditionally the party of big business and low regulation, shutting down the economy and bringing in additional regulations are the last things that they want. They're also borrowing heavily, which is also the exact opposite of normal Tory policy.

Of course the government don't want to bring about financial and economic ruin....but they do want to change us into a more compliant, less questioning and easily controlled society.

And how is this making people compliant and easy to control?

If anything this is making the British people more restive and less trusting of authority. There are literally people marching on the streets of London in the thousands demanding that the government unlock, while the Unions are demanding that they lock back up.

If the UK government wanted to make people more compliant they'd give them free Netflix and a three day weekend. You don't close their local and tell them that they can't go see the footy.

Seriously, what planet are you living on, what is happening now is everything that the UK Elite don't want, and is exactly the right way to make people fed up and angry.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

But what we know about assymptomatic cases we very well could have always have area's of high infection, it doesn't just ping back and forth between hosts. It somehow learns to adapt to between host, so if the infection rises in a host and then is only transmitted between common DNA hosts before being spread to others via the shopping market or other common interactions does it give it a more linear adaptation path?

WaitWHAT?

Which science fiction movie did you get that from?

Adapting between hosts, common DNA hosts?

This is a Coronavirus variant, not the Flood. That's literally not how things happen. Virus don't operate like that in a community, asymptomatic or not. In fact if a community is asymptomatic it usually means that they have a high level of immunity so Covid is significantly less likely to mutate because the level of virus infections in individuals will remain low.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No science fiction movie just something i'm pondering based on other species adaptations. When something in nature spawns it's a reaction to something that has gotten out of hand. Nature has a chaotic order in that it's existence isn't planned out, it exist and then expands as much as it can until it incounters resistance. If it has little resistance or fewer varaibles of resistance it will have a better chance of overcoming them. I am suggesting that it may adapt easier to common biological ancestors than they would being spread out amongst populations quickly encountering immune responses essentially burning itself out. It would make sense in how they generally become more transmissible and less deadly as they interact with the populatoin at large.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
To my own Admission I can't dismiss the Variants
I got that wrong, the science is Solid , Im still very sceptical on the Asymptomatic transmissions, Especially with a Respiratory Virus, to infect others the virus must infect your cells to a point when sufficient virus is present in saliva and Mucus ,cells bursting in your lungs would make you cough Lots ,if your Coughing you are not Asymptomatic

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Very well said except for this bit

The boom and bust cycle is how the current fiat monetary system works, the government works hand in hand with the big banks, the gov prints money and inflation diminishes the debt. Meanwhile real assets such as property get more and more unaffordable to the average person. This though will change in the 4th industrial revolution, the resource based economy will mean the majority wont own anything at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Also The Prophet Gates is "Predicting " the next Pandemic ...... Again

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So, you've had months of the Elite not wanting to do anything, and this is proof that the elite are trying to take control?

So, where did I say 'the Elite' didn't want to do anything?
I did say that they'd prevaricated, obfuscated, changed their minds and generally made a pigs ear of things.

Design or incompetence or just not being sure what to do for the best?
Probably a ,mixture of all three in my opinion.

I also implied that they'd tried their very best to put the fear of god up people and to browbeat everyone into believing everything they said.
The propaganda machine was/is in full swing.

I don't deny that, but ... the policies that have been pushed through are mostly policies that the elite didn't want, but which they were forced to put in place.

I have no doubt they didn't want to introduce some of the policies that they did but it was simply a case of necessity.

I'm familiar with British politics, and I'm familiar with who the Tories are and what they stand for. The Tories are traditionally the party of big business and low regulation, shutting down the economy and bringing in additional regulations are the last things that they want. They're also borrowing heavily, which is also the exact opposite of normal Tory policy.

The Tories are also traditionally the party of law and order....but look at their appalling record on that in recent years.
But I digress.
Whilst shutting the economy down - out of necessity - they also engaged in some of the most blatant and amoral profiteering that generated obscene amounts of wealth for their friends, family, backers and masters.

There has been a long standing campaign to destroy the British pub culture.
It has been specifically targeted during this pandemic and it has only been the public outcry that has stopped The Tories from going even further in their efforts.

Now I could go into why I believe this is happening - I'm sure I have done several times before here on ATS - but its Saturday night, I'm trying watch Celtic and my grandson wants to beat me at some video game.
Suffice to say that pubs serve as the meeting place for the British people.
Its where we go to wind down, relax....and talk to our friends and even strangers.
And some of the things we talk about are government policies, current affairs, news and our politicians and their masters.

Brainwash people into believing that pubs are the primary source of infections - something they tried contrary to scientific evidence - and they simply stop going there.

Its really not that hard to understand how that would then empower them to introduce more authoritarian policies with limited resistance.

They have controlled MSM quite masterfully - far too well for it to have been Boris's doing.

There are literally people marching on the streets of London in the thousands demanding that the government unlock,...

There's always people protesting....but nowhere near in the numbers one would have expected years ago.

....while the Unions are demanding that they lock back up.

Are they?
And if they are I'm afraid to say that Unions are pretty much an irrelevance nowadays.

If the UK government wanted to make people more compliant they'd give them free Netflix and a three day weekend.

I can't deny the truth in that.

You don't close their local and tell them that they can't go see the footy.

Yet they have and they are.

Seriously, what planet are you living on,....

Seriously, who the # do you think you are talking to?
I absolutely guarantee you that you wouldn't have the #ing balls to talk to me in such an arrogant, condescending manner in person!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN
Just seen an article in the telegraph saying the Scientist are claiming a new deadly Variant will emerge !

THIS is total utter Bollocks!

I don't understand why anybody who knows about Medicine is falling for this bull# ,The Gov wants lockdown Blatently

If the people don't act now we're screwed

No. Much as I think Boris is a twat, lockdown restrictions here are gone.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why do they win from lockdowns?

a reply to: FREEMINDSOFMAN

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I really don't know, but its coming ........ Again

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN
And why are you even asking who you should trust ? I would trust my friend before a random ,in fact the way you did that makes you seem very shilly, I hope I'm wrong however

You are. I've been consulting him since this 1st kicked off. He's the kind of guy who'd quit if he was being coerced into spreading a false narrative.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: FinallyAwake

The un vaccinated arent the spreading the virus.

Don't worry, I wasn't insinuating they were. Was just pointing out that the unv@ccinated will soon be blamed for the next lockdown.

Sorry, but it IS the unvaxxinated that are spreading the virus, their chances of transmitting it are at least double the chances of an unvaxxed person.

The unvaxxed are also the least likely to socially distance or to wear masks. They're also more likely to be younger and thus have larger social circles and thus be in contact with more people.

When you have somebody who is more likely to get a disease, more likely to transmit a disease, and more likely to be in contact with people to either gie or get a disease from, then they are the most likely to spread that disease.

And yes, the unvaxxed will be blamed for the next lockdown because it will be due to them.

Let's call a spade a spade, and lay blame where it should be laid.

The next Covid variant could kill up to one in THREE people: SAGE warns doomsday scenario is 'realistic possibility' and UK's vaccine roll-out may even speed up mutant strain's emergence
Notice that the headline says that the vaccine roll out may even speed up the mutant strains emergence.

I will just add that I went to see a consultant at a hospital. I wore a mask and when I entered the consultants office he told me to take my mask off.
I was shocked and asked why......he answered because most people have been vaccinated now....lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Don't worry, I wasn't insinuating they were. Was just pointing out that the unv@ccinated will soon be blamed for the next lockdown.

Sorry, but it IS the unvaxxinated that are spreading the virus, their chances of transmitting it are at least double the chances of an unvaxxed person.

The unvaxxed are also the least likely to socially distance or to wear masks. They're also more likely to be younger and thus have larger social circles and thus be in contact with more people.

When you have somebody who is more likely to get a disease, more likely to transmit a disease, and more likely to be in contact with people to either gie or get a disease from, then they are the most likely to spread that disease.

And yes, the unvaxxed will be blamed for the next lockdown because it will be due to them.

The next Covid variant could kill up to one in THREE people: SAGE warns doomsday scenario is 'realistic possibility' and UK's vaccine roll-out may even speed up mutant strain's emergence
Notice that the headline says that the vaccine roll out may even speed up the mutant strains emergence.

I will just add that I went to see a consultant at a hospital. I wore a mask and when I entered the consultants office he told me to take my mask off.
I was shocked and asked why......he answered because most people have been vaccinated now....lol.

I went to hospital for an op yesterday.

Masks very much required.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The vaccinated can spread the virus to. Just because you are vaccinated doesn't mean you cannot still catch the virus it just means the vaccine helps protect you from getting much more severe onset of COVID symptoms that would otherwise hospitalise you.

I don't know where this the vaccine helps prevent spreading it lately. It doesn't, that isn't how the vaccine works. So whether you are vaccinated or not you will continue spread it and the unfortunate who are not yet vaccinated might get severe COVID symptoms or worse case scenario die. There is a cause to turn our thought to further strains of the virus which could be resistant to the current vaccines which is something we are likely to see. We are also likely to see vaccine boosters to help build up the immunity against current strains or possible new strains.
edit on 04America/Chicagov05pm831 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Yes this what the MSM will say, and we should all start listening to them from now on, yes? Because after all they are a very reliable source for truth yes?

I've read your posts, I know your rebuttal already because it sounds like you are perfectly brainwashed.

I'm not anti vax, I'd just prefer to wait until it is deemed safe for use by the FDA, and to see what the side effects there are a bit further down the line, and to see some stats on how all the 'post dbl jab' conceived babies are doing, and tbh a fair few other credible reasons.

I'm not prepared to believe all of the c19 stats that the MSM spew, have you always believed the MSM? Or is this a 1st time thing?

How do you know that not the one whose been brainwashed by the alt media?

Who is more likely to be behind an outbreak

A) somebody a higher chance of catching a disease, a higher chance of transmitting a disease, and is in contact with more people to catch a disease fromtransmit it to

or

B) somebody with a lower change of catching a disease, a lower chance of transmitting a disease, and is in contact with fewer people to catch a disease fromtransmit it to

It's basic math.

It's basic math IF you believe the MSM narrative, which also you clearly do too.

Alt media does not control public opinion, and is more often than not more accurate than the MSM (depending what sources/data you research)

Whereas MSM have always been the same when it comes to important or political news..

MSM = Propaganda management tool.

Alt media = Can mean anything, it's ambiguous.

I prefer to use independent media where possible, more boots on the ground stuff.

Anyway you guys do you (believing the ever so trustworthy MSM to a tee)

And I'll do me, searching for the truth, denying ignorance, and questioning everything.

Cheers
🍻

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Also, before I have had my several recent ops here in the UK, in common with everyone else, I had to have a Covid test beforehand and self isolate until I went in for it.

So I seriously doubt you. No offence.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I tell the truth.
Why would I lie?

I went to see a consultant at a private hospital.....I entered the hospital with a mask on....stood in front of a machine with camera to identify myself and had to put my wrist by the machine that then checked my temp.
I then checked in.....I then went and sat with my mask on until the consultant called me in.
As I sat down he took his mask off and told me to as well.....
As I said previously "I was shocked".
So I don't doubt that it is unbelievable....I was there and couldn't believe it.

I was not there for an operation.
I know co workers that have also had to have covid tests and self isolate prior to operations.

Did you have to do all that just to see the consultant that said you required an op?

I have just checked my diary and the visit to see the consultant was in May 2021.
edit on 6-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Fair enough. Never had a camera machine to id myself at any hospital though. How does that work then?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join