It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Elite Want Lockdown !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN
Just seen an article in the telegraph saying the Scientist are claiming a new deadly Variant will emerge !

THIS is total utter Bollocks!

I don't understand why anybody who knows about Medicine is falling for this bull# ,The Gov wants lockdown Blatently

If the people don't act now we're screwed

I have a Microbiologist who disagrees with you, hmm randomer on the Internet or very good, anti-establishment friend who is a Microbiologist and has a history of being as honest as the day is long, who should I trust?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

The government lifted the lockdown so that parts of the economy like the entertainment industry can get back to work and start paying taxes again , lockdowns can't go on indefinitely and now the vaccine roll out has taken place it's time to end the emergency measures and get on with our lives.

I have no love for this government but the only reason I can see for lifting the lockdown is financial , our borrowing is through the roof and must be reduced.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMANThe Gov wants lockdown Blatently

The UK Govt want another lockdown in the same way they want anyone who votes Tory to be castrated.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The un vaccinated arent the spreading the virus.

Don't worry, I wasn't insinuating they were. Was just pointing out that the unv@ccinated will soon be blamed for the next lockdown.

Sorry, but it IS the unvaxxinated that are spreading the virus, their chances of transmitting it are at least double the chances of an unvaxxed person.

The unvaxxed are also the least likely to socially distance or to wear masks. They're also more likely to be younger and thus have larger social circles and thus be in contact with more people.

When you have somebody who is more likely to get a disease, more likely to transmit a disease, and more likely to be in contact with people to either gie or get a disease from, then they are the most likely to spread that disease.

And yes, the unvaxxed will be blamed for the next lockdown because it will be due to them.

Let's call a spade a spade, and lay blame where it should be laid.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The vaxed can still contract and transmit the virus so pointing the finger of blame is pointless.

I remain unvaxed but do still socially distance and wear a mask due to the nature of my work , vaccination is a matter of choice not duty.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FREEMINDSOFMAN

Its not the elite who are saying this-It is the wretched SAGE people-In the same articles they talk of other measures including.. culling dogs and cats.

The fact they even float such an idea in public gives you an idea about how seperate they are from the rest of us.

Unless they actually like the idea of a civil war-becuase if the government decided to kill everyones pets in one or more area there would be blood on the streets-and it would not be dog or cat blood.

SAGE are full of unhinged communists who I think,have hijacked their raison detre in order to push an agenda which is unrelated to the virus.
They are "great resetters"and Boris if he had any balls or integrity-should sack them all and find some people fit for purpose.
But sadly,on the quiet-Boris is also a supporter of the great reset.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The government lifted the lockdown so that parts of the economy like the entertainment industry can get back to work and start paying taxes again , lockdowns can't go on indefinitely and now the vaccine roll out has taken place it's time to end the emergency measures and get on with our lives.

I have no love for this government but the only reason I can see for lifting the lockdown is financial , our borrowing is through the roof and must be reduced.

I hope you are right, but I believe there could be many other reasons other than just that one.

Or maybe you're right, it's financial + (pick any corrupt reason)..

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Does he Confirm Asymptomatic Spread ?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Don't worry, I wasn't insinuating they were. Was just pointing out that the unv@ccinated will soon be blamed for the next lockdown.

Sorry, but it IS the unvaxxinated that are spreading the virus, their chances of transmitting it are at least double the chances of an unvaxxed person.

The unvaxxed are also the least likely to socially distance or to wear masks. They're also more likely to be younger and thus have larger social circles and thus be in contact with more people.

When you have somebody who is more likely to get a disease, more likely to transmit a disease, and more likely to be in contact with people to either gie or get a disease from, then they are the most likely to spread that disease.

And yes, the unvaxxed will be blamed for the next lockdown because it will be due to them.

Yes this what the MSM will say, and we should all start listening to them from now on, yes? Because after all they are a very reliable source for truth yes?

I've read your posts, I know your rebuttal already because it sounds like you are perfectly brainwashed.

I'm not anti vax, I'd just prefer to wait until it is deemed safe for use by the FDA, and to see what the side effects there are a bit further down the line, and to see some stats on how all the 'post dbl jab' conceived babies are doing, and tbh a fair few other credible reasons.

I'm not prepared to believe all of the c19 stats that the MSM spew, have you always believed the MSM? Or is this a 1st time thing?
edit on 31-7-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
And why are you even asking who you should trust ? I would trust my friend before a random ,in fact the way you did that makes you seem very shilly, I hope I'm wrong however

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
About a lot of #

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

No doubt corruption has been going on , you just have to look at some of the PPE contracts to find evidence of that , never let a good crisis go to waste when you can reward friends and political donors.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

It's already being predicted there is going to be a tonne of deaths from the flu 'next winter' once people get out of lockdowns and get back to daily life. Up to 60,000 could die from flu this winter as scientists warn NHS will be ‘unable to cope’

That despite there were no cases of flu last winter? Or was flu being reported as covid? I don’t know, it’s to much of a farce at this point to know where to begin...

But since when has the flu overwhelmed the NHS and why make that claim now when the so called ‘deadly pandemic’ failed to? You know the deadly covid that they said many didn’t even know they had it and over 99.4% survived it. People did die ‘with’ it but not ‘of’ it.

If you can’t see a totalitarian world government rearing its ugly head then you better get your eyes checked.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Or was flu being reported as covid? I don’t know

They would take a blood test to determine the illness.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The vaxed can still contract and transmit the virus so pointing the finger of blame is pointless.

I remain unvaxed but do still socially distance and wear a mask due to the nature of my work , vaccination is a matter of choice not duty.

The vaxed can still contract covid at a rate of 85% less than the unvaxxed, and transmit it at a rate of around 50-65% less than the vaxxed. If they do contract it they typically experience greatly reduced symptom.

The wave that we are currently experiencing is primarily among the unvaxxed, as is the current wave of hospitalizations. Thus if we are put back in lockdown, or if mask mandates are reintroduced, the unvaxxed will bear the brunt of responsibility.

We are living in a time of crisis. Maybe less so than some people would like us to believe, but a time of crisis none the less.

In times like this we need to pull together, and to think of the good of the country, and of our local communities, not just ourselves.

If a group of unvaxxed start a local breakout it's not just the unvaxxed who get locked down, it's everyone. Everyone who is vaxxed, everyone who wears masks, everyone who socially distances. Everyone.

I personally don't want to go back into lockdown because a group of people won't get vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

It's already being predicted there is going to be a tonne of deaths from the flu 'next winter' once people get out of lockdowns and get back to daily life. Up to 60,000 could die from flu this winter as scientists warn NHS will be ‘unable to cope’

That despite there were no cases of flu last winter? Or was flu being reported as covid? I don’t know, it’s to much of a farce at this point to know where to begin...

But since when has the flu overwhelmed the NHS and why make that claim now when the so called ‘deadly pandemic’ failed to? You know the deadly covid that they said many didn’t even know they had it and over 99.4% survived it. People did die ‘with’ it but not ‘of’ it.

If you can’t see a totalitarian world government rearing its ugly head then you better get your eyes checked.

It turns out that wearing a mask, socially distancing, and hand washing - in fact all of the measures used to combat covid - are also really good at combatting the flu.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yes this what the MSM will say, and we should all start listening to them from now on, yes? Because after all they are a very reliable source for truth yes?

I've read your posts, I know your rebuttal already because it sounds like you are perfectly brainwashed.

I'm not anti vax, I'd just prefer to wait until it is deemed safe for use by the FDA, and to see what the side effects there are a bit further down the line, and to see some stats on how all the 'post dbl jab' conceived babies are doing, and tbh a fair few other credible reasons.

I'm not prepared to believe all of the c19 stats that the MSM spew, have you always believed the MSM? Or is this a 1st time thing?

How do you know that not the one whose been brainwashed by the alt media?

Who is more likely to be behind an outbreak

A) somebody a higher chance of catching a disease, a higher chance of transmitting a disease, and is in contact with more people to catch a disease fromtransmit it to

or

B) somebody with a lower change of catching a disease, a lower chance of transmitting a disease, and is in contact with fewer people to catch a disease fromtransmit it to

It's basic math.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: FREEMINDSOFMAN

Its not the elite who are saying this-It is the wretched SAGE people-In the same articles they talk of other measures including.. culling dogs and cats.

The fact they even float such an idea in public gives you an idea about how seperate they are from the rest of us.

Unless they actually like the idea of a civil war-becuase if the government decided to kill everyones pets in one or more area there would be blood on the streets-and it would not be dog or cat blood.

SAGE are full of unhinged communists who I think,have hijacked their raison detre in order to push an agenda which is unrelated to the virus.
They are "great resetters"and Boris if he had any balls or integrity-should sack them all and find some people fit for purpose.
But sadly,on the quiet-Boris is also a supporter of the great reset.

I find it funny how so many people here are claiming that the British government want a lockdown because they want to take control.

Does anybody remember the news headline back in march when the press was absolutely hammering Boris Johnson for NOT locking down, and NOT bringing in a mask mandate. He's infamous for suggesting that Britain should go for herd immunity rather than locking down, and people blamed him for not acting sooner for the number of deaths being so high.

Remember back when the British government were being accused of putting the economy before the people by NOT locking down. Or when they were accused of doing the same by unlocking early?

Seriously, does anybody remember any of this?

The British government and the British elite have been the ones trying at all costs to keep the country going as normal DESPITE there being a pandemic.

In fact right now it's the elite and the tory backbenchers who are trying scuttle vaccine passports. They don't want them.

The government and the elite aren't trying to control people, quite the opposite, they're resisting bringing in controls.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

How do you know that not the one whose been brainwashed by the alt media?

Who is more likely to be behind an outbreak

I'm not the one following the (ever so honest and reliable) MSM to an absolute tee.

Outbreaks of flu have never required a global vaxine before. It's a flu, that's basically all it is..

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN
Just seen an article in the telegraph saying the Scientist are claiming a new deadly Variant will emerge !

THIS is total utter Bollocks!

Do you mind if I ask why? What’s your scientific reasoning to believe that for example the Beta and the Delta infecting the same individual can’t spawn a worse variant?

Asking for a friend 😬

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join