It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo Begs Citizens to Return to NYC: ‘We Need People Coming Back’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Move all the illegals to NY , blow up the bridges so no one can get out and send Snake Plisken in.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why would anyone go to that communist run hell hole?

Murders and rapes in broad daylight. Constant threats from the government and their goons.

New York is one huge open air #hole.
edit on 7 30 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

2019: Andrew Cuomo gets angry because wealthy people are moving their legal residence away from New York...including billionaire Donald Trump.

2020: Andrew Cuomo uses the Covid-19 disease as a weapon to reduce the costly elderly population.

2021: Andrew Cuomo's book bombs, he's accused of sexual assaults, and is under investigation for manslaughter of the elderly.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

A lady was beheaded in broad daylight last week by a guy who Cuomo released from prison due to the Covid threat.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I find this timeline pretty hilarious! It's like a mix of, Escape from LA, Escape from New York and, heavy undertones of Demolition man... Next year is the year I assume they roll out soylent green in order to bring in new protein. I just can't wait until we start having modern gladiators like Running Man. Imagine, thats what they do with the unvaccinated... Fight to the death on a game show....

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Virtual certainty that border controls are coming, East Germany style, to prevent people from leaving....

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
New York lost me when they opened their arms to muslims after being attacked by them.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
New York lost me when they opened their arms to muslims after being attacked by them.

You are my people. Speak the truth and damn the hurt fee-fees.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Why would anyone go to NYC to be overcharged, assaulted, and risk being trapped there the next time their fascist mayor thinks that would be politically favorable for himself?

Elections have consequences.

And NYC elected a bird brained fascist.

(No offense intended to birds)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass.

In Other words whats his saying is that the whole city have to be vaccinated... Critical Mass means majority.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

We will never move back to that state unless he reinstated religious exemptions for vaccines. They abolished that so now they can make any vaccine/proof of vaccine mandatory. And if you think you can get a medical exemption? HA! here's a story about NYS vaccine BS. spectrumlocalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A lady was beheaded in broad daylight last week by a guy who Cuomo released from prison due to the Covid threat.

Link?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The horse is out of the barn, as they say.

Mass exodus of New Yorkers has already happened. Here in Connecticut, there's been a huge influx of new residents from New York.

Many companies in New York are playing along with DeBlasio and Cuomo's game, doing their part to pull the "bridge and tunnel" commuters back. Unfortunately for them, in no small part helped by COVID, the paradigm has shifted, and more than a few tech companies are offering full-time remote positions.

I do sympathize with small businesses that are shuttering, but in time, there will be a new balance struck.

Other than that, I don't have enough scathing things to say about the notion of millions of people being compelled to jam into large cities as part of the rat race known as commuting. The power dynamic has certainly shifted. The business model of relying on commuters as capital is diminishing, and no amount of hand wringing will stop that.

I think Cuomo's time would be better spent trying to figure out how to reshape dinosaur businesses like the MTA to adapt to the new normal instead of trying to put bandaids on the problem.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: projectvxn

Are you referring to the woman in Minnesota who was beheaded?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The place is a freakin tax fest. You pay a state AND city tax on income and sales, plus property tax. Even cab rides are taxed.

Christ, bet it adds up to 50% plus when its all said and done.

www.thebalance.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nobody needs to come back to New York City, they want to forcefully vaccinate everybody. More need to leave New York City. That is my two cents.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
These people? Are mental
Flashback

Conservatives Have No Place In State New York

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Depending on their circumstances: Why would people return to New York's high tax and high real estate?
As someone witnessing New Zealand's crushing housing costs, living costs and insane regulatory frameworks, I understand why people desire to escape the madness.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I don't think Long Island will ever recover. Manhattan, Broadway, finished.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It's possible Cuomo has just run out of females to sexually harass and felt this call to arms would be the surest way for his target poll to build up again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join