It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo Begs Citizens to Return to NYC: ‘We Need People Coming Back’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I would love to see a GoFundMe account established to provide one way buss tickets to the flood of migrants invading our southern border. Send them all to New York City!!!

www.breitbart.com...
Andrew Cuomo Begs Citizens to Return to NYC: ‘We Need People Coming Back’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) is begging citizens to return to New York City after more than a year of implementing some of the most stringent restrictions in the country, shattering thousands of businesses, many of which have been unable to recover from the economic turmoil.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hes made his bed and he can now die in it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Someone better watch very closely to see what honey deals and palm greasing he performs with major employers in NYC to force their "proven effective and efficient" working from home employees back into city office spaces.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Looks to me like the governor and the NYC mayor need to talk.
‘It’s time for more mandates’: De Blasio calls on employers to require COVID vaccine

Mayor Bill de Blasio called on private employers Friday to impose vaccination requirements as workers begin to head back to the office, as part of his latest bid to head off a surge in COVID cases driven by the more contagious Delta variant of the virus.

De Blasio’s remarks on WNYC came just two days after he imposed a mandate on employees of the city’s public hospital system and the Health Department’s community clinics to finally get vaccinated or face weekly coronavirus testing.

“We tried purely voluntary for over half a year. We tried every form of incentives,” he said during his weekly appearance on WNYC’s “The Brian Lehrer Show.” “But now we’ve got to go further, we’ve reached the limits of a purely voluntary system.”

And, isn't Central Park outdoors?
Not the kind of thing to attract New Yorkers to return, or anyone who wants to relocate to this east coast area.

Vax out to rock out! Vaccines will be required for upcoming Central Park COVID concert

Vax all, folks!

Music lovers planning to attend New York City’s star-studded concert in Central Park this August better come equipped with a COVID vaccination if they want to be admitted, Mayor de Blasio said Tuesday.

He rolled out the mandate at his morning press briefing Tuesday after talking up the We Love NYC Homecoming Concert last week when he left the question of vaccine requirements unanswered. On Tuesday, Hizzoner made the matter crystal clear.

I think plenty of people would flock back to NYC, if it were the City it was in 2019.
Between crime and Covid mandates, I don't see that happening any time soon.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Some kind of con game happening 😃

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Crime.

Why would anyone invite that hell upon themselves?

I used to really enjoy going there. No more.

Don't suspect it will be fixed in my lifetime...so finding new ways to spend my discretionary dollars.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

lolz

Send all the illegals to New York.

love it!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think I know why he's begging for people to come back to
NYC,midterm elections.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Here's an idea - how about he just gets a car and drives to collect all the people and bring them to NYC, then he can make a detour to get them all forcefully vaxxed along the way.

He is a dickhead, a real prized dickhead.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Please come back so we can abuse you at our discretion and then allow the criminal parts of our populace riot and loot at their discretion. No one really cares about you except for the taxes you will provide.

And if you don't like that ... you're a racist.
edit on 30-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why not? Forced relocations were very much in Vogue in the first part of the last century.

Retro-policy is all the rage. Good times.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Cuomo is a Muderer.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Cuomo is a Muderer.

Quoted for truth.

Yes he is.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No one, will return to New York with him in charge. He's a monster, they did the right thing by leaving. Screw him and New York's policies. They backdoor pushed lockups of people they 'think' have an illness and more. Screw em.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

We should send all the illegals to New York, then ban the entire state from voting.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
They're all down here in Florida, please come get them

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

He wants income, people that makes income to pay for all the loses that the butcher of NY have with his fascist and Draconian measures.

The butcher of NY should be in jail or better yet waiting for execution.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Left NYC 7 years ago. Never looking back.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Why would anyone invite that hell upon themselves?

NYC probably is still a great city for the truly affluent. Where your staff handles everything & you see the town from well above street level.

For the rest of us... no freaking way. Whoever succeeds Cuomo has years of work ahead of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

NYC probably is still a great city for the truly affluent...

They were first to leave.

RICH PEOPLE OF THE HAMPTONS HAVE A NEW HEADACHE: EVEN RICHER PEOPLE

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join