It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated People Can Spread Delta!! Cdc Confirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7
CDC STUDY

Probably not the best name for the link, but wanted to start a place to discuss this.

It appears that the vaccinated do in fact spread covid... So what does this all mean? Who will want to go back for a 3rd shot knowing it won't work.

What happens when new variants start popping up again. Does that mean more and more vax shots forced on us that don't work?

But we've known this for almost a year, this data has barely changed since the early days. It's nothing new.

The important things that you should take away are

1) The vaccine reduces the chances of spreading the virus
2) The vaccine reduces the chances of suffering symptoms of the virus
3) Where a person has symptoms, the vaccine reduces their severity
4) The chances of death are significantly reduced.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The house of cards of the china virus jab is falling apart and the agenda is in danger, this is just going to get better as more and more the lies can not be supported anymore.

I love it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

But now, I don't need to worry about getting sick in an extremely debilitating way should as an adult I come into contact with it.

Shingles is TERRIBLE! Can confirm.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I had it too, one small patch on my lower pelvis area, oh, my gosh, it was the most painful thing ever, and it was no bigger than a quarter but made all my lymphatic nodes in the groin area swollen and painful.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
...and I am still the "bad guy" because I refuse to get jabbed.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

LOL...your narrative needs updating. Please refer to your new notes on talking points.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Shingles are the worst ... it's supposedly based on immune response, isn't it? Like when your immune system is weaker it shingles pops up. Have read where Meniere's disease is linked to Herpes Zoster as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

COVID is over. We are talking about the 'common cold' here, which is, given time, into which COVID-19 is going to evolve.

There has never been a successful vaccine vs the common cold either. We need to get over it, stop wasting time and money, and 'move on'.

This gift from the CCP is going to remain with us all, everywhere, forever.

'move the on' already!

Who cares who spreads what, and, who cares about vaccinations that are doomed not to work long term, regardless. This is a friggin' farce.

We know how to treat active infections effectively, IF they will let us. I say this as a physician. They just need to let us do what we know how to do, and stop with all the political / media / bureaucratic nightmare false red tape, IMHO.

It is the dumbass people in charge, definitely including, but not limited to the CDC, who are holding us back!!!
edit on 30-7-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: added the last

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Right from the beginning it was that you can get the virus if you're vaccinated, but only have it for about five to seven days and the chance of spreading it was less but if you were in close quarters with others...or kissing and stuff like that...you could still spread it.

The only difference with the Delta is that in that five to seven days you can build a lot more viral particles to breath out. The Delta variant has been around and is spreading in everyone, vaccinated or not. The reason that the numbers are going up is because so many people are going out and spreading it, and I would put money on it that the vaccinated people are out and about way more than the unvaccinated because they falsely believe they are immune...a Fable spread by Fouchi and Biden and the head of the CDC.

Biden is spreading misinformation when he says the unvaccinated people are causing the big up tick, I would bet the vaccinated people are spreading it more. And vaccinated or not....you cannot go hug your mother without risk if she is immune compromised. The nursing homes only let you in around here if you are vaccinated...that is a mistake...the CDC and NIH and FDA let false information out about this vaccine and has not been attempting to stop the misinformation spreading that you are safe if vaccinated.

The CDC knew of this right from the beginning of the vaccinations, so did the FDA and NIH...I think the leaders of those agencies should be fired and charged with high crimes for spreading outright lies about the effectiveness of this vaccine in relation to spreading of disease. It doesn't matter if you are able to infect someone for five days or two weeks, if you are up close and more active during that five days when you are vaccinated, you will infect others in a few minutes.

I am guessing that the vaccinated people are spreading this more than the unvaccinated, because the unvaccinated are more cautious.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty
It's even more fun to get close to a mask wearer and start coughing......

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The NEW RULES should be........
If you ARE VACCINATED - wear a mask, to keep your virus to yourself.
The rest of us unvaccinated people are doing just fine!
Thank you, good luck!
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ummm, no. The CDC undermined their position with this. They contend getting vaccinated protects you from getting it, makes you less likely to pass it on, makes you less sick if you get sick.

The way they're using this study it makes you like you're extremely likely to get it - 74% of the sample was fully vaccinated and all were infected. It makes you look just as contagious - all subjects had high viral loads. It says nothing about making you less ill - no one died, delta is less lethal across the board.

So what was and is the point of the vaccine, and find me a good reason why a booster will do squat ... unless there's something to this study they aren't telling.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The important things that you should take away are

1) The vaccine reduces the chances of spreading the virus
2) The vaccine reduces the chances of suffering symptoms of the virus
3) Where a person has symptoms, the vaccine reduces their severity
4) The chances of death are significantly reduced.

Repeated like a good little parrot. Wanna cracker?

How many bridges have you bought in the last few weeks?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Weaponizing the common cold.

They figured it out.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL...your narrative needs updating. Please refer to your new notes on talking points.

Not taking this advice may end in a reduction in your rate of 'Price per Post'.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
a reply to: NotGuilty
It's even more fun to get close to a mask wearer and start coughing......

Ha ha,you just reminded me of a few months ago .
I was at the back of a que of four people at the cigarette counter,coughed and never thought anything of it.
It was like a bomb had gone off,suddenly I was at the front of the que.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Delta variant is nice way to get everyone vaccinated the natural way(UK affirms mild side effects), I dont think they can keep up the narrative if hospitalizations drop to nothing.

Delta should end the pandemic.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Ding Ding!

We have a winner
True, that.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
answer: not about a virus
'bout control.

'nuff said

Fuk the system

Forget BLM and Antifa idiots

We are going to have some righteous riots soon

Unfortunately

a reply to: dug88

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Malone on twitter seems to be staying on top of Delta and covid things in general

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join