It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated People Can Spread Delta!! Cdc Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

Time to shut down small businesses again. . . . . .

The Airlines are going to take a major hit if they shut down businesses again. Waiting for full on contamination of delta variant on a Delta flight plastered on the news.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I believe it has to do with the darn boosters, they are prepping the people for that coming in August. Because pharma is getting desperate those shots needs to be out and in peoples arms, get them use to the twice yearly jab for life.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
Pay attention to CNN. They work closely with the criminal Biden admin. What they "push" is what will become reality.

Same thing was happening about this time last year. They (and their MSM terrorist buddies) ran right over President Trump, then bulldozed him into being an impotent President.

edit on 7/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So what part of the "study" most proves the point? 😃

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Pretty sure, the vaccine IS the alleged 'delta variant'.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

It's one of the most transmissible viruses we know about. Measles, chickenpox, this -- they're all up there."

When I was young, my brother got chickenpox first, my mom made sure he gave it to me and my sister, my aunt brought us over so my cousins could get it.

It sucked a lot. It was not fun to have at all.

But now, I don't need to worry about getting sick in an extremely debilitating way should as an adult I come into contact with it.

This would have been around 1995-1996...

So, what the hell's happened in the 25 years or so since then that people have become such huge pussies they're scared of something far less unpleasant than chickenpox?

Yup, being a GenXer, in the 70s, the moms got all of kids together for chicken-pox parties. We all had in the summer. I still have the scars that never tan in the summer.....they stay white.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The CNN article has more gibberish than an advanced 2nd language English class 😃

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I did the same with my children when they small, got them over the chicken pox before they started pre school, no problems.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

CDC just admitted the vaccine does nothing.
Yes, this was finally broadcasted on Bloomberg. With more Trump blaming news.

I know Bloomberg isn't as politically motivated, they are money motivated. So when you know where the money is going you know which way they lean. They actually do admit the truth from time to time.
So they are the only source, I personally follow. With their love of swaying markets of fear.. by hosting J. Powell every other week, they will always push a reverse narrative for money in the opposite direction.

Which means every other week the truth is actually told unlike other news stations.. where it's lies 24/7.

edit on 30-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I read it is 1 of 4 in LA County last two and have read similar in other articles in some hotspots. If it was 1 in 500 or 1 in a thousand it would still be alot but for a unproven vaccine ok.

I know people personally who were fine, got the shot in the last 2 months and have tested positive in the last two weeks.

Almost as if since the numbers were decreasing something had to be done?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That's just it ... they might be working. People still get measles and mumps despite being vaccinated. It really depends on what they were studying and how they selected their study group, but we aren't told that.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Yeah but comparing delta numbers to the original shows it to be weak sauce.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: NotGuilty

Not sure what this topic has to do with endocrine disrupting pesticides that impair frog reproduction. But aight....

From your article:

“The researchers believe that the likely explanation for these observations is that the pesticide inhibits the functioning of testosterone in the body.”

Ever heard of the term “toxic masculinity”?
There is a war on manliness on every conceivable level..from psychological down to hormonal...it’s why our men are so docile while our country is taken over by communism.
edit on 30-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is it safe to laugh at vaccinated people in the store yet?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's just it ... they might be working. People still get measles and mumps despite being vaccinated. It really depends on what they were studying and how they selected their study group, but we aren't told that.

I don't know anyone that had mumps twice though.
Seems like the natural immunity to mumps lasts a lifetime.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Is it safe to laugh at vaccinated people in the store yet?

I have seen a lot of people posting on the Internet that they would laugh when unvaccinated people die.... so yeah. Fair is fair.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I always make it a point to point and laugh at people in Wal-mart wearing masks. My girlfriend was embarrassed at first but now she joins in with me. They’re afraid of living. They should be shamed.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The variants are coming from the vaccinated people.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

My younger brother had the mumps when he was about 5 years old and he had the vaccine, he spend 1 week in the hospital, I was young but remember my mother was very scare, his face got very swollen.

edit on 30-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am starting to think that the vaccines were a new virus to infect the vaxxed and those who didnt get vaxxed with a new disease.
The people involved in all of this are evil and are not interested in our health anyways. They always have ulterior motives for everything they do.......money and power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join