It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Us About Your Delta Variant Experience

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Aren't people telling their own experiences anecdotal by their very nature?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I ask, because last week, Mrs. TAT and I had what fits all the qualifiers for the Delta Variant.

www.verywellhealth.com...

Both of us remain proudly "UN-vaccinated"...although, while my "vaccine"-free status is due to exercising my freedom of choice, my wife has very bad reactions to any vaccine.

Our symptoms ALSO were identical to any head cold we might've had in any random year.
In fact, I can't speak for Mrs. TAT (God Help Me if I ever did)…but, I've had much worse...many times in my life before the China Virus.

The worst of it all entailed having 2 days of mild headaches, some mild fatigue, a slightly sore throat...and a runny/stopped up nose.

It was a few days coming on...and a couple of days going away.

In all...we both felt slightly ill for about a week.
Neither of us had any fever, nor, more than the occasional cough due to congestion.

Afterwards...we both feel great.

In hindsight...we are both very glad we rode out, naturally, what manifested as nothing more than a mild head cold.
Now we have all that wonderful natural immunity surging through our bodies...without any fear of blood clots, myocarditis or brain damage in our future from the unapproved and worthless jab.

Has anyone else here also survived the Delta Variant?

I'd like to hear about it.

So you both got tested and it was the delta variant?

Or you both got a cold and assumed it was?

What is the test that determines the Delta variant, I wonder?

Actually, what was the test that distinguished covid-19 from the flu?

Oh wait, the PCR test cant test for flu or covid or the “delta variant” or viral load?

Huh. I guess all the hoopla about “covid-19” was based on a test that can’t distinguish any particular type of virus at all.

Came across this article that states the CDC and FDA actually faked China Virus testing protocol by using human cells mixed with common cold virus fragments...instead of actual China Virus fragments (which were unavailable at the time).

IOW...the PCR test was originally calibrated with common cold virus INSTEAD of China Virus...BECAUSE THEY HAD NO ACTUAL CHINA VIRUS SAMPLE TO CALIBRATE WITH.

This means no laboratory instruments were initially calibrated against ACTUAL CV.

"no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed" --FDA Doc.

From the article:

an FDA document admits that the CDC and FDA conspired to fabricate a covid-19 testing protocol using human cells combined with common cold virus fragments because they had no physical samples of the SARS-CoV-2 “covid” virus available.

Without physical reference material to use for calibration and confirmation, the test has zero scientific basis in physical reality.

And all the PCR analysis based on this protocol is utterly fraudulent, flagging people as “positive” for covid when they merely possess tiny quantities of RNA fragments from other coronavirus strains circulating in their blood.

The FDA document, available from the FDA.gov website, is entitled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel .”

freedomfirstnetwork.com...
9emphasis mine)
FDA PDF: www.fda.gov...

But to say COVID is just the flu is a slap in the face of every person who has had to fight to survive, and an insult to all those who have died.

People in the same high risk group don't also die every year from the common flu?

But it's not just high-risk people who are dying! In the last 2 months alone, I personally know at least 7 people who have died, and 6 of them were perfectly healthy (25-45 age group) before. If they were all so high risk why didn't they succumb in any of the previous flu seasons? During SARS?

In the last 10 years, prior to 2019, I have attended exactly 2 funerals. Both cancer. In the last 2 months ... 7. All Covid (or I would have if I was allowed to attend all of them, due to gathering limits).

So don't keep on telling me it's only the flu and they would have died anyway.

We can all play the anecdotal game.
I've attended plenty of funerals...Some were young.
None died of China Virus.
Three close family members died as a result of getting the flu.

So you think my friends, colleagues, and aunt dying is a game. Sociopathic thinking right there.

I can only talk from personal experience - just like you. As far as I am concerned, you can cover your head and scream denial all you want, but it won't bring back the people I have lost. What you believe and how you act is of no concern to me.

I sincerely wish good health for you and all you care for.

ps. I am sorry for the losses you mentioned. May they rest in peace.
edit on 31/7/2021 by deltaalphanovember because: ps

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
We had the same oddity. My husband caught it, and he tested positive, I did not catch it.

Then we had our antibodies tested. I have the antibodies and he doesn't! We thought maybe the test was defective. He went back and was retested two more times and ...nope, no antibodies.
Lots of head scratching here too. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I'm sorry for your losses, as well.

Calling someone's thinking "sociopathic" simply because their own personal experiences and beliefs differ from your own...is denial of it's own sort.

I hope you've noticed that I have not made similar derogatory comments towards you.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Calling someone's thinking "sociopathic" simply because their own personal experiences and beliefs differ from your own...is denial of it's own sort.

I hope you've noticed that I have not made similar derogatory comments towards you.

Fair enough. Uncalled for on my part, and I apologise for any offence and hope to resume a civil discussion. In my defense, I am a little burdened with grief and sadness lately.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

In my defense, I am a little burdened with grief and sadness lately.

Certainly understandable.
I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I ask, because last week, Mrs. TAT and I had what fits all the qualifiers for the Delta Variant.

www.verywellhealth.com...

Both of us remain proudly "UN-vaccinated"...although, while my "vaccine"-free status is due to exercising my freedom of choice, my wife has very bad reactions to any vaccine.

Our symptoms ALSO were identical to any head cold we might've had in any random year.
In fact, I can't speak for Mrs. TAT (God Help Me if I ever did)…but, I've had much worse...many times in my life before the China Virus.

The worst of it all entailed having 2 days of mild headaches, some mild fatigue, a slightly sore throat...and a runny/stopped up nose.

It was a few days coming on...and a couple of days going away.

In all...we both felt slightly ill for about a week.
Neither of us had any fever, nor, more than the occasional cough due to congestion.

Afterwards...we both feel great.

In hindsight...we are both very glad we rode out, naturally, what manifested as nothing more than a mild head cold.
Now we have all that wonderful natural immunity surging through our bodies...without any fear of blood clots, myocarditis or brain damage in our future from the unapproved and worthless jab.

Has anyone else here also survived the Delta Variant?

I'd like to hear about it.

So you both got tested and it was the delta variant?

Or you both got a cold and assumed it was?

What is the test that determines the Delta variant, I wonder?

Actually, what was the test that distinguished covid-19 from the flu?

Oh wait, the PCR test cant test for flu or covid or the “delta variant” or viral load?

Genomic sequencing of positive tests is used to work out the specific variant and sublineage of covid - there's no way to confuse it with an influenza virus.

In the UK positive tests are genomically sequenced to determine the variant or new variants of concern. The dominant Covid-19 strains here are in the Delta AY.1 lineage.
UK covid genomic sequencing and variant weekly report databse

The US also uses the same but the international database of covid variants here shows that whiel they've sequenced and shared nearly 700,000 Covid-19 variant genomes - however this makes up less than 2% of confirmed covid-19 infections in the US which is worse than most 3rd world countries.

GISAID - International Covid variant genomic sequnce database

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That's what I said.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Delta variant was a lot more easy to fight off than I had thought. The entire neighborhood had symptoms more like a cold. Runny nose for a day. Headaches. Some a slight loss of hearing for a couple of days.

Of course it was 108-110 degrees in Arizona at the time and the common cold does not live in those high temperatures so we all knew it wasn't the common cold.

Breathing difficulties for me were slight even though I have asthma. Slight coughing. But I only had to take 2 extra magnesium tablets a day to breathe better. And extra vitamin C and extra gingko biloba and extra ginseng.

Right now the majority of the neighborhood has fought off delta strain and I only know of 1 vaccinated person in the neighborhood. Everyone else refuses to get the vax. No one trusts it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Being in the medical field for over 30 years, one has to remember that different individuals will have different reactions to vaccines as well as viruses.

My identical twin brother has had numerous reactions to various vaccines while I have not had any from the same vaccine.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This whole thread is based on anecdotal evidence, you've asked for people's own experiences.

You should have specified that you only wanted anecdotes that confirmed your opinions.

That's all the evidence IAMTAT ever requires to reinforce their echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

This whole thread is based on anecdotal evidence, you've asked for people's own experiences.

You should have specified that you only wanted anecdotes that confirmed your opinions.

Yeah, I hate that guy too. He's so yucky!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No hate. I actually enjoy reading what you write. But...there is no denying that you use ATS as an echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm surprised they haven't realised that all of this has zero bearing on what actually happens on the real world by now.

He doesn't like me because I disagree with him.

a reply to: Thejaybird

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

But...there is no denying that you use ATS as an echo chamber.

Looks like you two have a nice little echo chamber of your own going on here.

I'm flattered.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'll leave you in peace.

I realise my presence is disrupting you confirmation bias.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'll leave you in peace.

I realise my presence is disrupting you confirmation bias.

...and I have no regrets over calling out yours.

Peace out.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Over and out from a paid shill to a confirmed sociopath.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Over and out from a paid shill to a confirmed sociopath.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Update on my results after being exposed: ref here geezlouise

I tested negative for covid19.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join