It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities Forcing Covid19 Vaccine-Drugs on People are Putting Themselves in Danger.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
When did you give up your feeling of liberty for a jab at crap travel, versus your need for an experimental injection?

Huh? Why are you so concerned with my personal life? Frankly, I enjoy travel, maybe you don't but that's your thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So you admit you don't want to know the facts and lets move on to something else.

What are the 'facts' in your 16 second clip besides it being 16 seconds long and not showing a 'massive' protest?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Has the CDC released the science behind the Vaccinated Mask turn around?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is going to sound crass, but I'm not going to apologize for being "curt".

NO ONE is going to do JACK #.

How do I know?

Cause Cuomo is still alive; that's how I know.

12-15 THOUSAND "Mothers. Sisters. Grandmothers. Fathers. Brothers. Grandfathers, DEAD, and that bastard is STILL WALKING AROUND free.

Sorry, not sorry.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Promoting violence, nice.

Everyone agreeing that vaccines should be mandatory is promoting violence.

Everyone not standing up for choice of medical decisions is promoting violence.

Everyone that says "your kids can't participate unless they are vaccinated" is promoting violence.

You are promoting violence.

No one wants violence but everyone knows it's coming.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

TO REPEAT...
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
This is not a space for bickering.......

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Those who are in a position to perform this coercion should consider not doing it, or stop it, if already started.

-CareWeMust

CWM, this is why when I had the opportunity to give the shots, I declined.

Couple of reasons:
1) It's an EUA product. As a health care worker, personally, I feel I have to have solid knowledge about what I am giving some one. The big example I use is that a flea and tick medicine ad for dogs on TV has more detail about prevalence and severity of side effects and contraindications than we do for the C19 shot. I do not feel qualified, nor comfortable to properly inform the patient's consent.

This would be different if doing research under a research protocol. There, there is a expectation of a lot of unknowns, extensive education and consent of participants and the researchers. I have no ethical concerns in this scenario. Mass vaccination with an EUA substance is not that scenario.

If the EUA use was limited to those in high risk groups for C19 morbidity and mortality, like the over 60 population (like it should be, a risk based EUA), I would more likely take part in EUA vaccinations.

2) The whole consent requirement for EUA substances. I have strong opinions that a private entity should not be able to coerce and strong arm consent by way of firing someone for non-compliance. This taints an informed consent by proxy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...private entities can make whatever a condition of employment. Make you wear 13 pieces of flair or a tie. Make you wear PPE. Make you say "My pleasure" or "of course". But none of these violate the medical ethics of an un-coerced consent. Federal law says you have to freely agree to take the EUA substance. That you can refuse. Private entities have no place, nor should be empowered to override that.

So, if I gave shots, and I reviewed the consent (like I would before a surgical procedure) to make sure I've got a willing patient, and they mentioned, "Hey man, I'm here because if I don't get this I lose my job." I would ask, "Outside of that influence, would you take the shot?" If the answer is no, I don't care what the consent says. I'm not putting it in their arm. I am documenting my concern with the providence of their consent and on legal, ethical, and moral grounds obligated NOT to give the patient the shot at this time. In today's clown world, I could foresee a report to my state of licensure for advocating for the patient.

3) Related to #2, to confirm the written consent, I would likely actively ask them why they are chosing to get the shot, rather than passively allow the subject to arise or not. This would not please any kind of management.

For these reasons, I cannot participate in administering this EUA substance.

It would be yet another situation of "You are exactly the person we need involved with this project...however, you are the complete opposite of what is wanted" in my life.

CWM, I may be a rare one that doesn't have to stop. I couldn't see it in myself to start.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's as simple as this: Be careful who you try to shove around, because there's no telling where their "line" may be.
Injustice can and will cause reasonable people to become unreasonable. a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fairbjosh1
Not yet and i doubt that they will.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just curious, but weren't vaccines attributed to Autism???

My theory is that the medical industry has been making people sick by vaccinating them at the time of birth, or shortly thereafter. Then, they cover it up with some bullsh!t excuse, when things go wrong.

People need to remember this:

"Drs are there to make money, not there to make you healthy". What good does it do for a doctor to have a one time visit from you? Everyone knows that return business is the best type of business.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Simple as this..

Overpower me, hold me down and jab me in the arm against my will and I end up with complications directly due to the shot..

I'll be coming for you before I check out..!!

I highly doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

If you're intent on jabbing me, you might as well just kill me outright, because I'll move heaven and earth to get even otherwise..!!
edit on 2-8-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
You have an interesting point here.

I've been weirded out recently by the fact that my doctor gave up his license and quit without notifying anyone, after having just built a brand new, beautiful clinic. That's not normal behaviour. I went to a walk in clinic to renew my meds and the girl sitting beside me had the exact same situation but with a different doctor. The pharmacist said two other doctors quit in another nearby town. Official word from the clinics seem to be that they quit for health reasons.

Could be entirely possible, but to leave without notifying even your staff like my doctor did? More like mental health issues and I assumed due to the covid regulations imposed upon them by higher regulating organizations. What I didn't think of is the danger they may face from angry families if they promoted the vax then someone died. Or they knew there were issues and that there would be personal repercussions down the line.

Sad state of affairs as the other doctors are now totally overwhelmed in this area and people going without medical care.

A few doctors have spoken out here in british columbia and received reprimands from the officials, threatening to revoke their licenses for not complying with the official covid bs. I haven't followed up with where that's at right now but it seems those who take the hippocratic oath seriously have little option but to quit for their own safety.

That's sure odd, eh ?

Would assume that they would start by taking a sabbatical, or go-on sick-leave :
but to give-up their licenses and practices ?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I agree with all your points, but the manufacturers have been granted immunity from liability way back when Reagan was in office. More, the judiciary in this country is every bit as corrupt as the legislative and executive branches.

The US judiciary will not be providing any relief or any justice. That's not how it works.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Mayor DeBlasio - Vaccine Passports now mandatory in New York City.

New York City residents and visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination for indoor dining, gyms, and shows, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

The mayor is calling the city's vaccine passport the "Key to NYC Pass."
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

Governor Cuomo and Mayor DeBlasio have been complaining about losing revenue over the past year of their Covid-19 restrictions.

Watch city & state revenues now plummet even further, with the crime rate increasing even faster.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaBoogieMan

Just curious, but weren't vaccines attributed to Autism???

My theory is that the medical industry has been making people sick by vaccinating them at the time of birth, or shortly thereafter. Then, they cover it up with some bullsh!t excuse, when things go wrong.

People need to remember this:

"Drs are there to make money, not there to make you healthy". What good does it do for a doctor to have a one time visit from you? Everyone knows that return business is the best type of business.

I think you are right, but remember that medical school is largely an indoctrination experience. I'm certain all the young doctors have the best intentions, but they are conditioned to submit to the bureaucracy and the official dogma taught in medical school.

Yes, there is a connection between vaccination records and sickness especially autism, but the simple truth is that the doctors are not taught to think independently or critically to see that relationship. They are taught to follow the dogma.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
One son cant get the vax due to medical issues, my other son well his mom decided she was going to have him get it when he was visiting her. Wasnt happy at all. Needless to say if something happens to him. Bad things will happen. I honestly cant say what I'd do or how I'd react. But I don't think of do the Charleston and shake people's hand.
And if people have loves ones die over a lie. Well I cant blame them.or hold them accountable, due to temporary rage/grief. People do some strange things under those emotions.

School authorities are worried about what will happen to them if they do not mandate masks, little Timmy contracts Covid-19, and the parents sue them.

If they mandate vaccinations, and little Timmy develops a chronic medical condition 2 months, or 2 years later, school officials will face threats coming from several fronts.

Their perspective and priorities are all screwed up.

edit on 8/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join