It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid mRNA Vaccine injuries and death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well my only input is I am a mortician, who belongs to a group of 33,000 + other morticians globally who usually use our group swap techniques on hard cases. Review new fluids , and help young trainees by giving them a place to ask any question.

Most have been hit very hard by the extra workload with Covid . And the damage done to the bodies was quite extreme. Very hard to embalm.

Anyway, to date we have NOT seen a raise in deaths from suspicious or uncommon conditions follow the vaccinations.

And no. no Mortician would not give full disclosure or lie by commission or omission to the group, as it would ruin their reputation for good. And we take our reputations seriously. It takes years to build one up.

You want the truth, go ask your local embalmer. They are not part of any organization that can tell them what to say.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your source is from TYT. Quite telling.

And do you say that about infowars as a source? and ya tyt sucks, infowars sucks even harder.

Yeah. You don't like InforWars. But then again. You also made the choice to get the VAXX. Here's a little tid bit for you to think about.

Deadly Blood Clots Develop In 62% of People Receiving COVID Vaccine

edit on 30-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
CDC confesses to COVID-19 vaccines.. vaxxed individuals shown to have higher viral loads

Uh oh... are the tables turning?
Better get ready for the third fourth fifth boosters.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Most have been hit very hard by the extra workload with Covid . And the damage done to the bodies was quite extreme. Very hard to embalm.

But are you sure they are Covid victims or vaccine victims. Someone dies of the vaccine they might just say it's Covid to generate the statistics they want.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Macron got slathered with Liquid bull poop this last week if this video is real.

Farmers spray BS on Macron's house

ETA
Does require a telegram account.
edit on 30-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
CDC confesses to COVID-19 vaccines.. vaxxed individuals shown to have higher viral loads

Uh oh... are the tables turning?
Better get ready for the third fourth fifth boosters.

In fact the data has supported us all along that they are spinning it to scare the crap out of old people to demand we all get vaccinated like good little "comrades".

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Is this thread for adverse reactions in people we know or just the scariest ones we can find? Because I have read about a woman in Minnesota who's reaction to the second jab (mandated by her job) has caused her to have her legs and hands amputated, her health is obviously failing now.

There are numerous photos of the body covering rashes and oozing boils as a reaction to the vax. What are you actually looking for here?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Is this thread for adverse reactions in people we know or just the scariest ones we can find? Because I have read about a woman in Minnesota who's reaction to the second jab (mandated by her job) has caused her to have her legs and hands amputated, her health is obviously failing now.

There are numerous photos of the body covering rashes and oozing boils as a reaction to the vax. What are you actually looking for here?

Oh my God!

This type of stuff is how Marie Antoinette met her followers at the local guillotine. They know we will react. But if they don't get this right fast, the people will look like the scene from Lord of the Rings and the Army Generals will be on the side of the people leading the charge.

You have enough Q leaders. All systems are GO!

We need our checks and balances and it seems the US Military is going to have to step up and arrest the traitors. Many of the rest of the world gov's are on their knees for the DS. Next to VP Harris heels up all.

edit on 30-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The only thing that gives me faith in this place any more is that he has singlehandedly resurrected the LOL bin, and kept it alive.

So the only reason you’re here — is to troll.

In your own words.

Where is the owner? You should tell them what you think to their face. You know, the platform you use for free for your trolling endeavors.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: putnam6
Didn't I hear you already had a job?

Well, yeah but if I can make a little extra posting BS bitchute videos on conspiracy forums, I'm all for it.

Well not that you asked but here's how I feel about most anybody who posts on ATS. Let them post whatever, this site was close to going under hell, be glad it's here and we all can read and post. Shills and all, besides if it makes that person feel better who am I the crap on it. We all got warts we all post drivel occasionally, but the point is to hopefully be exposed to wider viewpoints on both ends of the spectrum. Thus creating understanding and tolerance of other people's freedom of expression, even the one's I don't agree with.

Not to mention there are likely shills and paid-for posts on either side.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Your source is from TYT. Quite telling.

And do you say that about infowars as a source? and ya tyt sucks, infowars sucks even harder.

Yeah. You don't like InforWars. But then again. You also made the choice to get the VAXX. Here's a little tid bit for you to think about.

Deadly Blood Clots Develop In 62% of People Receiving COVID Vaccine

I'm not concerned, and its not that I'm super pro covid vax, I don't know a single solitary person who had more the a sore arm, a headache, or tired for a few days.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

The following comment is not a personal attack, it just is what is it in an online environment: You just expect us to take your word for it? I mean, you work at a funeral home, you're not exactly the medical examiners in the hospital morgues doing the autopsies and handling of the newly deceased and writing the ME reports. I would prefer to hear directly from them, but knowing that it takes months to have the reports finalized and available, we would know of very few official determinations of vaccine-related issues at this point.

I want to stress, I'm not putting you or your profession down at all, I just enter into what you said with a bit of skepticism as to if it really mirrors what a LOT of stories about people dying within mere days of getting a vaccine shot reflect about reality. And from what I understand, IF an medical examiner has to determine the cause of death, the report isn't even available for 4-6 months in many cases, so how would you or I know if the cause of death was the vaccine (and that's even assuming that it would say that on the report, even if it was...which at this point, I doubt)? Correct me if I'm wrong on that timeline, but it just doesn't seem that, with a vaccine that didn't become relatively widespread until about 3-4 months ago, we would already officially know if any "suspicious or uncommon conditions follow the vaccines" on the ME reports.

And keep in mind, it's not only about the deaths that are happening, it's about the injuries, too, which in my opinion are the bigger concern, because they could permanently alter the lives of any who are injured.

And once again, I'm reiterating that it's not that I don't believe that what you are claiming is correct from what you know, I just don't see how it gives us any real picture of what's actually happening at this point concerning deaths attributable to the vaccine since we would only have very few official reports reflecting it, and consolidating and putting them into statistics will take much longer still.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I can introduce you to my dad who is having renewed "funny issues" with his heart since he got the shot. Considering that he had a major heart attack three-ish years ago, that's not a good thing. Odd thing is, every test that he has taken so far (which he just started last week) has come back fine, but he's still having strange feelings in his chest and he's having shortness-of-breath issues that just suddenly showed up.

But anecdotal stories are just that, and even a lack of any should be taken with a grain of salt, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Justoneman
Have you gotten rich yet? If you did it wasn't bitchute I am going to guess.

At least they let you have free speech in the mud pit on ATS if no one else will let you talk because they don't want others to accidently hear it.

You aren't one of those NAZI types too are you?

We have had enough of those types already.

I'm not rich, but I'll probably never have to worry about money. Worked 4 jobs for a long time to get here. Now I'm down to one, with a lot of investments.

This isn't the mudpit. "DoCtOr" Smith posts about one thing, and one thing only and there was a thread about where this money is coming from either yesterday or the day before. It got deleted. The only thing that gives me faith in this place any more is that he has singlehandedly resurrected the LOL bin, and kept it alive.

No, LOL, I'm not a Nazi.

I did a thread about a BBC article exposing how social media influencers were being approached with offers of money to post Disinfo about vaccines.
That got deleted.
I'd like to make it absolutely crystal clear that I would not, directly or indirectly, suggest for one moment that that sort of thing goes on on ATS.

Absolutely. Crystal. Clear.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I can introduce you to my dad who is having renewed "funny issues" with his heart since he got the shot. Considering that he had a major heart attack three-ish years ago, that's not a good thing. Odd thing is, every test that he has taken so far (which he just started last week) has come back fine, but he's still having strange feelings in his chest and he's having shortness-of-breath issues that just suddenly showed up.

But anecdotal stories are just that, and even a lack of any should be taken with a grain of salt, I suppose.

I'm very sorry to hear that, I hope he recovers. I know the chance of a side effect is quite low, that will not be a comfort to anyone experiencing the side effect though. I know Bigburg, is experiencing some heart issues as well. Like I posted, I'm not super pro covid vax, I had my reservations, due to the speed of rollout. I rolled the dice, so far, so good..time will tell.

Good luck and well wishes to your dad!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Do you have a link or anything?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thanks for the kind words. And like I've said to others who have chosen to get it (which I support, BTW...as long as they don't try to guilt me into doing it), just pay close attention to any odd symptoms that may rear their ugly heads in the coming months. From what I'm reading, the reactions and the side effects are not always immediate.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Thanks, I will be paying attention.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Those website links are pretty shocking and didn't add any conclusive information, but with the huge team of doctors looking into that one woman's case, I find it hard to believe they can't firmly blame the vaccine she got.

Anyway, I didn't save them, but a DDG or Yandex search will bring up all kinds of links and an image search will get you enough gory pictures to numb you out for awhile

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join