It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist Suggests COVID-19 Restrictions Could Last For Up to 15 Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is in Iceland.Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist is suggesting Covid 19 restrictions Could Last For Up to 15 Years.
Is it all about power or control?

At some point there is going to be a Backlash already they are asking you to wear facial masking even if you had being vaccinated.
I know its a questionable source but its citing a source.

Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist Suggests COVID-19 Restrictions Could Last For Up to 15 Years

Despite a 75% vaccination rate, Iceland's top epidemiologist agrees that restrictions may be required for the next "five, ten or fifteen years."

“It is nothing new and many people complain that it is not possible to bring predictability in operations and such, but it is not possible when the virus is unpredictable and something new comes up that changes what you thought a few months ago,” he added.

edit on 29-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
That's what they say when they are about to screw you to make you feel better when it's another 2 years or something

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Remember something about these high ranking nerds. They are not social butterflies, they are so well knowledged about their profession that usually nobody wants to hang around them because most often they talk shop too much. How do I know this... Just read my posts.

Fauchi likes putting everyone into his shoes, he likes when people talk about his interests and ask about what he knows. Same with this guy from iceland, he will be looked up at as long as people are afraid of this virus.

These kind of people want us to be as socially awkward as they are. They want people to have something to talk to them about that they know a lot about. I have been obsessed with learning many trades and some sciences over the years, I know how these guys feel. They give lectures to colleagues and talk to those of their kind but often are awkward with the majority of society.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yup, anywhere from 2 weeks to 15 years.

Like the cable guy.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It makes sense to me. I've been saying we won't see what COVID-19 and the vaccine really are, until the next generation comes, the mutant generation.

Not just biologically speaking, see the repercussions of our modified lifestyle in the newborns to come.

Living in a world of restrictions will be normal for them.

Hurts when you think about your kids.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Finally one honest politician!

/Sarc on/ Was he drunk when he said it?

new topics

top topics

join