It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California state employees to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be required to get tested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

California state employees, health care workers who don’t provide COVID vaccine proof will be required to get tested

State employees who do not provide evidence of vaccination will be required to undergo mandatory testing at least once a week, a California Health and Human Services official said in a media briefing. Currently, state employees who want to take off their face masks inside state offices only need to self-attest to receiving the COVID-19 shot. Also, health care facilities — public and private — as well as high-risk congregate setting will be asked to verify vaccination status of workers and require unvaccinated employees to get tested for the virus regularly.

The painfully predictable, nauseating roll out of incremental illegal forced Covid 19 vaccination. If you want to keep your state job you will have to get the Eugenics, non FDA approved, no liability excepted, dangerous vaccine. Or be inaccurately PCR tested all the time. Many educated people don't want anything to do with their non scientific approach. You either get the stupidly risky vaccine or no treatment in the hospitals. They want you to die if you don't get the vaccine. So only a ventilator for you if you don't obey and get the VAX. Sweet.

I was planning on moving out of the state as they are going completely nuts. I'll probably end up jumping in my car and running for the state line soon. All the states that lock down like New York and California are having the worst slowest recovery's. Complete full on stupidity.

The people also have the signatures to recall Newsom because of his radical globalist Covide policies.

California state employees, health care workers who don’t provide COVID vaccine proof will be required to get tested

Public threat number 2 bonus criminal.

‘People are dying who don’t have to die’: Biden announces new COVID rules for unvaccinated federal workers

edit on 29-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: took out comma

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Bye bye! Don't let the state line hit you where the Almighty done slit ya!

And if California is doing so poorly financially, then why are we getting $600 state tax refunds for everyone who filed a State tax return and made less than $75,000 in 2020?

That sounds like a Republican thing to do to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Bye bye! Don't let the state line hit you where the Almighty done slit ya!

And if California is doing so poorly financially, then why are we getting $600 state tax refunds for everyone who filed a State tax return and made less than $75,000 in 2020?

That sounds like a Republican thing to do to me.

Good luck getting by on $600. Might cover your toilet paper as your huddled in your house in fear of your own shadow. As Newsom lies by saying nonvaccinated are getting Covid more than the vaccinated.

Majority Of Hospitalized "Covid Patients" Are 'Vaccinated' Dr. Jane Ruby On Stew Peters Show

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Now the political takeover of the government at the grass roots level has begun.

top topics

join